My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Giveaway #17. I will pm 5 coke zero caps or 2 flap codes [choose only one] to the first 8 people to like and quote this post.

coke flaps

coke zero caps

Last edited by a moderator:
You're remembering a bit wrong, Chem. The Nike cards are the same as they were before...1150 for $25 and 2300 for the $50. Looks like your memory has kind of jumbled up the numbers together. But yeah: they're back, and they're the same price.
ahhhh,my bad lol

yeah i must of been remembering something else than lol

next giveaway in 5 minutes.

Coke red caps:

HRNLBJTVKWXK9F

7HPFP5XNPTWBW0

NTH65XFBJMFTK9

7R5RBW7NB5VWVK

00PWBBM07PM96X

VP55F6FT5RT7FW

H9PL9M7M6RTXP9

5MN0H9HL0N96XB

F4HHRFK66N05TF

update: forgot to mention this lol. 

special thanks goes to lazy and one of my AZ buds for helping me get the headphones from the NCAA promo with coke zero. they should be here between now and near the end of the promo so,in April. 

woop woop c: 

went onto slickdeals and found this 

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/enjoyeverything/

enter everyday,win prizes instantly,plus be entered to win a new TV

a. Sweepstakes Prizes: 
1 GRAND PRIZE: A $5,000 gift card that may be used to purchase a flat screen TV and a 
home theatre system. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000. 

The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries 
received during the Promotion Period. 

b. Instant Win Game Prizes: 
100 FIRST PRIZES: A $50 gift card to a sporting goods retailer of Sponsor's choice. ARV: 
$50. 

200 SECOND PRIZES: A Hollywood Movie Money®
 certificate valid for two admissions to see 
any movie (awarded as a reward code). Each movie certificate winner will receive one 
reward code valid for one Hollywood Movie Money®
 certificate redeemable for two movie 
admissions with a maximum value of ($30 total) to see any movie at participating theaters. 
Movie certificate winners will be directed to the website http://www.activaterewards.com/hmm%C2
to where they will use the provided reward code to activate and print their Hollywood Movie 
Money®
 certificate. The reward code will expire on 11/30/2014 and the movie certificate will 
expire within 3 months from online code activation. Winner must comply with all terms and 
conditions specified by the issuer. Hollywood Movie Money®
 certificate not used by the date 
noted on the certificate will be void. Any amount remaining of any certificate after initial used 
will be forfeited. Void if sold or otherwise exchanged. ARV: $30. 

500 THIRD PRIZES: A 3-pack of music downloads (awarded as a digital code). ARV: $2.25. 

What's that full link? all I can see is https://cocacola.pro...njoyeverything/ for some reason I can't click on links on this website.

Was able to get the 2 power ade caps. 

Now im looking for coke zero caps for the march madness bracket. Anyone willing to trade caps for flaps have a lot of flaps for trade from coke and sprite. 

1. There's a trade thread

2. 4 caps? that's like the equivalent of like $0.10. :p
1.) There isn't a trade thread for just Coke Rewards so calm down buddy, I'm not the only one in here making offers. Figured it'd be easier to get rid of Coke Reward caps in the "My Coke Rewards" thread

2.) That's why I was asking for credit, not a definitive price. I don't drink this poison in a bottle so instead of giving them to ungrateful people first (the ones just looking for a FREE code), I try and ask around to see if anyone has any offers. Then I just give them to my friends on the site if no one is found after a few days

Not to mention, I can get at least a couple caps a day and about two 12-paks a week if I really wanted to collect them so it was more of a feeler post. If I found someone who would be interested in the deal for what I am looking for, then I would just continue to give them my caps. I don't care for these so I'm not asking for a retail game or something crazy in exchange. No need to get your panties in a bunch over it, really....

got my seaworld tickets in the mail today!  :bouncy:

just a reminder about the bonus points promotions that are still active:

- double points on Minute Maid Juices To Go caps until 3/14

- double points on all 6-Packs until 3/10

small giveaway in 5 minutes

bread's done
Back