My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

So how many points are you guys averaging?

I'm sitting on about 900 points (minus 30 b/c of the coupon). I don't think that i will be as successful as I was last year. I have definitely cut my soda drinking. Powerade help make up some points but still
I've got about 3000 in two accounts....mine and my Wife's. This is my first full year participating so that is not bad I think.

^I'm up to 700, my gf is at 1400 and we have an entire bag of flaps to start entering thanks to my parents addiction to diet coke.  We are hoping to clear out all those points on the 30pt 12packs this year.  Last year we were skiing when it happened.  Meh.

So how many points are you guys averaging?

I'm sitting on about 900 points (minus 30 b/c of the coupon). I don't think that i will be as successful as I was last year. I have definitely cut my soda drinking. Powerade help make up some points but still
I have four accounts at 6800 points each and a fifth at 3800 points, I'm all set for the 12-days of christmas :)

I have four accounts at 6800 points each and a fifth at 3800 points, I'm all set for the 12-days of christmas :)
I was going to be aghast for a moment, LT, and then I remembered that I emptied both my and my brother's account in May on the 250 point Cedar Fair tickets, bringing both of them down to zero. Now both accounts are between 3500-4000 points each. It's going to be a nice 12 Days for you, and I'm going to be pretty happy with mine, too! I don't want every gift card that they offer, and one of the biggest draws is the unlimited 12-pack window.

Very nice totals, LT.

heads up everyone 

big update post incoming along with some jokes and a PLOT 

based on previous feedback i'll condense it as much as i can and make sure the links are more visible 

ALSOIMIGHTDOACAPGIVEAWAYINITOO

and now......Coke news at 10 with chem kirkpatrick 

hello.....i'm Chem Kirkpatrick ,our top story tonight.......12pk coupons,only 30 points for 48 hours only,with a limit of one per account. 

plus,other shocking developments......

1. Bonefish Grill wants you to eat the food,but how tasty will it be??? details report of a $5 dollar e-gift card from the regular MCR website for 250 points.  

(http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/5-bonefish-grill-egift-card/52224?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=bonefishGrill_1_52224_7_1_c

2. NBA2K14 came out a while ago,and MCRB wants to hook you up with in game swag......but how far does a soda company go to cross promote a basketball game??? (Editor note: i sadly can't find the link anymore for some reason but look on MCRB for it,if i find a link i'll edit this and post it here) simply Chrip a vote,and be one of the first 50,000 peeps and score 250 in game currency,plus a sweeps entry to win a code for 1mill in game currency 

3. flying can be great,but how great is it if your gonna head SOUTHWEST,our news anchor tricia takanawa reports. 

(insert reporting bit here lol but here is the link to to the southwest offer,i'm not sure if it resets for everyone but try,it's 200 free points 

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/rapidrewards/?affiliate_id=banner1&WT.ac=southwestAirlines_2_3418+southwestAirlines+bp_15_5_h)

4. finally,more contests have been added on MCR and MCRB,but how many points will you spend,how to save those points towards the holiday season at 11. 

ALSO tonights "Chemmyawards code" is...............ECH,be the first 5 people to mention the word ECH (via message) tomorrow afternoon and you will be given a cap code in the next few days 

now stayed tuned for whatever the F%^& channel 3 decides to run after midnight, this isChem kirkpatrick,signing off 

Last edited by a moderator:
is the beta program something that will require me to do a lot of social media stuff?   I have not signed up yet.  Wondering if the 12 days of Christmas will be beta exclusive this year?  scared if I don't join I will miss out on the gift cards?  anyone have any possible info on this -  thanks

is the beta program something that will require me to do a lot of social media stuff? I have not signed up yet. Wondering if the 12 days of Christmas will be beta exclusive this year? scared if I don't join I will miss out on the gift cards? anyone have any possible info on this - thanks
Posted on the MCR facebook page an hour ago:

The holidays are just around the corner, and this year we’ll be bringing the party exclusively to MCR Beta!

Join Beta today to start earning Status so you don’t miss out on any of this year’s fun and rewards! CokeURL.com/JoinBeta

I forgot about the holiday rewards thing...I just drained my account for a $20 Gamestop giftcard.   :wall:

On the bright side, I won't have to pay any real money for Dragon Age inquisition! :D/

Posted on the MCR facebook page an hour ago:

The holidays are just around the corner, and this year we’ll be bringing the party exclusively to MCR Beta!

