My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

More Bonus Points next week: Diet Coke 12-packs!!!

Diet Coke Codes Bonus Points Program

Dates:
11/9/15 – 11/13/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating 12 pack Diet Coke codes during promotional timeframe. Bonus Points will be awarded only to originally intended recipients of the offer. Offer is non-transferrable.

Eligible Products:

Diet Coke 12 oz. 12-pack
Diet Coke with Lime 12 oz. 12-pack
Diet Coke Plus 12 oz. 12-pack
Diet Coke w/ Splenda 12 oz. 12-pack
Caffeine Free Diet Coke 12 oz. 12-pack
Diet Coke Cherry 12 oz. 12-pack

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Limit 75 base points per week. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward base point weekly limits.

Rules: http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/legal/dkobonuspoints.html

EDIT: THIS MAY BE A TARGETED OFFER! CHECK YOUR MCR HOME PAGE AFTER YOU LOGIN TO SEE IF THE OFFER IS THERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these double points.......

893589d34711355c831ec9f245ba0a2ee6d1105a51c15c195091a1faeb164feb.jpg

Dates:
11/9/15 – 11/13/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating 12 pack Diet Coke codes during promotional timeframe. Bonus Points will be awarded only to originally intended recipients of the offer. Offer is non-transferrable.

Eligible Products:

Diet Coke 12 oz. 12-pack

Additional Information:
Limit 75 base points per week. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward base point weekly limits.

EDIT: THIS MAY BE A TARGETED OFFER! CHECK YOUR MCR HOME PAGE AFTER YOU LOGIN TO SEE IF THE OFFER IS THERE.
It came to my attention that this may be a targeted offer after reading the rules more closely: "Bonus Points will be awarded only to originally intended recipients of the offer." If you can't see the offer on your MCR home page or the Diet Coke Brand page after you login in, you may not qualify for the bonus points. They did something like this earlier in the year with a Coke Zero bonus points offer.

Dates:
11/9/15 – 11/13/15

Offer Overview:

Eligible Products:

Diet Coke 12 oz. 12-pack

Additional Information:

see it in my page thanks!!!

So, anybody got some cap codes they want to exchange for some 24-pack codes?  Obviously, you'd be able to command a premium.  PM me if you've got some.  I don't need too many, but would like to fill out my account for the week, if I could.

I just want to say thanks to the people that have done cap giveaways. I'm finally going through the pms and I noticed I didn't reply to everyone/everytime they gave me caps/flaps. TY all!

CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH $20 TO SHOP AT SHUTTERFLY

Just enter one code by 11/30 to receive this zero point offer. A great way to share something wonderful this season, from one-of-a-kind holiday cards to personalized gifts, ornaments and so much more.

CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH $20 TO SHOP AT SHUTTERFLY

Just enter one code by 11/30 to receive this zero point offer. A great way to share something wonderful this season, from one-of-a-kind holiday cards to personalized gifts, ornaments and so much more.
Where did you see this? On the MCR site or in an email?

If anyone doesn't want their $20 Shutterfly code...if they even give a separate code to enter, shoot me a PM, I'll gladly use it.  I didn't get the e-mail.

I'll trade some Shutterfly codes for cap codes if I can get the cap codes tonight before the doubling ceases.  Let me know via PM.  Thanks!

Anyone see yet the email with the preview of the Christmas promo?Here is what is pictured.

I Tunes gift card
Dunkin Donuts

AMC movie tickets
Nike
Gamestop
Coca Cola 12 pack
Coke polar bear
Amazon gift card

Not a very good list for me.Amazon is good and guess I have to get Gamestop even thought I really don't like Gamestop because of some shady business practices they have done with me in the past.Everything else is not useful for me.
I was really hoping for either Best Buy,Walmart,Target or Home Depot.

They don't seem to have the dominos or Mcdonalds  either like in the past.

It also looks like they may be  getting rid of all physical gift cards.I personally prefer physical gift cards.
To me this is the weakest list they have ever had for a Christmas promo.

Also in the email it said:

Gold Status gets first dibs on 11/30,
Silver on 12/2 and Bronze on 12/3.
It's not too late to level up - rewards
won't last long!

