My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

yeah they are live, it ends on oct 31 - halloween, like it says in the title

all fanta codes are doubling by the way not just caps (12pk, 20pk flaps, etc.)
Oh yeah, the title. :dunce: Thanks.

Also, thanks for the codes. You're easily the most generous CAG I've ever encountered, not just with the codes themselves but with your time in distributing them.

ok I think I got everyone who has liked and quoted so far, if I somehow missed anybody, shoot me a pm and I'll take care of it.

I still have green caps for those that would still like some.

ok I think I got everyone who has liked and quoted so far, if I somehow missed anybody, shoot me a pm and I'll take care of it.

I still have green caps for those that would still like some.
You mean for those who got codes already and want some more? If so I'm in, if not save them for those who haven't get them

I have these coupons to trade for 3 MCR points each...

Target Coupon 10% Off Samsung HDTV (EXP 11/14/14)

Target Coupon 10% Off Video Game Software Item (EXP 11/25/14)

Target Coupon 25% Off Toy Department Item (EXP 11/8/14)

Free $10 Target GiftCard with Toy Department purchase of $50 or more (EXP 11/26/14)

Target Ticket Free Movie Rental

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if to a reminder, the Fanta double points are over, and just to let you guys know, this is the last month (Nov.) the Walmart bonus points will be offered. Get those extra 90 points for one last time. >_>

(Or if by some miracle again they decide to extend it, then after, to wait for the possible 12 Deals of December again.)

Last edited by a moderator:

tag_new.gif

30 Points
12 Pack Sparkling Coupon
Limit of 1 per member.

LINK

What happened was they released it a day early (it was scheduled for today), and it's only available today to those who didn't get one yesterday.

So how many points are you guys averaging?

I'm sitting on about 900 points (minus 30 b/c of the coupon). I don't think that i will be as successful as I was last year. I have definitely cut my soda drinking. Powerade help make up some points but still

bread's done
Back