My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

If anyone is participating in the Dew and Doritos promo I have 14 codes for it that I'll trade 1:1 for MCR cap codes.  PM me if you're interested.

Played the Holiday Instant Win and ended up snagging two things.

- $19.99 Customized Playing Cards from Shutterfly

- $5 Dunkin Donuts Ecard

I'm not particularly interested in any of these so if any of you are send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anybody still has nike gift cards they dont want ill trade $5 ebay gift code for $10 nike gift cards or $15 worth of ebay gift cards for $20 worth of nike gift cards. let me know today only thanks

also if you want shutterfly crap for free pm me

attachicon.gif
IMG_0249.JPG
got it, thanks!

From Diet Coke bottles, but these are old.  I used to do Coke Rewards and ran across these.  If codes expire, these may not work.  Good luck!

95BTTT5NVWP97M

BN5BX4XBR550RW

It will show when you log in. I have a feeling they will switch over like kellogs and go with a receipt system. maybe contests only. we will see.,

Welp the AMC tickets are already sold out.  I'll just hold my points till those reappear.  But time to place in those caps.  Thanks for the heads up SlowDive.

Found out more info on the MCR Ending details.

Like Slow said. It is ending and 3/22 is the last day to enter codes for points.
6/30 is the last day to redeem any point's towards any leftover rewards.
7/1 is when all infomation will be moved to Coke.com where you can STILL ENTER CODES TO EARN REWARDS (just won't be based on point's anymore but rather instant rewards or goals from what I'm understanding)

Insider will still exsist and more than likely make the move to Coke.com's interface.

Damn.  I guess I'm getting the 690 point Amazon $10 codes now to cash out, and then some magazine subscriptions for the leftovers.  I wish they'd lift the cap on entering codes per week.  I still have a huge bag full of caps and tons of flaps left to enter.

Ill take the caps and flaps y'all won't use lmao.

just kidding!!!

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter
The thing is I usually avoid entering the caps because it is too much trouble. So I'm certainly not going to enter the codes here for you lot ;).

But seriously, I will probably get around to using them once I've run out of flaps. And I may take some pictures of a dozen or so caps at once and post that here - easier than typing them all in.

Damn it. I need 100 points to cash everything out and get an Amazon card. fuck donating my points...they can eat a dick.
You can still enter codes to get it for the time being. You got plenty of time to get the needed points.

As for me I just need to wait til monday to enter 75 more points for my next amazon gc. As for the rest of the points I have left......I still have codes left over to enter, and only viable option I can see doing with them is entering them, and taking a shot in the dark at one of the sweepstakes rewards. Better than letting coke donate what I might accumulate until the code entering is cut off.

Well, just checked out the posts, and yeah, it all has to end so soon. =/

Either way, MCR had a good run, even if its going to change it a little different, it just won't be the same. Anyways, at least thank LazyTriangle and me for the code giveaways we had out over the years. I might have to do a last chance code giveaway before the cutoff date, so that people will get a code or 2 regardless.

Well, just checked out the posts, and yeah, it all has to end so soon. =/

Either way, MCR had a good run, even if its going to change it a little different, it just won't be the same. Anyways, at least thank LazyTriangle and me for the code giveaways we had out over the years. I might have to do a last chance code giveaway before the cutoff date, so that people will get a code or 2 regardless.
I always thought you were the coolest cat, NeoStrayCat.

I am glad you mentioned LazyTriangle, I had almost forgot how great they were on this forum in the past.It seems so long since they were on here.

I am so bummed about the program ending.This was the only rewards type program I was still involved in.

It's funny how for the first few years they indicated that the program may end at the end of the year and then they didn't the last couple years.  And now it ends out of nowhere.  So many caps I won't be able to enter as I slacked off for a long time.

fuck :/ they're probably going full social media retard now. Post this tweet that like that
They are definitely going to do that. Their partners will run photo contests around seasonal and Coke-sponsored events. Your Coke caps will also be used as entries to lame contests where there will be a total less than 10 winners. Every entry might give you some sort of price discount. Ex. $10 off shutterfly orders more then $30.

I would anticipate them pushing their mobile app as well. Why? Because you know having an app on my phone for a vending machine is so convenient <sarcasm>. We all know they really created the app because it is the easiest form of collecting unbiased data.

This is going to suck.
Source: marketing degree, work in marketing, used to work at an ad agency.

They are definitely going to do that. Their partners will run photo contests around seasonal and Coke-sponsored events. Your Coke caps will also be used as entries to lame contests where there will be a total less than 10 winners. Every entry might give you some sort of price discount. Ex. $10 off shutterfly orders more then $30.
I would anticipate them pushing their mobile app as well. Why? Because you know having an app on my phone for a vending machine is so convenient <sarcasm>. We all know they really created the app because it is the easiest form of collecting unbiased data.
This is going to suck.
Source: marketing degree, work in marketing, used to work at an ad agency.
Yup. I remember they implemented that for a bit. You had to tweet or post to unlock certain rewards or ranks. I was glad they did away with that this last holiday season. Oh well, I'm just going to enter what I have and hopefully I'll have enough for some Amazon gift cards by March.

The limit is still 75 right?

bread's done
Back