My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Can Gold members purchase the $10 Gamestop gift card, if it becomes available for Silver and Bronze members on the 2nd/3rd of December? I missed out on it arg

Since these are such low value cards, I would think they would have more on the other days. IDK if we will be allowed to buy more. Don't they usually drop the 12 pack limit on the last day?

Thanks for the heads up.  I don't see much to get.  I got Amazon, the 12-pack, and a bear for 150 points.  Have lots of points to spend and nothing else to get.  I guess I missed a Gamestop card?  That sucks.

Edit: I see some people from an hour ago saying Amazon was gone.  It was there for me just now so maybe they'll restock the Gamestop one at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone will trade a Nike for amazon. :p

I'll throw in a $10 off $25 one time use code for gohastings with my Nike card. It works on new items as well as preowned.

Hey, tnx for mentioning me up for this, but as I've said before, I've quit on MCR, and rather give codes away, and now after seeing the Catalog this year, its a real downer for me, lol. (Yeah, there's some good stuff there, but some of it is already sold out or I really don't have the points for it, so yeah.)

Got 2 cap codes to give out tho, lol.

Are the Nike gift cards stackable on one order?   In other words, if I got 3 (from 3 accounts) can they all be put on a single order on the site?  I hate it when they only allow one per order.  I found this out the hard way with the Dell gift cards from the Chibi-Robo deal (you gets lots of different gift cards but can only use one per order).

Are the Nike gift cards stackable on one order? In other words, if I got 3 (from 3 accounts) can they all be put on a single order on the site? I hate it when they only allow one per order. I found this out the hard way with the Dell gift cards from the Chibi-Robo deal (you gets lots of different gift cards but can only use one per order).
yes they are i once used 10 at a time lol most places allow you to use multiple gift cards

Thanks for the heads up, slowdive, I appreciate it.  I've been busy all day and just now got on.  It looks like the only one I missed out on that I wanted was GS.  I'll definitely keep checking though.

If the GS one gets restocked then I'll jump on that sense I got screwed over my original one.

Otherwise I'm happy though. Got a few decent rewards,might cash in the rest of my points on a Fandango ticket or Spotify. Waiting to see what's in the silver and bronze catalog see if it's any different.

When I used points on the Nike's I totally forgot that there might be a chance that a gold member can also redeem for the silver catalog amazon or gamestop when they put it up.That's what lack of sleep does to you.

Has anyone done the Boxes of Joy? To enter, you have to use a code and you do NOT get additional status or points with it - pretty dumb IMO, if it were a guaranteed win, sure.  I did the free entry that someone posted yesterday (thanks by the way) and I was a big LOSER.

Maybe if you have some extra caps, and depending on odds, the Boxes of Joy could be worth trying.

Has anyone done the Boxes of Joy? To enter, you have to use a code and you do NOT get additional status or points with it - pretty dumb IMO, if it were a guaranteed win, sure. I did the free entry that someone posted yesterday (thanks by the way) and I was a big LOSER.

Maybe if you have some extra caps, and depending on odds, the Boxes of Joy could be worth trying.
I tried and didn't win. I just used the code LEMONADE though and it worked. I didn't use that LEMONADE code for anything else though.

Has anyone done the Boxes of Joy? To enter, you have to use a code and you do NOT get additional status or points with it - pretty dumb IMO, if it were a guaranteed win, sure. I did the free entry that someone posted yesterday (thanks by the way) and I was a big LOSER.

Free amoe

http://www.mycokerewards.com/redeem/amoe?amoeId=53475

Soooo, I can enter up to 40x a day through the website? I know what I will be doing for the next hour.

UPDATE: Just entered 40x and not a single winner...wtg, Coke. An amazing contest :wall: It will cut you off after 40 entries, so no need to worry about going over your limit (looking at you, Taco Bell contest). Anyway, if you want to know what entry you are on, look at the URL after you click "Get Your Entry" and submit. The URL has a built-in counter....can't remember the exact path but look for your entry number toward the last 1/3 of the string.

I'd say despite a few hiccups this was a decent holiday rewards catalog.

Did get most of my rewards with ease
Saved plenty of leftover points
Was able to log in despite high traffic
Can't ask for much else XD

I'm waiting until the silver catalog comes out tomorrow to see if there's anything different.

I can't believe they took off the Fifa Point reward. With 30 points you could 100 Fifa Points and now its gone. Thats all I was saving my caps for. :(

Are the Nike gift cards stackable on one order? In other words, if I got 3 (from 3 accounts) can they all be put on a single order on the site? I hate it when they only allow one per order. I found this out the hard way with the Dell gift cards from the Chibi-Robo deal (you gets lots of different gift cards but can only use one per order).

Not computer sites. Promotional gift cards are the new mail-in rebate. You can only use one per order at places like Dell. That's how they get you...
You can use more than one Dell GC on an order, but the website only allows one. You need to call/chat with them to add both to an order. It's arduous, but better than not using the GC.

Not computer sites. Promotional gift cards are the new mail-in rebate. You can only use one per order at places like Dell. That's how they get you...
The NIKE gift cards are electronic not promonational. there is no expiration and yest they are stackable. I won a $50 Nike card when UCONN won the March Madness Promo in 2014 I redeemed $50 more during the holiday promo last December. I used them all with no issues on the Nike website. Hope that helps?

bread's done
Back