My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

SANTA!!!

Zero cap code to the first person to quote this with a picture of your favorite vintage Coke ad.
cokelore_santa_1947.jpg

Zero cap code to the first person to quote this with a picture of a Nuka-Cola machine. Nuka not Coca. Last 2 winners not eligible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero cap code to the first person to quote this with a picture of a Coca-Cola Sega Gamegear. I didn't even know these existed until searching coke video games.

[attachment=8838:image.jpg]

This showed up in my email just a few minutes ago.

300 bonus points is a sweet deal. Plus 72 points for a 24 pack is amazing. (72 points when you buy a 24 pack)

that Sam's deal is for new customers only and not existing members right? wish I they done this earlier, just renewed my membership last month.

Also, if anyone happens to get lucky and scores a spotify 3/12 month code from McDonald's monopoly game and would like to trade for MCR points hit me up I'm interested, willing to trade lots of points for them (I'm talking thousands of points here :] ).

that Sam's deal is for new customers only and not existing members right? wish I they done this earlier, just renewed my membership last month.

Also, if anyone happens to get lucky and scores a spotify 3/12 month code from McDonald's monopoly game and would like to trade for MCR points hit me up I'm interested, willing to trade lots of points for them (I'm talking thousands of points here :] ).
sadly yeah it's for new customers only.

whoa the thread title got updated! its been a long time since that happened.

They only halfway listened, I want double points on caps lol
I want double pts on caps too, I can only hope the upcoming double points on fanta later this month is caps as well and not just flaps.

coke caps:

5MMBJLTFBNLLXF

RTKRNJPXLMVTR0

74J0WXR4KK506N

5FRL9FT47NTBXW

40HPLTKW76R460

P06WPWHNXH77XT

HWH5P4X7NM9K9R

477FFF4WKBFTJL

9xkl45rv56kj59

0BXVVMXKTN4H7W

65HPW5PF0B6NFW

7K7NTMNBPJNLHJ

F70H74HKBTV5FF

RXF6THKHHTLFRH

50KVFNVLLVKVNK

0H6FWXMLHOJ6NR

FTHN7WJJ4NX659

HJXBMJL7RK4TNT

RT5KM4RNXNLPFX

FV6NWWMRXFTFMR

coke caps:

5MMBJLTFBNLLXF

RTKRNJPXLMVTR0

74J0WXR4KK506N

5FRL9FT47NTBXW

40HPLTKW76R460

P06WPWHNXH77XT

HWH5P4X7NM9K9R

477FFF4WKBFTJL

9xkl45rv56kj59

0BXVVMXKTN4H7W

65HPW5PF0B6NFW

7K7NTMNBPJNLHJ

F70H74HKBTV5FF

RXF6THKHHTLFRH

50KVFNVLLVKVNK

0H6FWXMLHOJ6NR

FTHN7WJJ4NX659

HJXBMJL7RK4TNT

RT5KM4RNXNLPFX

FV6NWWMRXFTFMR
Thanks I got a couple!

coke caps:

5MMBJLTFBNLLXF

RTKRNJPXLMVTR0

74J0WXR4KK506N

5FRL9FT47NTBXW

40HPLTKW76R460

P06WPWHNXH77XT

HWH5P4X7NM9K9R

477FFF4WKBFTJL

9xkl45rv56kj59

0BXVVMXKTN4H7W

65HPW5PF0B6NFW

7K7NTMNBPJNLHJ

F70H74HKBTV5FF

RXF6THKHHTLFRH

50KVFNVLLVKVNK

0H6FWXMLHOJ6NR

FTHN7WJJ4NX659

HJXBMJL7RK4TNT

RT5KM4RNXNLPFX

FV6NWWMRXFTFMR
Tried them all. 1 worked. TY (The rest are dead)

Now that I think about it, the one code I got will screw me up. I thought it said flaps, but they were caps. Now I wont be able to enter the full amount of flaps because of those 3 points. You screwed me lazy! lol

I got a code from one of those 24 packs to giveaway. All you have to do is guess how many points the Houston Texans will score tonight...closest to the total amount of points will take it. Doesn't matter if you go over or under, closest is closest no matter what, if there's a tie, then the under rule will take effect.

If you don't watch football, it doesn't matter just guess a number 1-40 and you'll be within range more than likely. To avoid clutter in the thread, PM me your guesses. The END of the 1st quarter will be the cutoff time. I'll update post when that time comes and when a winner is selected.

