My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I won a 10 pt code and a free $20 for shutterfly.com out of like 160 entries. That's 80 per two accounts. Would love to win 100 or more points but it's kind of a drag.

Willing to spend my points on the AMC movie rewards and trade for Fandango stuff. No AMC movie theaters near me. Send me a pm 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won this but won't use it. Grab it if you want it.

=======================================

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Boxes of Joy Instant Win, administered by HelloWorld for The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a $20 Shutterfly gift code!

Your Shutterfly prize code is: CCAL-1S82-SZTW-K5AXXB

Use the digital code in this email and follow the simple steps to activate the digital code:

1. Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/rewards

2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member)

3. Copy and paste your code in the "Promotional Code" field.

4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Offer expires January 31, 2016.

I just won this but won't use it. Grab it if you want it.

=======================================

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Boxes of Joy Instant Win, administered by HelloWorld for The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a $20 Shutterfly gift code!

Your Shutterfly prize code is: CCAL-1S82-SZTW-K5AXXB

Use the digital code in this email and follow the simple steps to activate the digital code:

1. Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/rewards

2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member)

3. Copy and paste your code in the "Promotional Code" field.

4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Offer expires January 31, 2016.
Grab it, thanks! I gave one of the first I won to my sister, after she ordered something I wanted one to see if stacks so I could order a canvas print, thank you!

NICE! Just won a $50 gift card to bone fish grill and a $5 gift card to DD within 40 plays.....also have already won 500 pts and 10 pts.  This IWG is great!

I have been manually checking for restocks of specific gift cards in the Rewards Catalog, but it is a total pain in the ass. Do they have an alert system that I am not aware of? Also, if anyone sees Target or Gamestop gift cards come back in stock, please do everyone a solid and post in the thread.

Thanks!

mycokerewards now have a $10 Amazon GC for 225 points

for 30 points you can get a free 12 pack of cans of Coke product

or 200 pts for an AMC movie and a drink

I got all 3!

I finally won,  10 points.

Anyone brave enough to try to see if the won code can be used on a different account and not get banned?

On the positive side I think like 3 or 4 years ago I used a southwest code and a merry minutes won code that were traded to me from other accounts and nothing ever happened.The negative is I had a family who used an ask chip code from another account and both account's got banned 3 months after the code was used.

The way a friend of mine explained contests to me (and she does contests and couponing so thoroughly that a paper she wrote in college about them is used in economics courses), basically most instant win contests have a set number of prizes that can be claimed in x period of time, where x is generally a 10-15 minute window that starts at some specific position on the clock. So for instance, it could be that 200 prizes can be given out every 15 minutes, and the 15 minutes starts at 12:02am, so then at 12:17am it then resets the number of prizes that can be claimed.

What this means for you is that you want to get as close to the start of the prize window as possible for each rotation, and you want to try to get prizes at a time of day where you can be fairly confident that not a lot of people will be doing it. 12AM PT/3AM ET are good times for that, especially on weekdays. Less people entering the contest = less prizes given out = better chance for you to get a prize in the prize window.

i have the 10 buck gamestop and 10 buck nike gift cards for trade from the coke rewards looking to trade for amazon gift cards i also have the fifi 100 team points for xbox1 and ps4. if intrested let me know. thanks

gamestop now gone

Nothing good is left for Coke Rewards, probably going to get the $25 nike cards and sell them to a place like cardpool
Yeah looks like Amazon is out of stock now too. Only good thing is that I can still get Fifa points. Just gotta rack up some more points haha.

I just won $20 to Shutterfly...this is my second one, so I don't need it. Willing to trade for for $5 worth of XBL credit, Amazon credit, Gamestop, Best Buy, etc. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

I just won $20 to Shutterfly...this is my second one, so I don't need it. Willing to trade for for $5 worth of XBL credit, Amazon credit, Gamestop, Best Buy, etc. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!
No offense, but I doubt you will get anything for that. I have just seen a ton of these being posted on various forums. I have even gave about 3 away so far myself. That is about the worst prize you can get lol

anyone remember what day they started letting you order multiple nike cards last year? hoping they do the same this year
I believe it was once the cards were opened up to non-Gold members. As such, that day has long since come and gone this year. I guess there is always a chance down the road, but as it gets closer to Christmas, I think it's less and less likely it will happen.

The 12-pack coupon says sold out but if you scroll to the bottom of the bronze prizes, it shows a 12-pack coupon for 100 points. When you click "Get it," on the next screen it will show that it is 30 points. I just ordered 5 and I previously ordered 1 when the gold rewards went live.

bread's done
Back