My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

GIVEAWAY TIEM WITH CHEM THE DAWG!!!! (not actually a dog but whatever) 

i have a spare coke zero cherry 12 pk code 

but i've grown bored with TV,find me a new show to watch,recommend me a new show,one recommendation will win the code. 

rules: must message recommendation by tomorrow night at midnight. limit one message per person,MUST have a valid CAG account,and MUST have an MCR account upon winning the prize (so if i pick you,i need proof you have a MCR account) 

pretty simple contest,not too complicated. 

Chem out.

first 20 CAGs to like and quote this post will get 1 coke 12-pack code:

etc...
18. thedevilman

Not sure if this is right but i was 18 to "like" so i think it's right. Thank you! :)

-edit-

Maybe i took too long to post and i was 19?

-edit2-

After re-counting, I am the 23rd person to quote your post. But according to the "like" log, i was the 19th to "like" your post. And there are only 20 likes out of 25 quotes, so who knows, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
XD, you guys, those that quoted just a while ago, it was a while back, like I said, I'll do another code drop when I can. I thought it was LT being generous again, lol.

quite a few new things happening on both MCR/MCRB/and a few MCR related promotions. 

so i'll just power though the list,no time for clever jokes today folks lol 

1. RIOT points for LOL have been added onto the bronze reward list on MCRB,650 RIOT for 300,1380 for 600 points,or 2800 for 1200 points. check the catalog for details  

2. also added on that same list is new SOL republic headphones and earbuds for a pretty hefty point price. 3340 for the headphones,1735 for the earbuds. 

3. http://www.playatmcd.com/ THE MONOPOLY MCDS GAME IS BACK,and yes,one of the prizes is a 50 point MCR code. BUT,here's were it gets good,head to MCRB and do the monopoly Tweet challenge for a chance to win a 25 dollar MCD gift card.

4. reminder,double points on fanta codes (most likely 12 packs) from 10/28 though 10/31

chem out 

bread's done
Back