My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

They say some of the sweeps are brand new for the promo.
here are the the new sweeps from the FAQ:

What are the Rewards Board promotion sweepstakes prizes?
$1,000 Dell E-gift card
$500 Amazon.com E-gift Card
His & Her Kindle Fire HDX 7'' Tablet
$500 Best Buy Gift Card
$500 Nike® E-Gift Card
$500 Gamestop E-gift Card
Coca-Cola For a Year
$500 Home Depot Gift Card
POWERADE For a Year

Last edited by a moderator:
Target seems to be YMMV as far as the 5/$10 12 packs & free vouchers go. I used one coupon, it scans as max value on their POS but the cashier changed the coupon value to the promo price ($2.49). I asked to use another voucher, cashier had to check with super who denied at first but read it & allowed 2nd after I requested max value on 1st coupon. $5 out of pocket for 5 12 packs, which isn't bad but could have been better judging by others here. Likely my own fault for going in at lunch when professional cashiers are on & buying nothing but fridge packs. Still have 3 vouchers left & I don't see a better deal coming along so I'll be trying again. Good luck, everyone.
Well the system always marks it up for 4.99 over here. Its just a problem of getting someone to press that one button that lets it ring up since the folks down here are pretty stupid. You mainly want the novice cashiers and hope they are competent enough to push a single button.

LAZY---  You and me to the 2015 final four.  I used the codes and received the 16th seed in the d region, 16th seed in the c region and the 15th seed in the c region.  If one of these teams wins the championship I am taking you to the final four--  book it  According to last year this would be Long island, Southern University and Pacific University.  I know a 16 seed has never beaten a 1 seed but to an optimist that just means they are due!

A pessimist would say thanks for the caps but this optimist would like to thank you for "our" 2015 final four tickets!    

quick heads up I will be doing two giveaways later today, so check back in a few hours.

LAZY--- You and me to the 2015 final four. I used the codes and received the 16th seed in the d region, 16th seed in the c region and the 15th seed in the c region. If one of these teams wins the championship I am taking you to the final four-- book it According to last year this would be Long island, Southern University and Pacific University. I know a 16 seed has never beaten a 1 seed but to an optimist that just means they are due!

A pessimist would say thanks for the caps but this optimist would like to thank you for "our" 2015 final four tickets!
lol, I will hold you to that!

got another 9th seed today, same one as before [region B]

Feeling weird. Going to do a "feeling weird" code giveaway, with some rules. If you can guess the name of *either* of the two cats I live with, the first person to do so will win MCR points. How *many* MCR points depends on how quickly a correct guess comes in. If you can do it on the first day (today), you'll get 100 points, a full week's worth of MCR points. If you can do it on the second day, you'll get 50 points. Third day? 25 points. That's the minimum number of points that will be given away, but I fully expect to be giving away at least 50 points.

I'm going to help you out...a little each day. One name has five letters, the other has four letters. Each day I'll spot a new letter in each cat's name, revealing a bit more. GUESSES SHOULD ONLY BE PMed, so that we don't clog up the thread. Again: first person to PM me the correct name of either of my cats gets the points...with one guess per cat per person, per day.

Cat Name #1: ___E_ (five letters)

Cat Name #2 _O__ (four letters)

Good luck to all you crazy cat people out there!
Day 1 has passed, with many great guesses...but no correct ones! Day 2 is now in effect with this slight alteration: since the points have been halved, I will now award 50 MCR points to the first two separate people who guess my separate cats' names! i.e. First person to guess Cat #1's name will receive 50, and the first person to guess Cat #2's name will receive 50. Timing is still a factor, however, and if it comes down to tomorrow, the points will be halved once again. So get today's guesses in!

New letters spotted for today:

Cat Name #1: ANGEL, as correctly guessed by yars2010 (five letters)

Cat Name #2 _OR_ (four letters)

Good luck all you crazy cat people out there!

UPDATE ON THE CRAZY CAT NAME GAME!

Congratulations to yars2010 who correctly guessed the name of Cat #1:  ANGEL

I will be PMing you your 50 points later today, so look for a PM from me!

Cat Name #2 remains a mystery...and it's worth 50 points to the person who correctly guesses it!

Let's keep them guesses a'comin'!

FYI: The (expensive) E-gift cards are back, probably for a limited time again, also, the 2 AMC tix and drinks are sold out, but the others aren't (how can you sell out digital prints?).

FYI: The (expensive) E-gift cards are back, probably for a limited time again, also, the 2 AMC tix and drinks are sold out, but the others aren't (how can you sell out digital prints?).
I'm assuming they buy a certain bulk number of these at a time from AMC. Personally, I prefer the single ticket versions that were mailed out.

Double points on Diet Coke 12-packs now through 3/3.

