My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Thanks! AMOE doesn't seem to be working. I get an opps error. I'm trying to use "old/used" caps and that isn't working either. I think they may have killed the reusable caps thing.

Hope I can save up for some more walmart giftcards since these are back in stock. I won't be able to redeem til that last week though.
Same here.Unfortunately with some of my family members account they redeemed for the 12 pack coupons Saturday night thinking the Walmart and all the 300+ point gift cards were gone for good.We have terrible mail service were we live, stuff gets stolen or misdelivered by the postal service all the time.So I was happy when they went to email rewards instead of mail.

What is the best GC value? I have 1500 points to cash out. (I don't use itunes)

Is it still the amazon? Or is there a WM or something that is better value?

What is the best GC value? I have 1500 points to cash out. (I don't use itunes)

Is it still the amazon? Or is there a WM or something that is better value?
I would say these are best.

Amazon $10 690

Walmart $10 670

Walmart $5 345

Then these.

Domino's $5 335

Coke 12 pk 275

Gamestop $10 710

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!  I went with an amazon and a walmart $10 each. Dropped me to about 200 points (I have codes to enter still) I think the WM can be used at Sam's club too which is nice. I might get my mom the TJ Maxx card or something if there are limits.

Feels YMMV to me. I entered 10 caps in 2 days and my lowest seed was 8. I got a 6, 7, and 8 with free entries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok Ive done this before and had luck. Hope someone can help me out again. I am 66 points shy of getting a Doctor Strange POP on Disney movie rewards and was hoping I could trade someone a week's worth of coke points for a dvd code. Itd be a mix of caps and 12/24 pk codes. itd have to be dmr code I havent used though. shoot me a PM if you can help out. Thanks!

attachicon.gif
IMG_3446.JPG
Grabbed the bottom one, thanks. Was needing 2 points to grab an AGC and this worked out perfectly.

Just tried for the first time today, got the #3 seed from the south. Edit also got the 5th seed from the Midwest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm. apparently everyone was getting a $500 amazon Gc on their accounts yesterday if you played the 3 point sweeps. Check in your unclaimed rewards to see if you have it. From what I just read on SD some people got like $2,500 in amazon cards.

Ummm. apparently everyone was getting a $500 amazon Gc on their accounts yesterday if you played the 3 point sweeps. Check in your unclaimed rewards to see if you have it. From what I just read on SD some people got like $2,500 in amazon cards.
Someone is getting fired.

Damn I wish I played these things.

12 pk mello

rn70xbh w5kkrk4

also if anyone wants to trade their $500 amazon gcs, I can give you cap codes. PM me.

edit: SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

I'd really like to get one of those Coke Zero T-Shirts but I'd have to enter 75 points worth of codes this week and next week to have just enough. Probably going to settle for the $5 Walmart gift card.

Bracket Challenge update

What teams do you have left that are still alive?

Mine are

Wisconsin- Sweet 16 !!!

South Carolina

Michigan St

Rhode Island

UCLA

And dammit... I guess I figured the sweeps wouldn't even be active any more with the program ending.

bread's done
Back