My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

does it not say in the description? im assuming egiftcard since everything else is.
It appears the Circle K is a physical gift card and will be mailed to you.I think it is the only one like that in the catalog.

I am scared because in the past I had Coke gift card get stolen in the mail so I may pass on it now.

Been away for a long time. Just realized now that I'm back, Black Friday was upon us. So, someone mind catching me up? Super cheap gift cards showed up but you can only redeem one per account? I have two accounts and was ready to unload ha. Then i see people are trying to trade for more Amazon? Sounds like I'm just getting two Amazon, two GameStop, and saving my other hundreds of points.

Am I missing some hidden deals or something here or do I got the gist? Just making sure I'm up to speed. Thanks. :)

Been away for a long time. Just realized now that I'm back, Black Friday was upon us. So, someone mind catching me up? Super cheap gift cards showed up but you can only redeem one per account? I have two accounts and was ready to unload ha. Then i see people are trying to trade for more Amazon? Sounds like I'm just getting two Amazon, two GameStop, and saving my other hundreds of points.

Am I missing some hidden deals or something here or do I got the gist? Just making sure I'm up to speed. Thanks. :)
just the deals at the bottom. also 12 pack coupons for 30 tokens.

^ you should get the gamestop if you have the points. Even if you don't shop there you can cash it out for a $10 PSN or XBL credit (that is what I did last year).

In for 2 of all the GCs that were still in stock.  I hope more 30pt 12pk cases become available.  1 per account seems pretty tame compared to the past.

UPDATE:

It seems that the AMOE link for the Holiday Instant Win Game wasn't supposed to go live until 12/21 @ 12AM EST.

So, you all probably hit it during the period between when it was created and when the time restriction was implemented.

UPDATE:

It seems that the AMOE link for the Holiday Instant Win Game wasn't supposed to go live until 12/21 @ 12AM EST.

So, you all probably hit it during the period between when it was created and when the time restriction was implemented.
Do you mind explaining what the amoe is and how it would be important to us? You can pm if needed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Do you mind explaining what the amoe is and how it would be important to us? You can pm if needed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
AMOE is an acronym for Alternate Mode Of Entry.

Basically some contests/sweepstakes are required by federal law to have an AMOE so that entrants do not have to make a purchase to enter.

MCR Holiday Instant Win Game AMOE:

https://www.mycokerewards.com/redeem/amoe?amoeId=54249

Good Luck!
This link posted by GolfMan is the AMOE for the MCR Holiday Instant Win Game. Following this link would give you 1 free entry in the game.

The link is not working anymore probably because it has had a time restriction attached to it where the page linked to cannot be accessed by non MCR/Coke employees until 12/21 @ 12AM EST.

Does this answer your question msjs?

wow i want to smash a window amazon is back but i used my points to get a gamestop gift card instead. now i dont have enough.

thought it was sold out man
*throws tablet across the room* fuck

I did the same thing... Bought GameStop cards because the cards normally never come back in stock

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Thanks for the update. Seems like it was up for a while last year.

I don't really get it this year.  I didn't hear anything about this till I checked this thread.  And when I logged into MCR there was no promo about it at all.  But yet if I search for Amazon and Gamestop there they are.  But they aren't listed under "popular" rewards, which is utterly ridiculous.

So what else is there that is completely hidden on the site!?

Edit: OK, searched by point amount and see the Nike, AMC, etc ones. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 1 Amazon gc, 1 Gamestop gift card and 1 AMC ticket/drink. I also got the free 12 pack coupon. This was better than I expected. I set my expectations extremely low lol

bread's done
Back