My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Giveaway Time!

It's not much, but I just won 10 MCR points playing the instant win game. I just feel generous and want to give it away to one lucky person.

To try and make it fair here are the rules:

Pick any two numbers from 1-10 and I will generate a random number after all the numbers are chosen and post back here with the results and PM the winner. (Only 5 people will be entered into this contest as there is only 10 numbers)

Example: 1 & 2 are my numbers (This would count as one entry if I were playing)

Hope that makes sense. Good Luck!

EDIT: Do Not Pick The Same Number Twice!
5&3 are my numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, thanks for playing.

I went to random.org and typed all the numbers in and the winning number was...........5

Congrats to Kreepn! I will PM now.

I might do this again iIF i win again haha.

Hello again CAG, good ol "Santa Cat" (lol) here to deliver some holiday cheer with flaps and cap codes.

3 flap codes will be given out for the first 3 users that PM ASAP along with 8 cap codes that will be given out to other users as well.

---

Update: Man, you guys are quick, lol.

If anyone gets a 10 pt "bonus code" from the instant win game, I can trade you 12 pk codes for it. Name a price. My alt acct is 14 pts shy of that Amazon GC and I'm at my limit.

If anyone gets a 10 pt "bonus code" from the instant win game, I can trade you 12 pk codes for it. Name a price. My alt acct is 14 pts shy of that Amazon GC and I'm at my limit.
Speaking of this can won bonus codes be used on other accounts?

I personally am scared to ever do that because about 3 years ago I used an ask chip code from a family members account on my account and it got both our accounts banned for ever and I lost 1,200 points.

Check your PM dude

I personally am scared to ever do that because about 3 years ago I used an ask chip code from a family members account on my account and it got both our accounts banned for ever and I lost 1,200 points.
I have been using them on different accounts and never been banned.

Ask chip code? Bad cap I'm guessing? Sorry, I'm effing nosey.

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter

Got me another Amazon and iTunes :) Loving it this year. 

Edit: Looks like I took the last iTunes card because now it says they are out of stock. 

Ask chip code? Bad cap I'm guessing? Sorry, I'm effing nosey.

I don't mind telling more detail.Yeah my family member on their account got a ask chip replacement code for a bad code and then that week they gave it me to me thinking it was like a regular code since it was a replacement code.Then both our accounts were banned forever about a month later. The ask chip replacement codes must be account locked.

Just this year or in past years also have you used won codes?

I guess maybe just the ask chip replacement codes are like account locked.
I have never used a replacement code to be honest. I just throw the cap away if it doesn't work haha.

I am doing the same thing this year as I did last year with the same accounts and haven't been banned on a single one of them.

Yes, I have used won codes. I hardly use a won code on the account I won with. Also, I have given away a few codes so far that I have won. That would suck if you could only use them on the account you won because of there limit on gift cards.

Hope that helps. I don't know what there policy is for sure, but all my accounts only have a few points at a time because I redeem them on stuff as soon as I get enough points.

finally won something good in the instant win however i dont think i have a dunkin doughnuts here

ill trade my $25 dunkin donuts egift card that i won for two $10 amazon or two $10 nike gift cards. pm me if interested

I hate to bring the bad news but the Amazon went out of stock today.So the Itunes and Nike went out of stock yesterday.All that is left is the 12 pack coupons.

I was really hoping the amazon would be in stock til Sunday night when the weekly limit reset, I needed 5 points on an account for the 3rd Amazon and I forgot until today when it was too late that I could have traded with someone for a 10 point bonus code.

Wouldn't you know I just finally won on the Instant win game and its a 10 bonus and then a 100 point bonus.Eight hours too late to get the 5 points I needed to get the 3rd Amazon.

Good Grief....

Being sick worked out nicely for me - woke up at 2am, saw the mention here of the the plinko type holiday thing, and ended up with 1240 bonus points and $5 iTunes.

For a chance to win four 12 pack codes.

Post one picture that best sums up the year of 2016. The first five people to post a picture will be eligible. Whichever entry I like the most will be chosen the winner. Non-photoshopped is preferred.

Post one picture that best sums up the year of 2016. The first five people to post a picture will be eligible. Whichever entry I like the most will be chosen the winner. Non-photoshopped is preferred.
nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

ebbaedb2a7bd94eece2e2efde3002402.jpg

bread's done
Back