My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anyone know what the minimum wait is on the 200 point $10 Dominos Gift Card is? That's really useful to me, but it only let me order one. I'd like to order another if/when it'll let me.

Anyone know what the minimum wait is on the 200 point $10 Dominos Gift Card is? That's really useful to me, but it only let me order one. I'd like to order another if/when it'll let me.
Not sure if you can order more than one but even if so they are sold out right now anyway... Could be a good while before they restock since they are doing all the promos now days

Is there a trick to earning more points than buying coke bottles? I only have 12 points, getting to the hundreds for gift cards seems impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a trick to earning more points than buying coke bottles? I only have 12 points, getting to the hundreds for gift cards seems impossible.
Well you wouldn't be able to get any gift cards this year because of the max of 100 points a week sadly, but over the next year it will be easy to rack up point. For me the 12 pack of cans or the dasani 24 packs do best. Just buying the small bottles or even 2 liters isn't the best for points really since the cost/point ratio isn't great

I get most of mine from a friend who collects cans and bottles for the recycling money. He has a few people / businesses that he goes to regularly to get theirs, and he saves the bottle caps for me. That's why I pretty much never run out.

I also probably get 10-15 caps each month on my own, and maybe 1-2 12-pack codes.

I'm still 60 short of gold on beta.  Any hints on how to get over the threshold?  Also, can anyone provide a list of what holiday rewards have been offered so far?  It look like the Domino's $10 card for 200 points has come and gone.

I couldn't hate MCR Beta more. What a let down. I finally saved over 3,000 points and looks like for nothing. I hate Twitter with a passion (maybe I sound old), and I can't figure out how to unlock the Wal-Mart card. I retweeted 3 videos and nothing.

I couldn't hate MCR Beta more. What a let down. I finally saved over 3,000 points and looks like for nothing. I hate Twitter with a passion (maybe I sound old), and I can't figure out how to unlock the Wal-Mart card. I retweeted 3 videos and nothing.
Add a photo. I was able to get the Walmart with a photo.

Also for those who still didn't gold on Beta, the 12 pack in on the regular site now. Limit 1

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-12-pack/52108?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Moore+Wallace_1_52108_7_9_c

They used to do a 10 point bonus per cap around this time but no sign of it this year and they did not do it last year either. The 2 years previous to that was how I built up my points for Christmas time. Last 2 years has been dry for me.

The Best Buy gift card is available on the regular site now

LINK

Once per account.

BUT you can also redeem for another one, even if you've already redeemed for one on the BETA site.

The Best Buy gift card is available on the regular site now

LINK

Once per account.

BUT you can also redeem for another one, even if you've already redeemed for one on the BETA site.
awesome, Thanks for the link!

I hope this means they will also add the other gift cards from the mcr beta (home depot, walmart, etc.)

Oh wow, another Best Buy card - glad I read this thread tonight.

I got another on all 3 of my family's accounts so that's $150 total. Plus I finally pushed the other two accounts to gold and got the Walmart cards so I have $60 worth of those coming as well.

While the beta site and having to tweet crap is a pain in the ass, this was definitely much better than the 12 days stuff last year where you had to be on immediately (and deal with a sluggish site) or miss out on the prizes.

I don't even need to look into whatever else pops up because I'm pretty much out of points. I might be able to get enough for a round of Home Depot cards so I'll keep at it - but only if they last till next week and I can get myself to enter tons of caps since that is all I have left. I just keep accumulating them from my in-laws and never enter then since they are only 3 points ;).

It's funny I see the holiday rewards being put up on regular MCR
I'm sitting at about 400 points left so. If I had 225 more I'd get another BB gift card but,alas,due to working so much I might not be able to get the points I need in time lol

I still got a pretty nice holiday haul regardless.

tag_new.gif

0 Points
12-month 8x11 Wall Calendar from Shutterfly

New year. New plans. New calendar to keep track of them.
If your New Year's resolution is to stay organized, we've got you covered. This 2015 calendar will start your year on the right foot and help keep you on top of your schedule.

Just saw this while redeeming for a BB gift card.  0 points for a great gift idea for the holidays.  Enjoy!

I waited till 12:30 to see if they were going to offer any other gift cards.  I figured I better redeem before  they run out.  I then used the last of my points for home depot.  slap to the face they added the best buy to the regular mcr site.  :hot:

Glad some of you got the extra best buy card.  awesome. 

I missed out but certainly not complaining --  very please with what I did get

tag_new.gif

0 Points
12-month 8x11 Wall Calendar from Shutterfly

New year. New plans. New calendar to keep track of them.
If your New Year's resolution is to stay organized, we've got you covered. This 2015 calendar will start your year on the right foot and help keep you on top of your schedule.

Just saw this while redeeming for a BB gift card. 0 points for a great gift idea for the holidays. Enjoy!
$5.99 for shipping so I canceled it lol

Too bad I blew through all my flaps recently. All I have is a crapload of Zero caps. I'm saving those for the March madness promo. Thanks for the heads up on the Nike card.

Valid Dates:
12/15/14 - 12/19/14

Offer:
Earn Double Points on all Diet, Light and 0-Calorie multi-can packages between 12/15/14 - 12/19/14.

Eligible Products:

All Diet, Light and Zero Calorie multi-can packages for the brands below:
• Diet Coke
• Diet Nestea
• Diet Barq's
• FUZE Iced Tea Diet Lemon
• Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale
• Coke Zero
• Coke Life
• Dasani Sparkling
• Sprite Zero
• Fresca
• Fanta Orange Zero
• Mello Yello Zero
• Minute Maid Light
• Pibb Zero
• TaB

Pibb Zero? I didn't know that existed. I need to get my hands on it. Going to hit up the in-laws for some flaps.

bread's done
Back