My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

12 pk code

JN9??49 NF94MF9

??: This man had neighbors with a horse in their house, saw a bee have a heart attack, and has never seen an old man eating a twix. Weird, innit?

12 pk code

JN9??49 NF94MF9

??: This man had neighbors with a horse in their house, saw a bee have a heart attack, and has never seen an old man eating a twix. Weird, innit?
Waited 40 min for someone to say they used it before I tried.. it's been lurked.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If you all start noticing random friend requests, tapatalk is glitching. When I press reply to someone's post it's automatically trying to add that person as a friend. Likely happening to all of you, too. It's not just this forum either.

Is the instant game live? I thought it wasnt for a few weeks
Here.
AMOE is an acronym for Alternate Mode Of Entry.

Basically some contests/sweepstakes are required by federal law to have an AMOE so that entrants do not have to make a purchase to enter.

This link posted by GolfMan is the AMOE for the MCR Holiday Instant Win Game. Following this link would give you 1 free entry in the game.

The link is not working anymore probably because it has had a time restriction attached to it where the page linked to cannot be accessed by non MCR/Coke employees until 12/21 @ 12AM EST.

Does this answer your question msjs?

Wow so idk when all of this crap got enabled but that's not cool

(Everything without a check mark WAS checked before the screenshot.)

d870e162da7727818cbdde79670d6695.jpg

Sorry about that...

It is odd though, I just bought the 12 pack yesterday as the Coke vendor was stocking the shelves.
Was it a promotional package? Like santa claus or NCAA march madness? I have a feeling they never fixed the "promo" codes. TY for posting, but if it is one of those, you need to send them a picture of the code to get the points.

If can't find magazine you want there is an option to receive $5 check .
I'm not seeing the option for the $5 check anywhere.

Could someone please upload a screen shot showing me where the check option is?

Edit: NVM, found it. they need to make it stand out.

Last edited by a moderator:
12-PACK FREE SPARKLING COUPON
30 pts.

$10 AMAZON.COM EGIFT CARD
170 pts.

Now: Limit two redemption per My Coke Rewards member.

Thanks yars!!!!

Edit: Still only 1 iTunes per account too. Hopefully that will change too.

man i enter that holiday coke game and i got the chip to land on winner i was hyped !!!

i click to submit and the next page tells me what i won

i was saying to myself please let it be gift card or points please let me get more points for more cards!

it was a got damn shutterfly note pad

fuck !!!!!

bread's done
Back