My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Yah it's pretty messed up. I think you need to actually click the double points promo thing on their front page and then enter codes on that screen.

Also I had a bunch of codes say they were already used but the odd thing is it didn't say that until it told me to pick what product the cap was from. I know on the original site before all this beta crap it would tell you your code is invalid or already used before you pick what product the code is from. I think it still took some of the codes even though it brought the message up too but Zi didn't get double points on everything I entered. Maybe 18 of the 23 caps I entered. Which I guess is better then nothing. But still it's seems broken.
Some of the ones I got from lazy said that. At first I figured they were just used, but I think they stopped taking 14 digit codes or something like that. Out of 35 caps 10 of them were invalid code or something.

EVERYONE: There is a contest where you can use already used codes to get entries. I can't find the link for it though.

Maybe chem's cat can find the deets.

Some of the ones I got from lazy said that. At first I figured they were just used, but I think they stopped taking 14 digit codes or something like that. Out of 35 caps 10 of them were invalid code or something.

EVERYONE: There is a contest where you can use already used codes to get entries. I can't find the link for it though.

I think this is it.

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/2015ncaa/

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm. my old codes aren't working. I thought you could reuse them?

EDIT: It can't be a recently entered code.

used an old one that didnt give points earlier and it worked for the contest.

I just requested a free coke zero coupon.

if anyone plays NBA2K15 you can score a lebron MYteam card by entering 5 sprite caps in the promo page for the limited edition sprite page. you won't get points or status tho. 

ALSO 

i entered my points today lol. burned though some of my cap stash. not all but some. 

no new rewards or other promos added recently outside of "EMERGERD DIDNEY WURLD CURTAST" 

so yeah 

how's everyone doing??? 

Err checked out that NCAA promo, sucks they have didn't do March Madness again.  Also I don't get normal coke so can't even get the free 20oz.  If somone that gets regular coke but not zero wants I could swap so you could get each could get the other coupons.

Re-entering used codes isn't working. Just a heads up, misinformation being put out here.

Re-entering used codes isn't working. Just a heads up, misinformation being put out here.
They said it was working on SD, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. BUT. I do have some codes that didnt give points yesterday that are working for the contest. I'm wondering if they errored out and were actually valid point codes?

I thought I posted that contest as a separate thread last week. fuck. I wrote out a long op and everything.

EDIT: Yeah it never posted. My internet goes out 6-8 time around noon to 2 pm daily. Modem keeps power cycling.

BTW: I saw this on SD:

when you copy/paste you have to make sure there is no space before or after the code, the old site didn't care about spaces, the new site does
It seems this may be why some of our codes aren't working.

Interesting way to do it. Like neo, I saved up my Coke Zero caps for nothing.
I hear ya, I have a ton coke zero, Powerade and Minute Maid caps that I've been saving for a while. I have them washed and in those giant pretzel jars. I have a feeling this "social MCR' will not last. Selfies and nonsense like that are a fad. When the fad wains so will MCR in its current form. The fact that the site was ground to a halt on Wednesday when double points when live proves there are a lot of people who like the old way. That said, I will do the silly social stuff because when in Rome one must do as the Romans do if you want gift cards and such. I will also put in my 75 points a week because who knows where all this nonsense is going?

I hear ya, I have a ton coke zero, Powerade and Minute Maid caps that I've been saving for a while. I have them washed and in those giant pretzel jars. I have a feeling this "social MCR' will not last. Selfies and nonsense like that are a fad. When the fad wains so will MCR in its current form. The fact that the site was ground to a halt on Wednesday when double points when live proves there are a lot of people who like the old way. That said, I will do the silly social stuff because when in Rome one must do as the Romans do if you want gift cards and such. I will also put in my 75 points a week because who knows where all this nonsense is going?
I totally use a giant pretzel jar too!

Well, it's the most practical and useful container for caps. It's also serves as one of those " guess how many caps in the jar and win a useless prize" at family picnics! ;-)

Which coupons are you talking about?
There will be 3 boxes, one will say play the game, one will say something about a coupon, and the other will say something about a selfie or something. I think the coupon box only come sup with red/black caps.

