My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

You have to tweet pictures to unlock the better rewards.You can unlock a best buy gift card this way. Is this the twelve days of christmas thing? I guess I won't be doing this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I hope I am wrong, but it looks like MCR has replaced their "12 Days of Christmas" promotion with an MCR Beta exclusive holiday promotion, "Santa's Wish List." You have to have an MCR Beta with a linked Twitter account to unlock the different challenges every Monday. Today, there are 3 challenges where you have to send a tweet to unlock: $25 Best Buy GC (625 points), $10 Nike e-GC (250 points), and 1 AMC gold ticket with drink (245 points).

It says "while supplies last," but the rewards are still available right now.

Best Buy (send tweet wtih attached photo): http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/mcr/holiday/holiday-happy.html

Nike (sent tweet): http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/mcr/holiday.html

AMC ticket & drink (send tweet with attached photo): http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/mcr/holiday/holiday-tradition.html

^If this is true, like you've already posted, then this is... :bs:

Oh well, got points to spend...I guess, that's a weird backseat for the worse, ugh MCR, really. >_>

Yeah screw it this year for me... I mean its not really hard to do but having 3 accounts and then having to do all that shit for all 3 ain't worth it to me lol I'll just buy the random stuff they have throughout the year

Yeah screw it this year for me... I mean its not really hard to do but having 3 accounts and then having to do all that shit for all 3 ain't worth it to me lol I'll just buy the random stuff they have throughout the year
completely agree -- I only have one account so I will do it this year but not so sure going forward. I hate how social media is taking over everything-- Coke rewards will soon be only about social media and the product ( coke ) being a secondary thought. it is a frustrating time for someone like me that has zero interest in ever signing up for facebook.

Well, anyways guys, since this effectivealy replaces the 12 Days of December Deals (confirmed by a FB post on the MCR Facebook - "This year's Holiday promotion is Santa's Wish List and it is being run exclusively on Beta".), I suggest those with big balance of points to get on it ASAP (specifically LazyTriangle and some others), as I dunno how long or how quick will these deals change. Other than that, here's the 3 items up for grabs, and their point values. (Limit 1 per account, unless otherwise stated)

AMC 1 Ticket and Drink - 245 Points

Nike $10 Gift Card - 250 Points

Best Buy $25 Gift Card - 625 Points

Anyways, its not hard to do the stuff, just make a bogus Twitter acct and there you go. The Image ones with text can by any image, but best for it to be a holiday releated one.

(If anyone needs more help, reply if necessary, and I'll answer it the best way I can if possible. And yes, I know Chase75 did post something like this, but this is more current, for now.)

Well, anyways guys, since this effectivealy replaces the 12 Days of December Deals (confirmed by a FB post on the MCR Facebook - "This year's Holiday promotion is Santa's Wish List and it is being run exclusively on Beta".), I suggest those with big balance of points to get on it ASAP (specifically LazyTriangle and some others), as I dunno how long or how quick will these deals change. Other than that, here's the 3 items up for grabs, and their point values. (Limit 1 per account, unless otherwise stated)

AMC 1 Ticket and Drink - 245 Points
Nike $10 Gift Card - 250 Points
Best Buy $25 Gift Card - 625 Points

Anyways, its not hard to do the stuff, just make a bogus Twitter acct and there you go. The Image ones with text can by any image, but best for it to be a holiday releated one.

(If anyone needs more help, reply if necessary, and I'll answer it the best way I can if possible. And yes, I know Chase75 did post something like this, but this is more current, for now.)
I think they're out of stock already? I did the challenges for the Nike and best buy ones and they don't show up under the holiday catalog or anything. Also somehow my points went from 946 to 0?:/

I think they're out of stock already? I did the challenges for the Nike and best buy ones and they don't show up under the holiday catalog or anything. Also somehow my points went from 946 to 0?:/
You're supposed to go to your profile/account -> then rewards -> unclaimed rewards.

Try that out, and see if it works? I redeemed both the AMC and BBY, except Nike.

I'm also silver, about 30 status from gold.

Edit I figured it out. I had my tweets protected so they couldn't even see it...I'm wondering how much I've missed out on because of that. I don't remember setting it that way. Makes sense as to why things haven't worked before.

I'm also silver, about 30 status from gold.

Edit I figured it out. I had my tweets protected so they couldn't even see it...I'm wondering how much I've missed out on because of that. I don't remember setting it that way. Makes sense as to why things haven't worked before.
Thank you SO much for this!!! I was having the same problem, and now I have a BB gift card!

So, to carify, these challenges change every Monday? Which means this is it for this week? I successfully redeemed the Best Buy card less than 5 minutes ago, it was available pretty much instantly.

I only have 1 account and have a bogus Twitter account just for contests, which i used to get gold last week. I don't know if being gold makes a difference at all. Only 585 points left though, can probably bump it up to 625 by next monday for one more giftcard. Hopefully it's target or something.

