My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

@dpac

So they give you free shipping on that code? Didn't know that! =o

Well, guys, just 2 more days until double point Fanta week (dunno if its gonna be caps or flaps, or both, but who knows.)

anyone else get this-

Dear Member,

You’re receiving this notice because our records indicate that you entered one or more Coca‑Cola® or Coke Zero™ codes between 8/31/14 at 12 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and 9/15/14 at 3 p.m. ET that should have offered you an equivalent number of complimentary entries into the
Coke Zero™/Coca-Cola® ESPN College Gameday 2014 sweepstakes and instant win game. Unfortunately, due to a technical error, complimentary entries to the sweepstakes and instant win game were not offered to members who entered qualifying codes during that time period. We corrected the technical error on 9/15 and the promotion has been working as originally planned since that time

is this on the up and up? can't be to careful thanks
so nobody else got this?

10 point flaps and 18 point cases are working too. I am shocked that the green caps are doubling! MCR has not doubled any caps an months if not all year. No Poweaid or Minute Maid Doubling or coke zero. I have giant BJ's/Costco pretzel jars worth of sorted black caps. @RallyV thanks for the heads up on the greenies

Looks like the Fanta (or any green) caps are doubling. Haven't tried a flap yet.

Very happy that green caps are doubling.  Strange that they said on the facebook page that it was only flaps.  I would think they would want people to know caps work too so people would go buy them.

By the way...If anyone has no interest in using their used green caps for music I sure could use them.  I'm planning on getting mp3 players for my 2 children for Christmas and am looking to get them some music to go along with it.  Gray caps work also.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back