It is not a printable coupon. They will mail it to the address you used. I think it is a free coke zero or $1 off a 12 pack.

Dates:
4/21/15 – 5/21/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating Coke Zero codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

·         Cherry Coke Zero

·         Coca-Cola Zero

·         Vanilla Coke Zero

·         Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Zero

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information: 
Offer is exclusive to recipient and non-transferable. Offer valid from 4/21/15-5/21/15. Limit a total of 5 million Bonus Points awarded to eligible members. See Program Rules for Bonus Points limitations.

Dates:
4/21/15 – 5/21/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating Coke Zero codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

· Cherry Coke Zero

· Coca-Cola Zero

· Vanilla Coke Zero

· Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Zero
I am going to make bank on that. I drink a 2L of Coke Zero each day.

nice a whole month worth of bonus points! 

I had saved up a ton of coke zero codes for march madness promo and was bummed they didn't do it this year, this totally makes up for it! good job mcr. 

Dates:
4/21/15 – 5/21/15

Offer Overview:

Eligible Products:
· Cherry Coke Zero
· Coca-Cola Zero
· Vanilla Coke Zero

Additional Information:
Offer is exclusive to recipient and non-transferable. Offer valid from 4/21/15-5/21/15. Limit a total of 5 million Bonus Points awarded to eligible members. See Program Rules for Bonus Points limitations.
Kickass,I've mostly been saving up my codes,time to bank them in.

I drink a 2L of Coke Zero each day.
You are just asking for kidney stones lol

But on the coke zeros this sucks, I don't have anyone I know that drinks them. I've stopped drinking sodas all together and switched to desani water. You don't get as many coke points but damn I feel so such better, not sluggish anymore and well everyone knows this........ Your pee stops being a bright orange lmao

You are just asking for kidney stones lol

But on the coke zeros this sucks, I don't have anyone I know that drinks them. I've stopped drinking sodas all together and switched to desani water. You don't get as many coke points but damn I feel so such better, not sluggish anymore and well everyone knows this........ Your pee stops being a bright orange lmao
I've had 1 kidney stone in my entire life, and it was in 2009 (and it was a calcium stone). I haven't had once since, and I've been drinking Coke Zero / other Diet soda at a rate of 2L or more per day all that time.

I've been trying to cut down on how much pop I drink. I used to dink 1 can per day at lunch, but if I went out to fast food, I would always refill once. I'd say I drink 2-3 cans per week max now and I feel better.

I also only drink the stuff made with Sugar. I've been trying to reduce the amount of high fructose corn syrup in my diet as well.  Even white bread has HFCS at most places.

I stopped drinking coffee about 15 years ago.

I drink 2 cups of tea in the morning for the caffeine.

The rest of the day it is filtered tap water.

I'm not a health nut or anything, but these were easy changes that made me feel better physically.

here is some caps, haven't dropped codes in a long time so here you go:

good luck beating the lurkers!

PNVTHPFHJ7N49J

F6T0VJ9P0BB4WB

P9NX9JNJX9JL07

BFFPTLVJBVX7B9

0FVJKB0FLH99JJ

NFKRWF6V6FWPLW

60JTRTMF46BN6B

67PKTH660M6BWH

PM6NMJTNR07VPB

PRBKNRR6J7TR4B

F5VWFFH64J0LW7

NT45MBNFNPWPBP

7P4RR66XTPT0J9

V57MT6LBMBW9LP

05M4N6J67FFBJB

HWWM4X4J0XWVJ4

47RHWNHVRPXJMB

BJP40M5V76H7F6

5H4RN7BMBKMRJ5

0F990T9MLK9MWV

NT0NR45XPLKMNT

6B7P0T464JTRK4

T7FNLM7F9959LT

70HBN9RVPK7LMJ

I got some of them. Thanks!

I know the first group and last group are dead. I just checked all of them. 2nd group may still have some.

Dates:
4/21/15 – 5/21/15

Offer Overview:

Eligible Products:

· Cherry Coke Zero

· Coca-Cola Zero

· Vanilla Coke Zero

Additional Information:
Bad news for me I have been saving flaps and caps waiting for bonus points and just my luck none of it is Coke Zero.

bread's done
Back