EDIT: 1st quarter is over. Good luck to those who entered.

EDIT #2: Miken wins with the answer of 24. Only missed it by 1 point and was the first guess in the contest. Shoutout to boagman who actually guessed 24 as well but tiebreaker was a good ol fashioned flip of a coin.

I got a code from one of those 24 packs to giveaway. All you have to do is guess how many points the Houston Texans will score tonight...closest to the total amount of points will take it. Doesn't matter if you go over or under, closest is closest no matter what, if there's a tie, then the under rule will take effect.

If you don't watch football, it doesn't matter just guess a number 1-40 and you'll be within range more than likely. To avoid clutter in the thread, PM me your guesses. The END of the 1st quarter will be the cutoff time. I'll update post when that time comes and when a winner is selected.

EDIT: 1st quarter is over. Good luck to those who entered.

EDIT #2: Miken wins with the answer of 24. Only missed it by 1 point and was the first guess in the contest. Shoutout to boagman who actually guessed 24 as well but tiebreaker was a good ol fashioned flip of a coin.
Ah, didn't see that you wrote this before I responded to your PM. Well done.

Hey guys, I dunno where to put this, but since its Shutterfly, and its part of MCR, I won a free "Shutterfly Magnet" from the McDonalds Monopoly game, it can be valued from $6-$15, though the shipping kills it at $8. I dunno if anyone is gonna use it, but I'll just drop it here if anyone's intrested.

Anyways, go here first at iwonatmcd.com, then select/click "Shutterfly", fill in stuff, and enter this in the "Enter 10-character code" part.

DV21ZVT86N

---

Anyways, sorry guys, no code drop for now, but wait until next week (10/27-10/31) for the Fanta bonus point offer.

anyone else get this-

Dear Member,

You’re receiving this notice because our records indicate that you entered one or more Coca‑Cola® or Coke Zero™ codes between 8/31/14 at 12 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and 9/15/14 at 3 p.m. ET that should have offered you an equivalent number of complimentary entries into the
Coke Zero™/Coca-Cola® ESPN College Gameday 2014 sweepstakes and instant win game. Unfortunately, due to a technical error, complimentary entries to the sweepstakes and instant win game were not offered to members who entered qualifying codes during that time period. We corrected the technical error on 9/15 and the promotion has been working as originally planned since that time

is this on the up and up?  can't be to careful    thanks

FXLJ0M4T9LVN5W

6FF76BHRJPRW6T

9L9NHTPTK9PLHP

RRXNPTRM7550K9

JN4J0TJKWX5545

V7706WXX5NRVV0

T5LN5JK5H5PKFP

5KTJKVMR6BBXNP

05BW4L5VML4T7H

RNXPK5XTNL7WBP

07JBN6L4RM5VP0

RHHFPLRFL7B007

4H0HVLN9PXLHM5

RPMW97NFJ5VNLN

NTW446055FMXBN

4FTPVJRPB6K9NB

TKKTTKVK55LRNJ

FXLJ0M4T9LVN5W

6FF76BHRJPRW6T

9L9NHTPTK9PLHP

RRXNPTRM7550K9

JN4J0TJKWX5545

V7706WXX5NRVV0

T5LN5JK5H5PKFP

5KTJKVMR6BBXNP

05BW4L5VML4T7H

RNXPK5XTNL7WBP

07JBN6L4RM5VP0

RHHFPLRFL7B007

4H0HVLN9PXLHM5

RPMW97NFJ5VNLN

NTW446055FMXBN

4FTPVJRPB6K9NB

TKKTTKVK55LRNJ
All used.

Hey guys, I dunno where to put this, but since its Shutterfly, and its part of MCR, I won a free "Shutterfly Magnet" from the McDonalds Monopoly game, it can be valued from $6-$15, though the shipping kills it at $8. I dunno if anyone is gonna use it, but I'll just drop it here if anyone's intrested.

Anyways, go here first at iwonatmcd.com, then select/click "Shutterfly", fill in stuff, and enter this in the "Enter 10-character code" part.

DV21ZVT86N

---

Anyways, sorry guys, no code drop for now, but wait until next week (10/27-10/31) for the Fanta bonus point offer.
Actually, I won this prize as well, and they awarded me two codes to use on Shutterfly: one for the free magnet (up to a set of 4 2x2" magnets!) and one for free shipping(!). Not a bad reward -- the free shipping would work wonders for a free photo book, that's for sure. :)

bread's done
Back