I didnt get any email for the diet coke DPS promo despite it being in my intrests and have entered numerious codes lol so no DPS for me.

I got the email though about the holiday catalog. Personally ill just spend my points on amazon and gamestop. If i have points leftover then maybe AMC tickets or Maybe Some coke 12 pack vouchers.

Idk. The gift cards to gamestop will go towards pre-order of the new ratchet and clank game maybe if my work doesnt do any special incentives. Amazon credit would be spent on ether comics or a DVD ive been eyeing.

Ugghh..I don't think I can reach gold status in time but I'll try. I'm just after the amazon card if I have enough. Though if I have enough points I may get the gamestop giftcard too. I'm only at 750 points though so doubt I'll have enough for more then 1.

Looks like it's actually 15 tweets a day so you could get 45 a day if you do 15 worth 3 status. And I guess 5 his may not be that difficult.only 27 away now.

If that's gonna be what the holiday offers are this year, then yeah, who knows if this may end up being the last year some CAG'ers would cash in all their points and say goodbye to it, since its much of a hassle than it used to be. But I guess you guys will still stick around for MCR unless they pull something backwards and can it (which would be very random if that happens).

Either way, its a start.

Hey anyone know what happened to LazyTriangle?

They used to post all the time in in the Coke thread but they haven't posted since like July.I wonder if they gave up on the MyCoke program.
I'm done with MCR this is my last year, stopped collecting codes. I'm only doing MCR until I run of out codes that I already had, which should be in a month or two.

I'm done with MCR this is my last year, stopped collecting codes. I'm only doing MCR until I run of out codes that I already had, which should be in a month or two.
Thanks for all the great giveaways you have done in the past Lazy.

I can help you end the pain...send me codes and I will send Amazon credit. We can negotiate a fair trade through PM - no sense in putting your suffering out in the open. I am here to save you.

LazyT its been a fun run the past few years with ya doing MCR. I might leave after this year too. Keep in touch with me on facebook bro.

Its been fun keeping everyone updated on deals gang but this fat cat has a job and bills and fun stuff to do lol.

Sorry to hear that. I think I am getting near the end as well though. I will probably run out of codes early next year if I don't trade for more, and I am not sure they are worth trading for anymore. This should help finish out strong though:

MORE BONUS POINTS NEXT WEEK 11/16-11/20!

Double points on Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero 12-pack codes from 11/16-11/20. The rules link is not live yet, but the banner ad is at the top of the Interests page.

Rules: http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/legal/NOV12packbonuspoints.html

I am a little worried from what the latest email said:

Boxes of Joy

Over 88,000 prizes up for grabs!

Stock up on your favorite Coca-Cola

drinks so you have codes to play our instant win game.

I guess that it is different from the Holiday Collection but I am a little worried because of the amazon picture of the $1500 gift card in the holiday collection picture.

Just thought of this though...if it if just a sweepstakes then why would they let gold members in first? Because of this I think the sweepstakes is a separate thing

I was more joking than anything, but it just seems in the direction they're headed. Nothing they've done lately has been for the better.

I honestly don't think they'll do that, but it would be a bitch. But nah, I'm thinking it will be good. My hopes anyway.

Or, another plot twist: Gold members get in first and they have their own separate sweepstakes that only gold members can take part in.

Okay I'm done.

I have been redeeming Fifa 16 points on there.

30 points = 100 Fifa Points

The kicker is that you can only do 5 per account. And bad news is that I am all out of caps lol. Been telling my family members to keep all their caps. I need as many fifa points as possible.

Hey everyone.

Use this code to receive 15 free MCR points:

FIFA16

(These are bonus points so it won't count towards the daily limit)

Enjoy!

Hey guys, guess who, lol. Since this is another bonus double point promo, I'm here to help. As last time, you guys know what to do (PM me as soon as possible). But to make things simpler, the first 10 users (1 code per person) will get flap codes (with the first 3 will get a cap code with it.)

(Note that some of the flaps are half coke and sprite, so you never know if you'll get the standard or double points, its a surprise!)

bread's done
Back