Join Beta today to start earning Status so you don’t miss out on any of this year’s fun and rewards! CokeURL.com/JoinBeta
appreciate this-- coming from facebook I would have never seen it. not big on social media

for the people who have multiple accounts how do you get away with it? can you use same address but different name? i thought about it but don't wanna risk anything because i have 2500 points on my account, just wondering how people do this if they do.

damn, i used up alot of my flaps a few weeks ago, because i had so many and i didn't think they would do double before xmas sales... i mostly used them because of the uhh, max 100 points a week... i figured i should use them so

have joined beta for the future 12 days of Christmas.  I am currently silver status.  do you guys think/know if the twelve days or gift cards in general require gold status?  if so any tips for getting there?  I need 63 more status points but do not see any challenges left to do--   not a big fan of this beta but never been into social media anyway

have joined beta for the future 12 days of Christmas. I am currently silver status. do you guys think/know if the twelve days or gift cards in general require gold status? if so any tips for getting there? I need 63 more status points but do not see any challenges left to do-- not a big fan of this beta but never been into social media anyway
I'm going to guess the good stuff will all be gold. You can just re-enter the same challenges to get up to gold.

Hey neocisco

I'll send your cap code in a lil bit
Sorry for late reply lol been working my butt and feet off at new job

Also everyone already knows about the upcoming double point flap promo
So
Yeah

/sips lemonade awkwardly/ lol XD

All gray cap codes:

RB60567XJVJ9M7

B4ML6RPV5NBKVP

T600L0TKRL9PNN

VKLML6RT50KTKN

F9PR7VRFVH06KT

TVHFLMLLJ5LFXK

4L0WJVLM6T4N99

9RBMRMWVMJXF0R

HT6LXL9V47F4XW

HNRR6RLL9NX70J

HTFNJ0RLTB9THV

94FW6JFNMPHR95

Curious if the flap codes are doubling when not entered on Beta. I'm starting to get a pretty healthy backlog of codes, hence the random drops, but since we're coming up on 12 Days I thought I would see if anyone is looking for trades. XBL 360, NIN eShop, Steam, Amazon, whatever, really. PM any offers or a good idea on how to distribute code drops (I'm not a fan of the reply & like method, jams up the thread) & I'll probably reply with a random code, unless I get overwhelmed with requests.

All gray cap codes:

RB60567XJVJ9M7

B4ML6RPV5NBKVP

T600L0TKRL9PNN

VKLML6RT50KTKN

F9PR7VRFVH06KT

TVHFLMLLJ5LFXK

4L0WJVLM6T4N99

9RBMRMWVMJXF0R

HT6LXL9V47F4XW

HNRR6RLL9NX70J

HTFNJ0RLTB9THV

94FW6JFNMPHR95

Curious if the flap codes are doubling when not entered on Beta. I'm starting to get a pretty healthy backlog of codes, hence the random drops, but since we're coming up on 12 Days I thought I would see if anyone is looking for trades. XBL 360, NIN eShop, Steam, Amazon, whatever, really. PM any offers or a good idea on how to distribute code drops (I'm not a fan of the reply & like method, jams up the thread) & I'll probably reply with a random code, unless I get overwhelmed with requests.
Thanks I got a couple and they did not double for me but i did not do the beta

All gray cap codes:

RB60567XJVJ9M7

B4ML6RPV5NBKVP

T600L0TKRL9PNN

VKLML6RT50KTKN

F9PR7VRFVH06KT

TVHFLMLLJ5LFXK

4L0WJVLM6T4N99

9RBMRMWVMJXF0R

HT6LXL9V47F4XW

HNRR6RLL9NX70J

HTFNJ0RLTB9THV

94FW6JFNMPHR95

Tried all, all taken.

you don't need to enter codes on beta, coke flaps are doubling on the regular mcr site.

mcr_betaPlus_roundup_20140918_doublepoints_hl.jpg

Through 11/14, earn Double Points on
Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, and Coke Zero
12-pack codes. Login then enter them in
the code entry field in the main navigation.

Its official.

I've been trying to increase my status on the Beta site. I am getting the success notice, but it isn't adding points. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help :) 

I've been trying to increase my status on the Beta site. I am getting the success notice, but it isn't adding points. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help :)
There is a small delay between earning the points and adding the points on the graph that shows your status..

100 pts for $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card up on regular mcr site search dunkin, also new rewards check out the whats new for bone fish grill, polar bear plush, polar bear speaker for mp3, ornaments, and etc....

bread's done
Back