My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

man i enter that holiday coke game and i got the chip to land on winner i was hyped !!!

i click to submit and the next page tells me what i won

i was saying to myself please let it be gift card or points please let me get more points for more cards!

it was a got damn shutterfly note pad

fuck !!!!!
Umm is that the game that a bunch of people were waiting on in here?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

slppedyoursster correctly guessed 13 points and wins the codes.

the rest of you however, guessed completely wrong, and win absolutely nothing. pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

ima go with lucky number 34

bo jackson was the man
I sometimes think you had to live during the Bo Jackson years to appreciate what a talent and icon he was.His stats because of injury,playing two sports in the same year and splitting carries on the Raiders with other backs don't do his legacy justice.

Do you guys think the Amazon will still be in stock by Sunday night at 9 pm PST when the weekly reset takes place ?

I am like 30 points short right now.

Do you guys think the Amazon will still be in stock by Sunday night at 9 pm PST when the weekly reset takes place ?
I am like 30 points short right now.
Have you put in any codes this week? I'll give you 10 caps so you can get the 30 points once I get home(in 30-45mins) so you won't miss it, if it goes out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Stating my wins for the instant win game as to let folks know there potential win chances.

Started at like 12:47am stopped just now.  This is out of 80 caps.

10 MCR Points (4x)

100 MCR Points (2x)

500 MCR Points (2x)

10 usd Dunkin egift (1x)

A very good night, blessed at that.

slppedyoursster correctly guessed 13 points and wins the codes.

the rest of you however, guessed completely wrong, and win absolutely nothing. pretty embarrassing if you ask me.
Actually my guess was 13 too, but I figured we couldn't repeat/duplicate, so I put 10. I knew it would be low b/c the raiders suck! lol

Actually my guess was 13 too, but I figured we couldn't repeat/duplicate, so I put 10. I knew it would be low b/c the raiders suck! lol
Raiders are good...it's their offense that is terrible...and the fact that they were playing a very good Chiefs team in the cold weather of KC, I did not think they would score a whole lot.

Stating my wins for the instant win game as to let folks know there potential win chances.

Started at like 12:47am stopped just now. This is out of 80 caps.

10 MCR Points (4x)

100 MCR Points (2x)

500 MCR Points (2x)

10 usd Dunkin egift (1x)

A very good night, blessed at that.
damn man and alli got was a got damn shutterfly notepad lol

Entered 17 caps before I became a big winner. FREE* custom playing cards from shutterfly!

*$7.99 shipping not included
I've won 6 of those and 2 notepads but the shipping sucks so wasn't going to use them but read on sd that there was a free shipping code so traded with someone for one, you could probably get one on the mcr trading thread on sd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour flash giveaway!  You have 1 hour to enter for a chance to win 25 cap codes by answering three questions:

1) Who wins tonight's MLS Cup (Toronto FC or Seattle Sounders)?

2) How many total goals are scored tonight?

3) Will extra time and/or penalty kicks be required?

If somebody gets all these questions correct, they'll win the 25.  If nobody gets all 3 correct, I'll take the list of entries to random.org and pick a winner.

PM me answers.  Entries locked at 7pm CST.

Entries:

1) ​Who wins tonight's MLS Cup (Toronto FC or Seattle Sounders)?

Kreepn - Toronto FC
yars2010 - Toronto FC
Zelda - Seattle Sounders
sm04as - Seattle Sounders

2)​ How many total goals are scored tonight?

Kreepn - 3 total goals
yars2010 - 4 total goals
zelda - 9 total goals
sm04as - 5 total goals

3)​ Will extra time and/or penalty kicks be required?

Kreepn - No
yars2010 - Yes
Zelda - Yes
sm4as - No

zelda ​won the contest with help from random.org!

Got my second Amazon GC. Does MCR do this every year?
If you mean the Holiday rewards catalog at discount prices, yes.

If you are referring to the Amazon 2 per account, no.

In my opinion this is the best year in several years.I would not have dreamed they would lower the price from last year (225) to 170 pts for Gamestop and Amazon and then let you have two Amazon's.

