My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

honestly, your call. I've had a rocky road with their sweepstakes.

I once put 1200 entries into a $500 iTunes card and 750 entries into an Xbox One and never won. Then one time I put 15 entries into some lame sweepstakes and did win.

Anyone asked for Bonus Points?  :)

GIBUzii.png

Last edited by a moderator:
my god where do you get all these codes from lol got 1 out of 2 best buy and walmart gift cards
lol that's only 14 of 60-65 gift cards total - forgot exact amount, that's including egift cards as well.

forgot to take pic of the huge bag of codes my sister got me over the weekend, about 120-140 codes in total. They did a xmas party at her job and she was in charge of the event, she ordered 12-packs of coke,sprite, etc.. so she could grab the flaps for me :) She works at a catering company and does this regularly btw. Other relatives collect their caps and flaps for me too, I have a constant stream of codes coming in.

got some more gift cards today, just in time for christmas :) perfect stocking stuffers. This is about half of the gift cards so far, I believe these are the ones I ordered in November from the beta site, regular MCR site gc's should arrive next week.

lbuBN18.jpg

ignore my dirty, messy desk!

My BB and Walmart gift cards came yesterday. Now I wait on my other AMC voucher,the MCD GCS,and my 12 pack coupons.

I was gonna grab more 12pk coupons but they ran out of stock.

got some more gift cards today, just in time for christmas :) perfect stocking stuffers. This is about half of the gift cards so far, I believe these are the ones I ordered in November from the beta site, regular MCR site gc's should arrive next week.

lbuBN18.jpg

ignore my dirty, messy desk!
Got my first part of my haul, 10 more at my moms address. But down side half of my accounts are now blocked on the regular site and at 0 points on the beta.

[attachment=10848:IMG_7632.JPG]

My BB and Walmart gift cards came yesterday. Now I wait on my other AMC voucher,the MCD GCS,and my 12 pack coupons.

I was gonna grab more 12pk coupons but they ran out of stock.
Check your email for the AMC tix. All of mine came digitally form a link in the emails.

Very nice, folks.  I decided to open up a couple more accounts for two more family members in the house, so I might be able to get a greater stockpile of gift cards in the future.

One detrimental factor to me getting a stockpile like yours above is the fact that, if they once again offer unlimited redemptions on Cedar Fair tickets in April/May again, I may once again cash out for those, which gets rid of the points accrued to that point, but I can usually sell those things for about $40 a piece, which is a better payoff than a $25 gift card, so I'm not complaining.

Still holding hope for unlimited 30-point 12-pack redemptions yet this year...but I admit, it's starting to feel a bit, er, "thin".

So has everyone that redeemed a Best Buy gift card gotten theirs? Both of mine still say processing. I had a hold mail request in with USPS since I was out of town 12/19-12/28, but I haven't seen them show up. My postman also doesn't do his job correctly often so I want to make sure they might not have gone missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
So has everyone that redeemed a Best Buy gift card gotten theirs? Both of mine still say processing. I had a hold mail request in with USPS since I was out of town 12/19-12/28, but I haven't seen them show up. My postman also doesn't do his job correctly often so I want to make sure they might not have gone missing.
I recieved mine on Saturday....

How do you get so many Coke Points?  I'm asking because I don't even drink coke or any other  brand, so if there's another method well, I'm being missing something for a while, Happy New Year

How do you get so many Coke Points? I'm asking because I don't even drink coke or any other brand, so if there's another method well, I'm being missing something for a while, Happy New Year
I work for the company that caters plains. Think about how many sodas go on a plaint then times it by 400 flights a day= 16 accounts maxed out for three years.

I work for the company that caters plains. Think about how many sodas go on a plaint then times it by 400 flights a day= 16 accounts maxed out for three years.
Dude, I honestly had *zero* idea what you were talking about until I finally deciphered what you meant: *planes*, as in airplanes! It was the flights that clued me in. I'm surprised that they buy the stuff with MCR points on there, but for your sake, I'm glad that they do!

Well guys, if you noticed already and had your max points from 12/29-12/31, MCR does another New Years point reset, so you can enter another 100 in the same week until before midnight 1/4.

Also, for people finding coke points, I guess some people know their ways, lol. Also, there are usually bonus offers like double point weeks and such, but nothing for now. As is the start of the New Year.

bread's done
Back