My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

So, I got my free 1-liter of Fuze coupon in the mail and it expired on 6/30/14. :bs:
Just got mine today with the same expiration date. I filed a complaint, but I'm not expecting anything. Solely because last time I filed one over that NCAA tourney sending me a bum mp3 code, they sent it to my local bottler (and I know I selected reward issue) who CC:ed me with a note sending it back to them, who did nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't kept track of the thread much lately .. but am I missing something? What's up with the complete lack of promos this year?

Pssssssst

Limited trade offer: send me a subway guardians of the galaxy code,get three random cap codes.
Must be from the cups
limit one per user.

http://youtu.be/7qXXWHfJha4

bonus: first person to find me a decent goat simulator video gets a powerrade cap code.

If anyone has a Fuze flap they don't plan on using, I'd be willing to trade 4 other flaps for it.

Or I would trade a 50 4x6 Prints from Shutterfly code for a $5 Digital Download Code (you get these offers after redeeming a Fuze flap).

Or... OR if you've redeemed a Fuze flap and are not interested in the Digital Download, I'll give you 3 flaps to redeem it and send me the code. :D

PM me if interested.

Found all I needed!

If anyone has any Sprite Under the Cap music codes that are not used I would be willing to trade 3 point MCR codes from coke caps for them (that are not used :)).  I'm trying to finish some albums that I thought I had plenty of time doing but the option to redeem codes on the UTC site has been down since the 4th and I can't get them to tell me why.

I finally finished pm'ing all of the codes, if I somehow missed someone just pm me and I'll take care of it.

Bonus Round  :)

V5FW0BBF6RPX7V

HL5XPT0HH0H9LK

T55557J56MFWRM

9PF7TJJ6RPKRTW

77TMXMWXRPV5MF

BNPT9VFRN079LH

7V5X6WKWBJBNJP

9THM4LF0FN9LW7

VHRV69FVWFXBJ7

7WJBFJ7L4L4TKJ

HTF6X0WMMX0R0L

6J4XKTVF67576J

THT7JKWBTHH0V0

5TKTKR7KPWWKWX

4JH5LX0JWV67X7

BFMLJ7WPPMXHV9

7NFXL5R6V6F7NP

TJKRT960TVWWN9

7WWJV9TNB47WJ6

4B9MHHLBM6MB4X

I finally finished pm'ing all of the codes, if I somehow missed someone just pm me and I'll take care of it.

Bonus Round :)

V5FW0BBF6RPX7V

HL5XPT0HH0H9LK

T55557J56MFWRM

9PF7TJJ6RPKRTW

77TMXMWXRPV5MF

BNPT9VFRN079LH

7V5X6WKWBJBNJP

9THM4LF0FN9LW7

VHRV69FVWFXBJ7

7WJBFJ7L4L4TKJ

HTF6X0WMMX0R0L

6J4XKTVF67576J

THT7JKWBTHH0V0

5TKTKR7KPWWKWX

4JH5LX0JWV67X7

BFMLJ7WPPMXHV9

7NFXL5R6V6F7NP

TJKRT960TVWWN9

7WWJV9TNB47WJ6

4B9MHHLBM6MB4X
that was fast all used

did any play the soccer instant win on MCR? Did anyone here of someone winning? I must have played over 200 times and nothing. It must be the worst odds IW game they ever had up.

since I'm on Instant wins did anyone try the M&M's Brand M-Ball Game last month?  Well i did and won! Yesterday I recived the coolest ever soccer ball. Its shaped like a Peanut M&M LOL

sorry for the off topic half of this post. i was to excited 

MMs%20M-Ball.jpg

Does anyone know how the current AMC Reward works? There's three barcodes on the coupon. I assume one is for the tickets, one for the popcorn, and one for the drinks. Will the cashier at the box office know what to do, or do I need to instruct them in some way?

They did something with it - not sure why but it's only showing up in the beta site for me, it's a silver level item. http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/rewards/20-egift-card-to-gamestop/28228

*edit - and this is new - 690 points for a $10 amazon - http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/rewards/10-amazoncom-gift-card/51672

**edit 2 - looks like you can only redeem for the amazon one time -
Do they email you the amazon code? I mean I highly doubt they mail you a card but I'm moving soon and haven't been ordering anything that needs to be shipped.

id save them for the 12 days of Christmas promotion i was gonna get the gamestop card till i found out about that.
I have 3 accounts on MCR ... 2 for the 12 days of Christmas promos and one that I just randomly put points on for stuff like this or the random price drops they have throughout the year lol thanks though

id save them for the 12 days of Christmas promotion i was gonna get the gamestop card till i found out about that.
Yeah , but if I remember right, don't the 12 days of Christmas promos usually run out almost instantly? Or do I remember wrong? Cause I know I've attempted in the past and been unable to get anything I want but don't recall the last time I've tried.

They did something with it - not sure why but it's only showing up in the beta site for me, it's a silver level item. http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/rewards/20-egift-card-to-gamestop/28228*edit - and this is new - 690 points for a $10 amazon - http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/rewards/10-amazoncom-gift-card/51672**edit 2 - looks like you can only redeem for the amazon one time -
Kickass find CoffeeWolf. Just redeemed for an amazon one

Hey,ten bucks for 700 points is good,considering ten dollar rewards are normally 800 or 900

also may wanna check into the beta site a bit more

$5 dollar dominos e-gift card for 395 I believe,it's in gold level.

considering that combined with the 50% off any pizza promo going on.

Yeah , but if I remember right, don't the 12 days of Christmas promos usually run out almost instantly? Or do I remember wrong? Cause I know I've attempted in the past and been unable to get anything I want but don't recall the last time I've tried.
the good gift cards(Target, BB) did run out in a couple of hours, the reason they lasted that long was because the MCR site kept crashing for everyone. The other gift cards though lasted for most of the day and they also brought back a couple of gift cards (Nike, BB?) on the 11th/12th day.

OMG. I finally signed up for that beta thing and it is pretty much everything I hate about social media. It is excruciating to have to fake these stupid contests/tweets. But I had to do it to hit Silver for the Amazon GC. I don't think I'll bother with that any more though, what a pain. It isn't even that great an exchange rate.

OMG. I finally signed up for that beta thing and it is pretty much everything I hate about social media. It is excruciating to have to fake these stupid contests/tweets. But I had to do it to hit Silver for the Amazon GC. I don't think I'll bother with that any more though, what a pain. It isn't even that great an exchange rate.
Totally agree. Thats why I hope the beta never fully takes over as the new mcr program.

What I find is crazy is that I have two accounts that I have gotten to gold (and I didn't complete one challange...I did it just by logging in) and yet there are only around 808 gold accounts? I don't believe it.

bread's done
Back