Entered 20 caps in one sitting for the holiday contest...not a single winner. WTF. Keep going or wait until the free entries?
Well I believe it is totally random, but I was thinking we might have better luck now because a lot of people don't have the extra caps to be wasting on this game and if you do hit something big like the 100, 500, or 1000 bonus points it could be worth to keep playing. I would also try to play at different times instead of using them all up at once, but who knows if that really makes a difference haha.

T6LRJ0NH6LM69H

TJ4KKBBX4XVFPX

N7VWLVX059FTK0

9LHMKTBL5KLMTJ (could be 5 or S)

97VB9W96N9XBPT

P0VHRNL7PHVTVH

Hope someone gets something good. Enjoy!

At least you know about it, I can't even find it.
- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter
If you can't find it just search the regular rewards catalog. The holiday rewards are at the bottom

Also I see it says ends 12/19 which is a Monday. Wonder if there will still be a chance to enter codes on the 19th and get rewards.

If you can't find it just search the regular rewards catalog. The holiday rewards are at the bottom

Also I see it says ends 12/19 which is a Monday. Wonder if there will still be a chance to enter codes on the 19th and get rewards.
What I meant was this place to enter codes to win stuff. The only thing I had was the ability to enter a code one time to try for a 10 DD GC. It then told me to select one of two circles which dropped down a peg board to the SORRY slot.

Under the instant win tab of the redeem page, it's empty.

I have an endless supply of caps but never bother entering them because they are such small amount of points.  Where is this holiday contest you people speak of?  They sure don't advertise it on the site well.  Do you just enter caps and automatically get entered?  I've been inputting flap codes like usual and got nothing from those.

Like msjs91011 says the "Instant Win" tab is empty.

I have an endless supply of caps but never bother entering them because they are such small amount of points. Where is this holiday contest you people speak of? They sure don't advertise it on the site well. Do you just enter caps and automatically get entered? I've been inputting flap codes like usual and got nothing from those.

Like msjs91011 says the "Instant Win" tab is empty.
https://www.mycokerewards.com/content/holiday.html

Thanks. I can get to it that way but if I go to the home page I see no reference to this at all. Also, man, they have gotten horrible with all the clicks. It was like 10 clicks and page loads just for one chance ;).
For some reason, the ad isn't always on the home page. If it isn't, scroll down past the boxes and click "see all". The next page should show the ad. Click "get started" where it says "Make the Holiday Moments Better".

Well that was worth it.  I grabbed a handful of caps and got nothing for about 15 of them.  On the very last one (was going to stop after that one regardless) I got 1000 MCR points!  So I just bumped my depleted balance from 600 to 1600.  Nice!

Would anyone be willing to e some coke codes for some ultraviolet digital copies?

Trying to et some codes so I can another amazon card or two.

I have a uv code for Black Mass and Ted 2.

I would like to get 75 coke points per each movie if anyone is willing to trade.

just shoot me a pm
Thanks!

Giveaway Time!

It's not much, but I just won 10 MCR points playing the instant win game. I just feel generous and want to give it away to one lucky person.

To try and make it fair here are the rules:

Pick any two numbers from 1-10 and I will generate a random number after all the numbers are chosen and post back here with the results and PM the winner. (Only 5 people will be entered into this contest as there is only 10 numbers)

Example: 1 & 2 are my numbers (This would count as one entry if I were playing)

Hope that makes sense. Good Luck!

EDIT: Do Not Pick The Same Number Twice!

Giveaway Time!

It's not much, but I just won 10 MCR points playing the instant win game. I just feel generous and want to give it away to one lucky person.

To try and make it fair here are the rules:

Pick any two numbers from 1-10 and I will generate a random number after all the numbers are chosen and post back here with the results and PM the winner. (Only 5 people will be entered into this contest as there is only 10 numbers)

Example: 1 & 2 are my numbers (This would count as one entry if I were playing)

Hope that makes sense. Good Luck!

EDIT: Do Not Pick The Same Number Twice!
9 & 7 are my numbers

bread's done
Back