My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

So what's the turn around time from when you order an egift card and when you actually get it? Might actually be worth it for me to redeem some points that way if it's pretty immediate like Bing is.

So what's the turn around time from when you order an egift card and when you actually get it? Might actually be worth it for me to redeem some points that way if it's pretty immediate like Bing is.
The Amazon giftcards that you can order from the MCR Beta site came almost instantly when ordered.

60bl7phvj5xh97

VJ9B4LMTMMPHL0

9TH4KKLXBLRMFR

5KR9FBFB0PHRPN

5MPH5M99NKJJ65

6RVT6VVXMWN0LN

5PFXJHPFKLT5L5

NJV4NVXJXX6B47

RNHWN59BNPNPJK

5JVP6L4H9LTLJ6

NNNT540H0TBM74

NLK5BLPNRMFWK6

H4J5P6R0KLX7NT

PKJB5WMMM554TR

5P64H0797KXLH6

7JNPMP6KR56MWJ

T6PMN7M5HMKLVH

RTPL96MM54JBMM

5RP4NVNML0PR5W

B0TM6PTV5NNRFJ

46NTPNFJN0NPB0

4JT5F6TWW0WWBT

H5TMJ4BK60X9J9

0F5XTW5TBTPTKM

5P46B7RFKHFTT7

7MLV7TNF097W45

VXXMK57LK5L4JX

BB076J6JPH0H5L

TX7XP44B78L7NR

9X645V7LM46T99

5TW76BVFKHRKTW

N44X60V4NFLB04

PT7P6XXPLTB94H

666MF47XR07777

0N0WV0LH9N7KVB

5095LLJ4HL9J6T

59N5LPFN9699J0

RVR07JMXKTP9K4

6R5H4VMMMTKLPJ

9HLWJX046M75T5

V5RK6TKRRLBTRK

BHLMW5BML9PRW0

guess the name of the game on the screenshot below, only pick one (1, 2 or 3) and I'll pm 10 cap codes for every correct answer, one guess per person if you get it wrong you're out.

1. GE7VOCiiDE
004.jpg

2. zelda
costume-quest-screenshot-2.jpg

3. ticktack
228302_hamilton201105380027_medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
guess the name of the game on the screenshot below, only pick one (1, 2 or 3) and I'll pm 10 cap codes for every correct answer, one guess per person if you get it wrong you're out.

004.jpg

costume-quest-screenshot-2.jpg

228302_hamilton201105380027_medium.jpg
#1 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams?

Hey, if anyone wants a $25 credit for Restaraunt.com, its 1st come, 1st serve, I've held it for a while and really don't need the use for it. PM me if intrested, and yes, I'll still do a cap giveaway sooner or later.

And...gone, by chem, lol.

Alrighty folks time for a giveaway.. Lurkers don't even bother because this one is for active members here on cag... First two people to like and quote with the answer to one of the questions below gets a dasani 24 pack code (18 points)

1. Name one of the main characters from the TV show " trailer park boys" that has glasses

2. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? (Think back to the classic owl commercial and you have your answer)

Have fun ;)

Alrighty folks time for a giveaway.. Lurkers don't even bother because this one is for active members here on cag... First two people to like and quote with the answer to one of the questions below gets a dasani 24 pack code (18 points)

1. Name one of the main characters from the TV show " trailer park boys" that has glasses

2. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? (Think back to the classic owl commercial and you have your answer)

Have fun ;)
1. Bubbles

2. 3

Have fun ;)
2. Three.

Have fun ;)
2. "The world may never know"

Happy Labor Day everyone.

not that much of a big giveaway but here ya go. I got a coke zero cherry 12pk code to giveaway.

The task: find me the best MURRCIA picture on the internet and message me the pic,the best pic will be messaged the code later tonight.
Good luck c:

Anyone try the #MomentosCoke challenge on the beta site? I did it on my iPhone on the way home from work and won/earned a $30 eGift Card for Zappos! I dont even know what I did to get this and i'm still not sure if its won or earned? But i'll take $30 towards a new pair of boots anyday! 

So far thats $25 in Live Nation Cash and $30 at zappos and 10 MCR points for something i did over the summer. I think thats not bad for spending zero MCR points. If ya haven't done Beta give it a shot. Easy rewards!

Anyone try the #MomentosCoke challenge on the beta site? I did it on my iPhone on the way home from work and won/earned a $30 eGift Card for Zappos! I dont even know what I did to get this and i'm still not sure if its won or earned? But i'll take $30 towards a new pair of boots anyday!

So far thats $25 in Live Nation Cash and $30 at zappos and 10 MCR points for something i did over the summer. I think thats not bad for spending zero MCR points. If ya haven't done Beta give it a shot. Easy rewards!
i entered that as well but didn't win anything yet

also i apologize for lack of updates on the MCRB end folks lol

that's kinda been the only thing new on that end of the site.

Alright guys, I said I'd promise giveaways, now I'll do it, lol. Even though its not much, one cap code for the first 5 users that quote here!

Codes will be PM'd asap when all spots are filled.

