My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

If I had an iPhone I probably would have saved some for pokemon go as well. May be why these weren't that hard to trade. Could of had a harder time if these came before pokemon go was out.

If someone want a code for a Free 5x7 Personalized Notepad from shutterfly (does not include shipping) just like this post and I will PM it to ya.

Anyways, I got some more codes to give away, and they are the ones that were given to me by CAG user "goi", which I've yet to give them all, there's about 13 codes left, and tested positive that some users said it works. (Note that not all codes may or may not work.)

In the case some of them don't work, I got a backup plan with extra codes. That's if some of them do work, lol. PM ASAP!

for two 12pk codes

a former Nixon speechwriter along with a late night talk show host combined to host what Comedy Central game show? (4 words)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't really looked around the My Coke website since like last holiday with the yearly deals.I would enter a code just to keep the account active every 3 months but  with the double points last week it got me to look at the whole site again and I guess I have missed some changes.When did they get rid of the whole Gold Status stuff and the push on twitter activities seems almost gone.

Even though I was gold status I couldn't stand all that stuff.I only got gold because you had to if you wanted to get the holiday gift cards on the first day.I wonder if this will cause bigger problems with the holiday gift cards, like out of stock right away and website crashing since everyone may be able to redeem the holiday cards at the same time again.At least for me it did seem like I had an easier time with the website during the Status years.

I hadn't really looked around the My Coke website since like last holiday with the yearly deals.I would enter a code just to keep the account active every 3 months but with the double points last week it got me to look at the whole site again and I guess I have missed some changes.When did they get rid of the whole Gold Status stuff and the push on twitter activities seems almost gone.

Even though I was gold status I couldn't stand all that stuff.I only got gold because you had to if you wanted to get the holiday gift cards on the first day.I wonder if this will cause bigger problems with the holiday gift cards, like out of stock right away and website crashing since everyone may be able to redeem the holiday cards at the same time again.At least for me it did seem like I had an easier time with the website during the Status years.
Aw, man! I did not even think about the staggered redemption window. Their servers (and stock of gift cards) will not be able to handle it.

I'm not done yet, I still have a couple codes left. About 6 of them to be exact. PM if you want one, repeat users welcome! \^^/

---

Update: And with that, I'm out, I'll probably do another one later, just already giving out the last few PM's for the day.

Since this thread is deader than dead...

Cap Giveaway

10 caps to one random person that likes this post by the time I wake up tomorrow (Saturday August 27th).

Cap Giveaway

10 caps to one random person that likes this post by the time I wake up tomorrow (Saturday August 27th).
It's not *that* dead...MCR just had a 2X points week a couple weeks ago, but that was the first one this year. It's just at a lull right now.

Cap Giveaway

WHAT-- I went to the courthouse and changed my name to Random !?! I thought I had this locked up. Oh well back to the courthouse!

WHAT-- I went to the courthouse and changed my name to Random !?! I thought I had this locked up. Oh well back to the courthouse!
As an officer of the Court, I would be forced to recognize the name "One Random Person" as a giveaway winner as well. Please PM me scans of two forms of legal ID and I'll send out the 10 caps.

Can't get this one to work so good luck.

IMG_9809.jpg

It's Murrica! You commie!
This post has led to another cap giveaway contest!!

5 caps to the person that posts the most "American" image.

The winner will be selected by your fellow CAGs, the post/image with the most likes will be the winner. In the event of a tie, I will cast the deciding vote.

Contest will end tomorrow at Noon EST.

The winner will be selected by your fellow CAGs, the post/image with the most likes will be the winner. In the event of a tie, I will cast the deciding vote.

chuck_norris__flag_07-1024x768.jpg

IL52NVP.png

rs_600x413_140711095538_BT2b_Qrg_CEAAWL7v.jpg

Hey guys, do you like MCR points? Well, sure you guys do, lol. Anyways, this weekend, I'll be giving a couple sets of codes.

2 cap codes per user (Max: 10 Users)

5 flap codes per user (Max: 5 Users)

Hopefully I'll get them all sent by tomorrow at the earliest or latest. I don't expect to reply to PM's as soon as possible, so keep them up and I'll get to it, don't delete them yet. The caps will be sent first, and the flaps will be randomly distributed somehow via CAG user feedback from the cap users that PM'd me, lol. (Sorry, but I gotta make something somehow fair...>.>)

(Now puts the codes in a notepad or something, lol.)

Alright guys, those are all the codes, the flap distribution was catered to the number of "Likes" the user had, the higher the likes, the more chances you'd get a code.

So yeah, high numbers played a big part getting a flap code.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Alright guys, those are all the codes, the flap distribution was catered to the number of "Likes" the user had, the higher the likes, the more chances you'd get a code.

So yeah, high numbers played a big part getting a flap code.

Anyways, that's all for now.
People like me, they really like me. Thanks for the codes Cool Cat!

bread's done
Back