My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Awesome IO, I was happy to win two $5 steakhouse gift card! Actually most my family lives in Hawaii and I know South west does fly to Hawaii, my sister and brotherinlaw have flown them to NYC. Have fun wherever you go and congrats!

Holy crap! We just won the 2 Southwest Airlines tickets!

We had entered a bunch of 20-pack codes (on both me and my wife's accounts) to fill them up before the weekly reset and had tried the soccer ball and Southwest sweeps to no avail several times. I'm not even sure what the soccer ball one is for but the ball always lands on the left (losing) side.

But then I remembered I had a 32-pack code from Costco in the kitchen so we logged back on to enter that one last code for the night. We lost the soccer one yet again but then won the SW Airlines one! I stared at it for a minute since I couldn't believe it actually said it was a winner.

You have to print a declaration and mail it in to them within 5 calendar days or you forfeit the prize. And it says it has to be there (not just postmarked) in 5 calendar days. And of course we won on a Saturday night... Well, we'll mail it on Monday and hope for the best I guess. They do warn you it is taxable and you will get a 1099 at the end of the year. I'm not even sure how we'd use the tickets but I hope the tax bite isn't for more than I'd normally pay for tickets (since of course I get them cheap when possible). They say the "value" of the prize is $800, so that means about $300 or so in federal and state taxes most likely. Hmmm... It is also on my wife's account so we'll have to put her name on it. She would never use them - I would have to use them for a trip for me and one of the kids or something. We can't use them together because, well, 5 kids (can't leave them at home!).

Anyway, we've never won anything from any contest other than Coke points or MS points and the like. So despite my misgivings I'm pretty excited and had to tell you all ;). As far as I can tell, this is just a one winner a day contest, so that is some pretty low odds there. Wow...

Edit: Damn, they don't fly to Hawaii...

testa70 said:
Awesome IO, I was happy to win two $5 steakhouse gift card! Actually most my family lives in Hawaii and I know South west does fly to Hawaii, my sister and brotherinlaw have flown them to NYC. Have fun wherever you go and congrats!
Really? I'll have to check it out again. I went to their web site and they had "no airports found" for "Hawaii", "Honolulu" and "Maui". Then on their map search they did not have anything outside of continental U.S. except for Puerto Rico. Oh well, that wouldn't be practical anyway. While my wife and I would love to go to Hawaii for a week, there would be no one to watch the 5 kids while we did so ;).

I was thinking my wife and daughter maybe could just go to NYC (which is across the country for us) for a few days which is something we'd never do normally. My daughter is a junior in high school so another potential use is to scout out a university or two.

But yeah, in any case, at least I can confirm from personal experience (though we'll have to wait to see 100% for sure that my wife gets the free tickets as her win still has to be "verified" at this point) that the sweeps do indeed have prizes and that using free entries can actually result in wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize this is just typical "cover your ass" legalize, but, man, isn't this a little extreme:

I hereby grant to the Sponsor the absolute right and permission to use my name, address, photograph, and/or likeness in any and all advertising and Promotion materials, or to refrain from doing so, in any manner or media whatsoever, worldwide, for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions, without notice to me and without further compensation. I shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, distortion or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of my name, address, photograph and/or likeness.
The "distortion or illusionary effect" part is a little creepy.

Sorry io, my sis and her husband used another airline and flew free by using miles to fly to Cali and took a SWA flight to NYC (also free with miles). So you are right, my apologies, SWA does not fly to Hawaii. :( Sorry for the mis information. Hey, NYC is a great place to visit and live if you don't mind 7 Million neighbors. :)

Enjoy your free flight and visit wherever you go.

Really? I'll have to check it out again. I went to their web site and they had "no airports found" for "Hawaii", "Honolulu" and "Maui". Then on their map search they did not have anything outside of continental U.S. except for Puerto Rico. Oh well, that wouldn't be practical anyway. While my wife and I would love to go to Hawaii for a week, there would be no one to watch the 5 kids while we did so ;).

I was thinking my wife and daughter maybe could just go to NYC (which is across the country for us) for a few days which is something we'd never do normally. My daughter is a junior in high school so another potential use is to scout out a university or two.

But yeah, in any case, at least I can confirm from personal experience (though we'll have to wait to see 100% for sure that my wife gets the free tickets as her win still has to be "verified" at this point) that the sweeps do indeed have prizes and that using free entries can actually result in wins.

Here's a bunch of codes for the Coca-Cola bell Championship World Cup 2014 Music download:

CCP6KN3TFRW43D

CCP73PDYN69TKG

CCP7KW69W99F7N

CCP93X49HP33TC

3FNYG3HPX977FY

3FP64WY3C6GJYP

3FP93RKTT7FPXW

3FPGW4XDFFJ3JX

3FPJTFJJJT4CRK

3FPKJTDRF6NG7Y

3FPNPXJNP7GF4D

3FPRPP6HG47TJ7

Enter the code here: http://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/fifasongdownload/

I'm not sure why they give the same song download out so much, but I don't have any use for any of these... as I'm sure 99% of you guys would agree considering you get a code after every other Coke box.

Has anyone gotten their free 20oz Coke Zeros from the March Madness promotion?  The headphones+cozy have arrived but no news on the things I actually want.

Has anyone gotten their free 20oz Coke Zeros from the March Madness promotion? The headphones+cozy have arrived but no news on the things I actually want.
Don't count on those coupons arriving anytime soon. Pretty sure I didn't get mine last year until August or later. I remember wondering where those coupons were for what seemed like a long time.

Hey could someone let me know because I have been out of the Coke loop for a while and I have a bunch of caps (3pts),Cherry Coke 12 pack Flaps (10Pts) and Dasani Water (20Pts) codes.Are there any promo's where I can get more than the original value on these or will there be in the future?

Thanks

Hey could someone let me know because I have been out of the Coke loop for a while and I have a bunch of caps (3pts),Cherry Coke 12 pack Flaps (10Pts) and Dasani Water (20Pts) codes.Are there any promo's where I can get more than the original value on these or will there be in the future?

Thanks
Nothing on the docket right now, save for the Walmart bonus, which is monthly. Use your caps for that, and you can get 90 bonus points a month.

What caused the computer to go down?
it started making loud grinding noises, at first I thought it was loose wire hitting a case fan but after I opened it up I discovered the fan on my graphics card was malfunctioning. Good thing the gpu has a lifetime warranty on it, sent it to get repaired and it seems to be working just fine (for now).

Here's a random question: I received a "free" coupon for Mango PowerAde (just sounds terrible). I have none sold in my area and traveled this past weekend, not finding any there either. Will Coke (or mcr for that matter) possibly trade or send me a regular powerade coupon? I can't believe I have a coupon for a drink I didn't want (other than the points) that I can't use. Thx.

bread's done
Back