My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

The 12-pack coupon says sold out but if you scroll to the bottom of the bronze prizes, it shows a 12-pack coupon for 100 points. When you click "Get it," on the next screen it will show that it is 30 points. I just ordered 5 and I previously ordered 1 when the gold rewards went live.
Dang, I already got 4 packs this morning + another 5 just now on the same account!

Looks like what happened is:

Around 9am PT today, the limit for the 53397 offer that was originally from several weeks ago was increased from 1 -> 5, and it sold out sometime today:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/12-Pack_Free_Sparkling_Coupon/53397

A new (?) offer, 53399, shows up as 100 points, but only deducts 30 points, also limit 5, and separate from the previous offer.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/12-Pack_Free_Sparkling_Coupon/53399

Anyone who got in on the offer this morning can do it again (assuming one still has enough points)!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 12-pack coupon says sold out but if you scroll to the bottom of the bronze prizes, it shows a 12-pack coupon for 100 points. When you click "Get it," on the next screen it will show that it is 30 points. I just ordered 5 and I previously ordered 1 when the gold rewards went live.
Thanks was able to get 5 plus 4 from earlier and one from before for a grand total of 10!

100 bonus points if you join Hilton Honors
Join now until January 31, 2016

Join and get 100 MCR points!

Once you successfully enroll, if you are eligible, you will be sent an email with a My Coke Rewards unique code and instructions to redeem your 100 My Coke Rewards Points.

You will receive an email within five to seven business days of signing up that will have your Hilton HHonors number.

Offer is only valid for new-member enrollment for Hilton HHonors only. My Coke Rewards codes for this Offer must be redeemed by February 29, 2016.
LINK

i got my code in a few minutes.

Dang, I already got 4 packs this morning + another 5 just now on the same account!

Looks like what happened is:

Around 9am PT today, the limit for the 53397 offer that was originally from several weeks ago was increased from 1 -> 5, and it sold out sometime today:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/12-Pack_Free_Sparkling_Coupon/53397

A new (?) offer, 53399, shows up as 100 points, but only deducts 30 points, also limit 5, and separate from the previous offer.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/12-Pack_Free_Sparkling_Coupon/53399

Anyone who got in on the offer this morning can do it again (assuming one still has enough points)!
Thanks for this, still working. Just got 5 on 2 accounts (mine and my gfs). Finally a way to start draining points.

Looks like you guys broke their site with all your 12 packs!  Hopefully they keep the limit at 5.  I'd love to grab four more before it ends.

[quote name="slowdive21" post="13105284" timestamp="1450301861"]Nike seems ot be unlimited now. Not positive though at least 5 per account.[/quote]
Looks like it is unlimited. I just got 15 and emptied my account.

just emptied my account not bad for the holiday year 9 nike cards 1 gamestop 1 amazon 1 AMC 1 12 pack hopefully more of a selection next year

Meh. Not interested in more Nike GCS,only got the one to use for trading or for a friend.

Cashed in on way more 12pk coupons though,I'll have FAR TOO MUCH LEMONADE for days.

I got my daughter $90 worth of Nike gift cards so she's happy.  I could probably get 14-15 more of them.  She wanted to use them in store but the problem there is you have to hand them 9 printouts and that is a bit awkward.  So she'll probably just use them online.

If only the GS gift cards had become unlimited :drool:

Welp they were out of everything I got 2 x $25 nike GC and a Tshirt. 200 pts left on each account

Does anyone think Coke will pull a surprise and put something back in stock and unlimited?

I doubt they would.

I am debating what to do with my points, should I save them for a surprise or just use them all on the Nike's.

After the unlimited 12 packs and Nike's nobody will probably have any points left even if they did put up a surprise.

I got a question, how many nike $10 egiftcards can you use on a purchase online!
My daughter used 9 to put in an order at Nike yesterday.

huh, it seems the nike cards are out of stock now too
Damn.... I didn't know how many she'd need so I got 10 of them. Now I have just one Nike card which is kind of useless by itself.

Edit: Sure enough, they are OOS. And so are the 12-pack coupons. Now there's pretty much nothing to get. What ever happened to Best Buy/Walmart/Home Depot cards like last year? Meh...

Sure enough, they are OOS. And so are the 12-pack coupons. Now there's pretty much nothing to get. What ever happened to Best Buy/Walmart/Home Depot cards like last year? Meh...
Yeah everything flew out fast this year too, I miss the good old days of Home Depot and Best Buy. This year was a let down, but at least I was able to grab 5 of the 12-pack coupons before they went OOS.

I'm holding out till December is over.  If no restock, so be it.  Pretty sure this is probably our last year doing MCR for a lot of us here.

So...Did I miss something on the site? Lol. Did the reason we were all saving points already come and go?
Yes.you were supposed to be ready to redeem your points back on Nov.30 for gold members and the following several days for silver and bronze members.Also in mid Dec. they made the 12 pack coupons unlimited and then Nike unlimited around Dec.17.

Yes.you were supposed to be ready to redeem your points back on Nov.30 for gold members and the following several days for silver and bronze members.Also in mid Dec. they made the 12 pack coupons unlimited and then Nike unlimited around Dec.17.
Wait, what? I thought they made the 12-pack coupons a limit of 5 at that point. That's all I got (and couldn't get more at the time). Did they make it unlimited after that? I guess even if they did, and despite still having tons of points, I wouldn't have gotten too many more. As it is I will have 15 (from our 3 family accounts) and I find them to be tedious to redeem. I nearly always forget some of them anyway and barely get the others done in time.

Oh...I didn't care about any of that anyway. I guess I need to just use that site for what I used to, regular ole Amazon gift cards..lol.

Thanks though, appreciate you getting back to me. I did see the bronze rewards at one point but they were always out of stock. It is what it is though. The site's lame now anyway. I have a couple thousand so I'll just dump them on Amazon gift cards.

Question, do you guys redeem all those coupons to actually drink the coke? Or is there something I don't know about? Lol.

The 12 packs didn't go unlimited. They temporarily allowed the 5 redemptions, then an additional 5. After some time the 2nd batch allowed you to redeem 1 more.

Hey gang. Not really a MCR offer but more a circle k offer.

If you have a circle k rewards card (free to get and join) and buy ether 3 20oz drinks or 1 12pk. You get a free voucher for the 2016 harkins loyality cup.

Saw it here in AZ everywhere but i know circle k is in many more states. The offer goes until February 2nd last i checked.

The 12 packs didn't go unlimited. They temporarily allowed the 5 redemptions, then an additional 5. After some time the 2nd batch allowed you to redeem 1 more.
Yeah, pretty much the same thing as last year, when I got absolutely *burned* waiting for the unlimited 12-packs to hit, and ended up with about 3000 points left over to linger on until this year. I fully cashed out as much as possible this year, though. No more gambling for me!

Sorry about that.I thought they did because I saw people talking about getting a bunch.I never use my points on the 12 pack coupons so I wasn't keeping up on what was going on them.I was only checking on the Amazon,Gamestop and Nike every day.

Members that qualify for Silver level products can redeem 345 points for a $5 gift card to Walmart. It says one redemption per 28 days, but I don't know how strict they are going to be...don't want to try as I have enough for $20 gift card to Gamestop - if it ever comes back in stock. Grrrrrr.

Hello fellow CAG'ers, its the holidays again, time for another MCR cap code giveaway, I have 9 of them to give out, and one user per code. You guys know what to do.

bread's done
Back