My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

attachicon.gif
WP_20161031_002.jpg
Might be a Sprite Zero.

I went from having zero points to 225. Yay! The reset is on Mondays? The holiday rewards start on December 12 right?

I have bags full of caps and tabs. I've been so lazy.

10 point fanta, so 30 today with the promo - PTX9V5H_JT_MM4  -- both are F's, you damn dirty copy pasters :)

same deal as above but this time the letter is....... also F,    _rjpFwm5wfj9_k

ok ok, one more - -   _jj0tmkr5j9_tw - H in them there blank spots, because I have no more F's to give.

10 point fanta, so 30 today with the promo - PTX9V5H_JT_MM4 -- both are F's, you damn dirty copy pasters :)

same deal as above but this time the letter is....... also F, _rjpFwm5wfj9_k

ok ok, one more - - _jj0tmkr5j9_tw - H in them there blank spots, because I have no more F's to give.
Got the 1st, thanks!

3rd one is lurked.

Thanks CoffeeWolf

Edit: I was able to enter my full 25-code allotment for this week for a cool 225 points. YAY.

And all because I just happened to check CAG today. Thanks MCR thread posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah looking at the calendar my guess would be either 11/29 or 11/30, or there is a chance they will do it on 12/6 the next week.

Also last year I believe the first email reports about the Holiday promo were around 11/15.

Also going by past years I think there might be a double Regular Coke promo just before the Holiday promo.

Yeah looking at the calendar my guess would be either 11/29 or 11/30, or there is a chance they will do it on 12/6 the next week.
Also last year I believe the first email reports about the Holiday promo were around 11/15.

Also going by past years I think there might be a double Regular Coke promo just before the Holiday promo.
I just hope they do the point giveaway. Entering all of those free daily entries was an easy way to pass the time at work.

My family will sometimes send me codes they collect and I have run into a couple of codes that won't work. After entering the code, the message "Sorry, this promotion is over" appears. I can't ask coke for new codes because I have reached my two per year (really, coke? Two?). Outside of starting a new account, requesting the replacement codes and dumping them in my real account, any suggestions? Thanks!

My family will sometimes send me codes they collect and I have run into a couple of codes that won't work. After entering the code, the message "Sorry, this promotion is over" appears. I can't ask coke for new codes because I have reached my two per year (really, coke? Two?). Outside of starting a new account, requesting the replacement codes and dumping them in my real account, any suggestions? Thanks!
I have the same problem but bigger.I have been saving all my family's codes all year in a box for the holiday promo and I have been entering them the last couple months and I have now like 20 codes that say "Sorry, this promotion is over".

The crazy part is most of them are from brand new boxes I bought in the last month or two.So there is no way they are old boxes.

I posted about this on the MYCoke thread on SD and they said it was big known problem all year.

They said like some reps want you to mail the codes in and some want you to scan them and then they will give you the points you paid for.I think it's pretty crappy the work you have to do to get the points you were supposed to get when you bought there product.

I have the same problem but bigger.I have been saving all my family's codes all year in a box for the holiday promo and I have been entering them the last couple months and I have now like 20 codes that say "Sorry, this promotion is over".
The crazy part is most of them are from brand new boxes I bought in the last month or two.So there is no way they are old boxes.
I posted about this on the MYCoke thread on SD and they said it was big known problem all year.
They said like some reps want you to mail the codes in and some want you to scan them and then they will give you the points you paid for.I think it's pretty crappy the work you have to do to get the points you were supposed to get when you bought there product.
Good job, Coke. I don't understand why it is so hard for them. Thanks for the quick reply.

Right now it is the coke zero 12pks for me not working, this has happened to me in the past, I hang onto the codes and will try using them in a month or so and so far they have all gone thru in the past.

Right now it is the coke zero 12pks for me not working, this has happened to me in the past, I hang onto the codes and will try using them in a month or so and so far they have all gone thru in the past.
This happens on the coke zero final four codes. You could save them till next year when the final four codes come around again.
Thanks for the help guys. I will put them in a drawer for a rainy day.

I'll trade some coke caps for some Monster Energy Drink caps for battle packs for Battlefield 1.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks. 

Well, its that time again, more code giveaways, be aware, I only have a couple, and its best that I'll mention later when I'm out of them, to keep the suspense high, lol.

First 2 users will get a flap code along with a cap code with it if PM'd ASAP. (And sorry GolfMan, I don't have any Monster Drink Caps, lol.)

I don't want to scare anyone but there is a picture on the MyCoke homepage and it shows as the holiday catalog this list:

Shutterfly, i tunes, Circle K, Dunkin Donuts, Nike and Ruby Tuesday.

For me this would be a disaster.I saved my points all year for this and there is nothing at all I can use on this list.

I was at least counting on a $10 Amazon and Gamestop since they had them available all year.

I don't want to scare anyone but there is a picture on the MyCoke homepage and it shows as the holiday catalog this list:

For me this would be a disaster.I saved my points all year for this and there is nothing at all I can use on this list.

I was at least counting on a $10 Amazon and Gamestop since they had them available all year.
I wasn't even aware there were GS gift cards. 710 points isn't too bad considering I haven't used my points on anything since last year and have well over 2000. I grabbed one to get my Pokémon Sun/Moon reservation pickup. Unfortunately I only have about $7 left to pay off after the trade-ins I made with the preorder (getting the 40% bonus). If they can't refund the difference to my GS card, I'll just have them refund the preorders and re-buy them.

[strike]I haven't been drinking as much Coke at home lately, so it's taken me a while to build up another small collection of codes to give away (achieved mostly by pilfering them from family members who otherwise would throw them away), but I have 8 cap codes and 4 ten-pack ones to give away to whoever quotes me first. No guarantees that I actually recorded them all correctly, by the way; I'm getting old and my eyes are failing me (not that the codes were ever easy to read).[/strike]

They all went to the first person who quoted me, don't get your hopes up and ask for any at this point. I'd give all of you some if I could, but I can't. Sorry!

I haven't been drinking as much Coke at home lately, so it's taken me a while to build up another small collection of codes to give away (achieved mostly by pilfering them from family members who otherwise would throw them away), but I have 8 cap codes and 4 ten-pack ones to give away to whoever quotes me first. No guarantees that I actually recorded them all correctly, by the way; I'm getting old and my eyes are failing me (not that the codes were ever easy to read).
hi!

I haven't been drinking as much Coke at home lately, so it's taken me a while to build up another small collection of codes to give away (achieved mostly by pilfering them from family members who otherwise would throw them away), but I have 8 cap codes and 4 ten-pack ones to give away to whoever quotes me first. No guarantees that I actually recorded them all correctly, by the way; I'm getting old and my eyes are failing me (not that the codes were ever easy to read).
Would love a ten-pack code please. Thanks!

Yep this would be a huge letdown. :(

Me please, if you still have some.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't read the responses. Thanks anyway.

bread's done
Back