Alright guys, I said I'd promise giveaways, now I'll do it, lol. Even though its not much, one cap code for the first 5 users that quote here!

1.magnus98

2.zelda

3.RallyV

4.canvasch

thanks!

Alright, all spots are filled, will send now! :3

And...done, remember, the bonus code that was for the PM were for use of a sprite code for those that PM for a cap code. Have a nice day! :3

Anyone have a list of current promos and bonuses?  I went back a ways and couldn't really find anything cohesive.  I've been pretty out of touch and my guide is obviously way out of date. Thanks. :)

Well, SD pretty much has a current list, but it isn't much at the moment. >_>

The only thing much mentioning is that the Wal-mart bonus point thing is still good until the end of October, and a 1 use code, but gotta enter a sprite cap code first then... -> 10052333785984 to get 10 extra points. The Coke Rewards Card thing and an Aunite Anne's program for mobile that gets you 10 extra points (good until 9/30).

Well, SD pretty much has a current list, but it isn't much at the moment. >_>

The only thing much mentioning is that the Wal-mart bonus point thing is still good until the end of October, and a 1 use code, but gotta enter a sprite cap code first then... -> 10052333785984 to get 10 extra points. The Coke Rewards Card thing and an Aunite Anne's program for mobile that gets you 10 extra points (good until 9/30).
Ok, thank you very much for the updated info! :)

Ahhhh....you snuck it in when I wasn't looking. Are you going to do any more?

Yeah, about a week or so and nothing moving on this thread, not really much to talk about really, maybe until the 12 Days of December deals come back this year.

Even LT hasn't come back to reply and give out freebies as he/she used to. >_>

Anyways, I'll do another code drop when I have the time.

So, every year Coke has a qualifier that says this year may be the last year for My Coke Rewards...what are the odds of that for this year?  Just trying to figure out if I need to spend all my points or should I bet on it sticking around another year.  I'm guessing it's just fine print in case something came up that necessitated the program being shut down but is highly unlikely.  

So, every year Coke has a qualifier that says this year may be the last year for My Coke Rewards...what are the odds of that for this year? Just trying to figure out if I need to spend all my points or should I bet on it sticking around another year. I'm guessing it's just fine print in case something came up that necessitated the program being shut down but is highly unlikely.
Yeah, but usually they renew it every year, I'm just hoping it still continues, and hope this isn't the last year they do it, what will they do with at the coke cokes? Throw them out? Hardly...

Looks like Fanta will be doubling at the end of October.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=fantaHalloween2014
Yay, Fanta promo is back for Halloween again, but more or less different.

Okay!  Just found this out within the last 15 minutes:  all Coca-Cola 12-pack flaps are doubling through 9/19.  That's any of the flaps in the "Coke" category, not Diet or Zero or anything else like that.

Just got me my 200 points for the week on both my and my brother's account.  *Finally*, a doubling promotion.  Glad they're doing the Fanta thing in October.

Okay! Just found this out within the last 15 minutes: all Coca-Cola 12-pack flaps are doubling through 9/19. That's any of the flaps in the "Coke" category, not Diet or Zero or anything else like that.

Just got me my 200 points for the week on both my and my brother's account. *Finally*, a doubling promotion. Glad they're doing the Fanta thing in October.
According to the MCR Beta page, the doubling promotion includes Diet and Zero flaps as well. As long as you enter them in through the Beta thing.

Okay! Just found this out within the last 15 minutes: all Coca-Cola 12-pack flaps are doubling through 9/19. That's any of the flaps in the "Coke" category, not Diet or Zero or anything else like that.

Just got me my 200 points for the week on both my and my brother's account. *Finally*, a doubling promotion. Glad they're doing the Fanta thing in October.
Actually it is for diet coke and coke zero as well.

Four days only tho and has to be entered via the beta site

[attachment=8240:image.jpg]

ok, i just signed up for beta. IS there a summary post of what to do?

Edit: I noticed the status stuff and I am already silver

got 20 free points when i hit silver

Is there any benefit of being at gold before I enter codes?

ok, i just signed up for beta. IS there a summary post of what to do?

Edit: I noticed the status stuff and I am already silver

got 20 free points when i hit silver

Is there any benefit of being at gold before I enter codes?
Nope. Entering codes actually helps you level up to gold.

You get 30 bonus points and a reward at gold
20 points and a reward at silver.

And as far as what to do,just do some of the challenges and your good to go.

Dates:
9/16/14 - 9/19/14

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke®, Coke Zero™ and Coca-Cola® 12-packs during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

• Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Cherry Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Vanilla Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
• Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Coca-Cola Lime Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Cherry Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Vanilla Coca-Cola Fridge Pack

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Codes may be entered on the My Coke Rewards site or the Beta site. If eligible codes are entered on the Beta site, they must be entered within the code entry field in the main navigation to earn Bonus Points. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.

And just so people know:  codes do *not* have to be entered on the Beta site...they double just as easily on the regular MCR site.  That's where I entered mine, and they all doubled just fine.  Of course, I'm already at Gold on Beta, so I don't need to enter them there.

bread's done
Back