My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Yep, thanks guys.  Finally got my Gamestop cards!

Are we not expecting anything else - just these rewards to cascade down to silver/bronze?  No Walmart or Best Buy?

Yep, thanks guys. Finally got my Gamestop cards!

Are we not expecting anything else - just these rewards to cascade down to silver/bronze? No Walmart or Best Buy?
they have to add more i can't see this being it, or atleast raise the 1 limit cap

I had used most of my points before the Sale for some Target Gift Cards, it was worth it because i got a bunch of Crock Pots, but i was able to snag one of the Amazon Gift cards at the Sale Price which was sweet. I tried the Free code and got nothing on the instant win game.

What's the instant win game?

Edit: OK, found that but I looked back several pages and can't find the free entry code.  I used a cap and won nothing of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow won 1,000 points on my 39th try, wondering if I should risk using it on another account because I already redeemed gcs from this one.

PBVRGhH.png

For Gold members that bought products all year and saved all there points for this, they didn't even put up enough stuff to use your points up.

Wow won 1,000 points on my 39th try, wondering if I should risk using it on another account because I already redeemed gcs from this one.

PBVRGhH.png
No don't. I had a family member use a ask chip code from another account and both accounts were banned later and they would not give them back.I wouldn't risk it.

If anyone wants a $10 Nike card, I will purchase one and trade for XBL credit $5 or Amazon $5 credit.

Also, don't forget to do your 40 free entries.

UPDATE:

YAY! Just won 500 points!

UPDATE 2:

I'm on fire! Just won another 100 points!

This is new. Bonus points by tweeting?

LOVE NEVER
TASTED SO GOOD
Share your love for Diet Coke using
#MCRLovesDietCoke and earn MCR Bonus Points.
TWEET Valid until 12/31 or until supplies last. One time per member.
Bonus Points code will be awarded within 48-72 hours after tweeting.

Does anyone have 1 cap code they could spare? I promise I will return the favor by the end of day.

I have 27 points on one account and need 3 more points to get 30 so I can redeem it for 100 Fifa Points. 

Thanks!

I have a huge plastic container full of caps. Looking to sell off most if not all of the My Coke Rewards codes. How much should I be valuing my codes on average per code at?

I'll sell my amc movie ticket with pop for $3 amazon if anyone is interested. Trying to get another $3 so I can buu a $10 ms giftcard. Just shoot me a pm.

Bring a little cheer this holiday
season. Tweet a friend on the
My Coke Rewards site to give
and receive 20% off any Coca-Cola
product with Cartwheel at Target.

damn now i wish that guy was around who was offering 2 nike gift cards for a gamestop gift card lol
You guys all blew it I posted about all the Nike codes I had and I was offering 2 nikes for every 1 gamestop or amazon and nobody here sent me a pm or replied.I thought no one cared so I traded all them to one guy on Slickdeals.

Got another movie ticket and pop bundle if anyone wants it I'll trade for $5 amazon. Yes I know it's more that what I asked for earlier but I got a lot of people PMING me on thathe one. So $5 amazon if anyone wants it.

Though yeah, doing that is strenuious and takes a whle, most of the time, you don't win, but hey, its better than nothing to win something like how some CAG users here did.

$10 Nike gc to trade for $10 Amazon. I'll throw in a MCR flap and cap code. Contact me through PM.

dont think anyone wpuld trade nike for amazon straight up. seems like nike is the least favorite of the gift cards.

i have two gamestop gift cards looking for either amazon straight up or 2 nike for 1 gamestop

really wanted the gears ultimate edition but gamestop raised the price just as i was bout to buy

dont think anyone wpuld trade nike for amazon straight up. seems like nike is the least favorite of the gift cards.

i have two gamestop gift cards looking for either amazon straight up or 2 nike for 1 gamestop

really wanted the gears ultimate edition but gamestop raised the price just as i was bout to buy
I pmed you but I now realized I miss read your post.Sorry about that.

Just in case anyone is wondering...I am averaging one win for every 60 entries. Here is my prize list:

500 points

100 points

10 points

(1) 8 oz personalized Coke bottle

How is everyone else doing? About the same?

bread's done
Back