My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

The contest has concluded.

1st Place 18 black caps (slowdive21)

2nd Place 12 black caps (klimb22)

3rd Place 6 black caps (neocisco)

4th Place "Thanks for trying" a coin flip will determine whether 4th place gets 6 black caps or 0. (redsoxfan808, the coin flip landed on heads, you will receive 6 caps)

Congrats guys, I'll send the caps as soon as I type them all in. I may do a contest again before the end of the minute maid/movie ticket thingy so keep an eye out.
That was actually fun even though I didn't win! Nice contest/giveaway/thing!

The contest has concluded.

1st Place 18 black caps (slowdive21)

2nd Place 12 black caps (klimb22)

3rd Place 6 black caps (neocisco)

4th Place "Thanks for trying" a coin flip will determine whether 4th place gets 6 black caps or 0. (redsoxfan808, the coin flip landed on heads, you will receive 6 caps)

Congrats guys, I'll send the caps as soon as I type them all in. I may do a contest again before the end of the minute maid/movie ticket thingy so keep an eye out.
Thanks! I haven't tried the codes yet, but I wanted to say thank you!

Didn't know these tickets were basically visa's.  Redeemed three at the movies and had to sign off on them.   Couldn't be a better time to do this contest with all the decent to good movies that came and are still rolling into the box office.

Contest Round 2

Everyone that likes this post (please don't PM me) will be entered.

Entry awards the participant a coin flip. 

With the first flip, heads = 2 caps, tails = 0.  If your first flip is tails, you do not receive a second flip.

If your first flip is heads, a second coin will be flipped.  Heads = 4 caps, tails = 0.  Thus, if you get heads twice you get 6 caps, if you get tails with your second flip you retain your two caps from the first round and nothing more.

You have until Wednesday at 9pm E.S.T to enter.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
First person to quote this with a picture from my Nature album photo gallery here on CAG I will PM 2 Zero cap codes. My member gallery can be found in my signature.

First person to quote this with a picture from my Nature album photo gallery here on CAG I will PM 2 Zero cap codes. My member gallery can be found in my signature.
Yellow Caterpillar!

gallery_354731_7804_150459.jpg

There are some new rewards (if you are on the Gold level). The best ones are:

$15 Best Buy Gift Card- 1000 pts

$10 Gamestop Gift Card - 690 pts

$10 McD Arch Card -690 pts

$5 Carl's Jr. card -355 pts

$25 best buy card - 1750 pts 

$20 sears -1425 pts

There is other stuff too. Go look. 

Oh man I may bite on those Best Buy GCs....need to replenish

I dont see the Gamestop GCs, maybe they are coming or maybe they are out? I dont see the Sears GC either....

I have 5 Caps + a 24pk code to the first person to quote this with a pic of Dirk Nowitzki holding BOTH the Larry O'Brien trophy and his Finals MVP trophy.

Contest Round 2

Everyone that likes this post (please don't PM me) will be entered.

Entry awards the participant a coin flip.

With the first flip, heads = 2 caps, tails = 0. If your first flip is tails, you do not receive a second flip.

If your first flip is heads, a second coin will be flipped. Heads = 4 caps, tails = 0. Thus, if you get heads twice you get 6 caps, if you get tails with your second flip you retain your two caps from the first round and nothing more.

You have until Wednesday at 9pm E.S.T to enter.

Cheers.
I had an emergency at work yesterday, so I'm closing the contest now.

The coin flips will be conducted this evening. Results to be posted soon after.

Contest #2 Results

tsa4lyfe 0 caps

Lubis 2 caps

oemor 2 caps

billydeewilliams 6 caps

n64ra 2 caps

weaponx2099 6 caps

bkjohns1 0 caps

slowdive21 0 caps

mikepeluso 2 caps

boagman 6 caps

kube00 2 caps

sffbraves 0 caps

ocean almighty 2 caps

infamous styles 2 caps

bj1357 0 caps

zelda 6 caps

neocisco 2 caps

scarfacee 0 caps

rallyv 2 caps

miken 2 caps

tumbenhaur 0 caps

Ironman8 6 caps

yars2010 2 caps

mysticfall 6 caps

neverending 0 caps

ceratedurchin28 6 caps

KGear49 2 caps

Cheapskate McGee 0 caps

dmzauk 2 caps

The Dark Enforcer 2 caps

I'll PM the winners this evening!!

Contest #2 Results

billydeewilliams 6 caps

weaponx2099 6 caps

boagman 6 caps

zelda 6 caps

Ironman8 6 caps

mysticfall 6 caps

ceratedurchin28 6 caps

The Dark Enforcer 2 caps

I'll PM the winners this evening!!
Wow CG to everyone who won. (Especially those who won 6, you lucky bastards :twisted: )

Thanks to Irish for the contest.

Also, I don't know if these questions have already been answered about the Minute Maid>Fandango promotion (TL;DR), but can someone answer them for me:

1. Do all standard size black caps work for it?

2. Anybody know if Powerade caps work for it?

3. Anybody know if the Fandango reward code can be converted to a Hollywood Movie Money certificate like in past Fandango promotions? And, if so, does the conversion extend the expiration date past the currently scheduled 9/30/15 (2 months after the activation deadline of 7/31) redemption deadline? I ask because I want to try for 2 of these: 1 to go to the Scorch Trials before the deadline (9/18), and 1 to see Mockingjay Part 2 after the deadline (11/20).

Double Points for Sprite, Sprite Zero, Sprite Cranberry, and Sprite Cranberry Zero. 6/8/15 - 6/14/15.

Deets: http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/legal/spritebonuspoints.html

FYI for those of you who don't know, most grey Diet Coke caps will double as Sprite Zero caps (I hate Diet Coke, so even if I know the cap was Diet Coke, I tell them that it's Sprite Zero [also because I love Sprite Zero]), and obviously the green caps are Sprite caps.

Double Points for Sprite, Sprite Zero, Sprite Cranberry, and Sprite Cranberry Zero. 6/8/15 - 6/14/15.

FYI for those of you who don't know, most grey Diet Coke caps will double as Sprite Zero caps (I hate Diet Coke, so even if I know the cap was Diet Coke, I tell them that it's Sprite Zero [also because I love Sprite Zero]), and obviously the green caps are Sprite caps.
I wonder if this includes lebron's remix. I have a couple of those codes.....

awesome thanks for the heads up

Just curious but will all sprite codes double, like 32 can packs,20 packs,12 packs???

Thanks

also remember folks that you can use the red coke caps also as it gives you sprite as a option.......just tested it and it gave me the double points

Anyone had good luck with the Restaurant.com gifts they get you when you hit Gold Status? I had forgotten I had 2 $25 ones from almost a year ago. Looks I'll need two accounts on the site and it only applies to a few places in my area 

bread's done
Back