My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I don't really get it this year. I didn't hear anything about this till I checked this thread. And when I logged into MCR there was no promo about it at all. But yet if I search for Amazon and Gamestop there they are. But they aren't listed under "popular" rewards, which is utterly ridiculous.

So what else is there that is completely hidden on the site!?

Edit: OK, searched by point amount and see the Nike, AMC, etc ones.
This should take you to a complete list LINK

was denied trying to use my gamestop gc card on a psn 20 dollar card--  didn't feel like arguing.  came home and worked on the website  --  no problem

not sure if I got unlucky with a mean employee but this is why I do not shop at gamestop

just a heads up--  

was denied trying to use my gamestop gc card on a psn 20 dollar card-- didn't feel like arguing. came home and worked on the website -- no problem

not sure if I got unlucky with a mean employee but this is why I do not shop at gamestop

just a heads up--
That employee IS an idiot. You can use gift cards to buy game related currency still such as eshop and psn.

AMOE is an acronym for Alternate Mode Of Entry.

Basically some contests/sweepstakes are required by federal law to have an AMOE so that entrants do not have to make a purchase to enter.

This link posted by GolfMan is the AMOE for the MCR Holiday Instant Win Game. Following this link would give you 1 free entry in the game.

The link is not working anymore probably because it has had a time restriction attached to it where the page linked to cannot be accessed by non MCR/Coke employees until 12/21 @ 12AM EST.

Does this answer your question msjs?
Hey thank you. So basically it benefits us a little by giving us a free entry to the iwg on top of the ones we get from using caps? (It's says use cap codes to enter iwg, so do those cap codes not credit us points since they're used in the iwg)

Thank you !!

(Edit... so I was reading all the new replies after I wrote this and came to this post.. I read half of it before I realized it was mine. [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] )

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one Gamestop card and one Amazon card. Kind of bummed out that Best Buy wasn't available this year, but I've got plenty of points saved up for next year.

Also surprised to see Circle K and Dunkin Donuts cards were OOS.  I never expected them to be so popular.

Grabbed a Gamestop GC, a AMC Ticket and a 12pk coupon. Wanted circle k sense i COUGHCOUGHLIVEINAZWHERETHEYAREFRIGGINEVERYWHERE. Polar pop's are like water to us.

Amazon i wasn't concerned with and I RARELY go to dunkin. I might snag an itunes code for a friend but that's about it. The Coke Bottle plushie looked cute but wasn't something i NEEDED. And the I'll never understand Why people love nike so much lol.

ALSO HI GANG I LOVE YOU ALL SORRY I'VE BEEN DEAD. Been working,packing, and unpacking

Grabbed a Gamestop GC, a AMC Ticket and a 12pk coupon. Wanted circle k sense i COUGHCOUGHLIVEINAZWHERETHEYAREFRIGGINEVERYWHERE. Polar pop's are like water to us.

Amazon i wasn't concerned with and I RARELY go to dunkin. I might snag an itunes code for a friend but that's about it. The Coke Bottle plushie looked cute but wasn't something i NEEDED. And the I'll never understand Why people love nike so much lol.

ALSO HI GANG I LOVE YOU ALL SORRY I'VE BEEN DEAD. Been working,packing, and unpacking
Grab that Amazon and trade me a GameStop for it?

im a little ticked. i placed 3 orders on gamestop fr currency cards and my 3rd order wont go through saying they cant accept the payment. yet its 2 $10 gamestop cards i didnt use yet and it shows them get deducted from my order when using them online. I dont know what gives.

Has anyone had similar problems?

Nvm finally got it.

I got a basketball from Nike

6mPginG.jpg

If anyone wants any of the other GCs, I'd trade 'em for Amazon or GameStop credit. I haven't redeemed anything besides those two so far and have plenty of points!

I still have 2 combos of 1 nike and 1 itune if anyone interested in trading 1 combo apiece for 10 dunkin, 10 amazon, or 10 Gamestop.

Sidenote, I've seen a couple of folks win big for the Holiday instant win game.  Wish we had are free plays at the moment.

I have both a $10 Nike card and $10 Foot Locker card that I'll trade for a $10 GS card.  PM me if you're interested.

Haha, nobody wants the Nike cards, it seems.

Yeah, I'd do the same deal. If anyone wants a Nike card, feel free to trade me, I guess.

I grabbed:

Amazon $10 GC

GameStop $10 GC

AMC Ticket

Free 12-Pack Coupon

Should I bother making an alternate account? With the limit at 75 points a week, it'd take two weeks to afford one of the rewards and I don't know if they'll even be around that long.

I remember reading in the T&C that Amazon was the only one that had a weekly limit instead of a 1-time only limit, but I can't find the wording anymore. Is that still correct?

I had no idea this was even a thing and luckily thought to add codes because I would have missed out. So happy there were still Amazon and iTunes codes but missed out on GS, Dunkin, and Ruby Tuesday. I guess I shouldn't spend my points on a $10 Walmart code at 670 if this happens once a year.

I doubt I would need a $10 Nike card and I have a few hundred points left. Anyone get the Coca~Cola bear?

I had no idea this was even a thing and luckily thought to add codes because I would have missed out. So happy there were still Amazon and iTunes codes but missed out on GS, Dunkin, and Ruby Tuesday. I guess I shouldn't spend my points on a $10 Walmart code at 670 if this happens once a year.

I doubt I would need a $10 Nike card and I have a few hundred points left. Anyone get the Coca~Cola bear?
I redeemed for one yesterday since I got lucky and won 1000mcr points from the holiday instant wing game and had already grabbed the Amazon, Nike, GameStop and a coupon for the free 12pk

I just won this in the Instant Win game but don't want it. If someone wants this, it's yours.

You have won a $14.99 5x7 Notepad from Shutterfly.

Your Shutterfly prize code is: CCBL-3RNC-E0B4-47RBUZ

Use the digital code in this email and follow the simple steps to activate the digital code:

1. Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/freenotepad

2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member)

3. Copy and paste your code in the "Promotional Code" field.

4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Offer expires January 15, 2017.

would anyone be interested in two gamestop $10 gift cards for 3 $10 nike gift cards ?

also 1 $5 ebay gift codes for $10 nike gift codes?

or ill trade my $10 gamestop straight up for a $10 amazon

pm me

bread's done
Back