Also MCR has the page up for the multi-can packs promotion starting on 3/3. I am guessing the Diet Coke 12-packs should be stackable with the multi-can promotion.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=heroComingSoon
sigh, Diet coke is like one of the products with earliest expiration dates. I could buy tons of it but who could drink it all before it expires. Why can't it be sprite or something else?

sigh, Diet coke is like one of the products with earliest expiration dates. I could buy tons of it but who could drink it all before it expires. Why can't it be sprite or something else?
I have only been doing MCR for about a year & a half, but I don't think I have ever seen a Sprite specific MCR promotion (not counting the UTC game). I think I have only seen the Coke brands (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero), Powerade, and Minute Maid. Considering how much Sprite they must sell, it is kind of surprising.

I have only been doing MCR for about a year & a half, but I don't think I have ever seen a Sprite specific MCR promotion (not counting the UTC game). I think I have only seen the Coke brands (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero), Powerade, and Minute Maid. Considering how much Sprite they must sell, it is kind of surprising.
Sprite is an NBA sponsor, so they usually run bonus promos during the NBA playoffs [around April?] I don't think they did one last year though.

has anyone gotten this e-mail or is it just me?? o.o 

apparently MCR screwed up on there end and wants to credit me with free entries into there sochi contest they had as well as some bonus prizes.

they said that i "did not receive the entries i was entitled to"  

apparently MCR screwed up on there end and wants to credit me with free entries into there sochi contest they had as well as some bonus prizes.

Yeah I got it also.... BTW so your name is john huh? lol

Yes, I received the email this evening too.

Day 1 has passed, with many great guesses...but no correct ones! Day 2 is now in effect with this slight alteration: since the points have been halved, I will now award 50 MCR points to the first two separate people who guess my separate cats' names! i.e. First person to guess Cat #1's name will receive 50, and the first person to guess Cat #2's name will receive 50. Timing is still a factor, however, and if it comes down to tomorrow, the points will be halved once again. So get today's guesses in!

New letters spotted for today:

Cat Name #1: ANGEL, as correctly guessed by yars2010 (five letters)

Cat Name #2 _OR_ (four letters)

Good luck all you crazy cat people out there!
All right, I gave all of you crazy cat naming people out there a good day and a half to guess Cat Name #2 for 50 MCR points, but unfortunately, no correct guesses have been received. Points are going down to a minimum of 25 (but *who knows*? The winner might get more...), and we'll spot one more letter in the name and see where it goes from here. Good luck to all, again!

Cat Name #2: _ORA (four letters)

Who's going to come up with it? I'm all a-twitter with anticipation. :)

All right, I gave all of you crazy cat naming people out there a good day and a half to guess Cat Name #2 for 50 MCR points, but unfortunately, no correct guesses have been received. Points are going down to a minimum of 25 (but *who knows*? The winner might get more...), and we'll spot one more letter in the name and see where it goes from here. Good luck to all, again!

DORA

I pmed you as well. Not sure whre you wanted the answer.

NORA

I know one of the names guessed already is wrong because I guessed it yesterday.

I'm getting this right.
Aora, Bora, Cora, Dora, Eora, Fora, Gora, Hora, Iora, Jora, Kora, Lora, Mora, Nora, Oora, Pora, Qora, Rora, Sora, Tora, Uora, Vora, Wora, Xora, Yora, Zora

Whoa!  Stop the presses and the guesses!  n64ra PMed me correctly just now with the correct answer of ZORA.  I will be PMing you your winnings within a day or two.

Congrats to the winners!  This was fun!

I'm getting this right.
Aora, Bora, Cora, Dora, Eora, Fora, Gora, Hora, Iora, Jora, Kora, Lora, Mora, Nora, Oora, Pora, Qora, Rora, Sora, Tora, Uora, Vora, Wora, Xora, Yora, Zora
I think you missed one. :)

FlamedLiquid: that is correct, only one guess per cat per person per day. Only the *PMed* guesses counted, however, and when n64ra PMed me, the only name listed was ZORA...nothing else, and they didn't PM me anything else. I'm conducting a fair giveaway, here. You'll note that I didn't award the person who posted ZORA around 4AM or so...and that's because they didn't PM the guess to me.

Does that help?

FlamedLiquid: that is correct, only one guess per cat per person per day. Only the *PMed* guesses counted, however, and when n64ra PMed me, the only name listed was ZORA...nothing else, and they didn't PM me anything else. I'm conducting a fair giveaway, here. You'll note that I didn't award the person who posted ZORA around 4AM or so...and that's because they didn't PM the guess to me.
Does that help?
Yes it does. It was just odd timing I guess.

Well guys, time for another 90 point walmart bonus, so get your caps ready! :3

Nothing much else new to report here, so yeah, also, the Sochi sweeps re-do link should work now.

bread's done
Back