I think these deals aren't "Status" specific, but you have to do a "tweet" of some sort I guess to unlock them, at least it isn't typing in a code every 9PM PST like before, and hold out on the Server Clog, but hey, these are better, for what its worth, even if it has to go the extra mile for it.

But yeah, those that had probems with it, I think you should make the tweets public, and then you can get delete each tweet anyways if you like. So that you can earn your rewards without issue.

Also of note, if anyone is having problems trying to link the twitter account at the "Social Networks" page, make sure to turn off ABP and disable on that page only, cause you won't be able to link them if you do.

And keep the twitter account public as well to make things work to send your message/tweet. You can delete the tweets right after if you care to do so.

Also of note, if anyone is having problems trying to link the twitter account at the "Social Networks" page, make sure to turn off ABP and disable on that page only, cause you won't be able to link them if you do.

And keep the twitter account public as well to make things work to send your message/tweet. You can delete the tweets right after if you care to do so.
any suggestions? twitter is linked tweets are not private reward isn't in unclaimed section ive tried twice tweeting deleting then trying again still nothing

edit - it finally went through not sure if there was a delay but deleted all tweets signed back in and just got the notification for all 3 just got best buy gift card

Yeah, maybe 1 more thing, there might be delays in this happening, so don't worry if it takes a while longer than necessary.

Anyways, these offers will change every monday until the promotion's over.

wondering if they'll do another double point promo for coke flaps before the christmas promo ends have 10 saved up not sure if i should wait or just enter them all.

Thanks for the alert, everybody.  Got the $25 BB, but that's pretty much it for me unless I can get a lot more points.  I only have 177 left or so right now.

Has anyone else seen this description of MCR's use of Twitter accounts?  Those last 3 are disturbing.

Authorize MCR Janrain Dev to use your account?

This application will be able to:
  • Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
  • Access your direct messages.

Has anyone else seen this description of MCR's use of Twitter accounts? Those last 3 are disturbing.

Authorize MCR Janrain Dev to use your account? This application will be able to:

• Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
  • Access your direct messages.
Yeah, its a bit disturbing, but it doesn't matter anyways if you're using a bogus twitter account. You can revoke access to it anyways after you redeem those prizes.

Crap I don't understand any of this stuff.Why did they have to make it like this.Also they got rid of the Merry Minutes instant win game this year.The last couple years my family won a lot of prizes using it.

Yeah, its a bit disturbing, but it doesn't matter anyways if you're using a bogus twitter account. You can revoke access to it anyways after you redeem those prizes.
I made a fake twitter account just for MCR. Thanks for wasting my time Coke, what they hell are they thinking with the Beta site?

Wow, I finally save up for the Christmas deals this year and they pull that beta crap on us. Screw that, I don't wanna join Facebook/Twitter!
Then just make a bogus twitter account, it doesn't hurt to get those deals, and like I said, they change it next week, so get them ASAP.

For all of us who are creating bogus twitter accounts, I think we should all follow each other on Twitter.

I got the Best Buy gift card, thank you to the original poster who provided the link.

I was able to still get the Best buy card a moment ago. The BETA SUCKS!!!! Least its a little better then the 12 days of christmas that you have to actually work for it so less people are going to do it. Im surprised the bb card was still there a day later. You have to have twitter though. Just make an acoount just for this.

im not quite sure. i click on the bb giftcard. It took my points and just brought me back to my home page. I havent got an email showing if its a giftcard or an email giftcard.

The site told me it was redeemed and to check the redemption history on my account. But I can find no such area.
In coke rewards beta..

Click on your name in the upper right corner.

Switch to full profile.

Click on rewards on the left of the screen.

Click on redemption history.

It will show your items. Mine says BB giftcard Processing

What a pain in the ass. It should not be torture to spend reward points... 

For those that have not got it yet:

1) Log into Twitter and check your account settings. Make sure protect tweets is turned off.

2) Click Here: http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/mcr/holiday/holiday-happy.html

3) Click Tweet at the bottom and make sure to attach some random useless photo. Tweet it.

4) Then go to your MCR Beta profile and click unclaimed rewards and the Best Buy icon.

You can redeem for the $25 card there. It's still active as of 5 minutes ago if your willing to work for the dangling carrot.

Yeah it really was a pain. But I guess it's good in the fact that it might have kept the less motivated people from snagging all the certs. I'm just glad I checked this thread today.

Used my two accounts and got the best buy giftcards. I'll hold my breath maybe we'll see a few other deals. Still better that the 1200 pts? for a Gamestop GC.

got the BB gift cards, nike gc and amc movie tickets on 4 accounts, the 5th one had trouble confirming my email address (will try again tomorrow). All these tweeting is annoying as hell, wish they would just go back to the format they had before. Anyhow, looking forward to what they will have next week, hoping for walmart and gamestop gift cards!

I assume each MCR account needs a separate Twitter account? Can anyone confirm?
yes you need a twitter for each account

At first I was pretty annoyed but then I remember spending hours trying to load the pages to get the gift cards in the years before and I get more fine with a tweet the more I think about it, lol.

bread's done
Back