My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I harvested a 24 pack code today. I have to wait for the week to roll over. I'm going through all the codes people gave me over the years in this thread. Just cashed in some from lazytriangle from 2013! lol

well redeemed for two $5 itunes cards as my last thing to get from the current program. Was a good run.

heres an extra cap code:

NVJXX07 RXJMV??

?? = Nintendo

Well, I did say I was gonna come back before MCR becomes a former shell of itself, so anyways, I brought cap codes as much as I could. (Trust me, its not a lot.)

Per usual, just PM me, this time, anyone is welcome to have more than 1 code due to the old MCR ending, though I might have to limit it for those that desperately need them. I let you know guys when I'm out of cap codes cause I don't have the time to look through them all.

The site is acting like it used to for the Days of Christmas rewards.  It is either unresponsive or it just hangs when I try to go to Rewards.  Is something up?  I'm just trying to cash out for an iTunes card.  I can't even get to the Rewards section.

Also, for the last week or two about 3/4 of the time, the top part of the bar with the login and profile links doesn't load - it is just blank.  It makes it hard to log in and when you do, to see how many more points you need for the week.  And I'm doing this on two different computers and multiple browsers.

The site is acting like it used to for the Days of Christmas rewards. It is either unresponsive or it just hangs when I try to go to Rewards. Is something up? I'm just trying to cash out for an iTunes card. I can't even get to the Rewards section.

Also, for the last week or two about 3/4 of the time, the top part of the bar with the login and profile links doesn't load - it is just blank. It makes it hard to log in and when you do, to see how many more points you need for the week. And I'm doing this on two different computers and multiple browsers.
Unfortunately it's been weird since last night and I've had loads of issues checking how many points I've entered for the week. No issues logging in at any point though.

I'm out of codes and going to end up with 251 pts. Wonder if they'll end up offering discounted rewards before the redemption period expires...

Site is slow as balls. Need 60 more points for a GC. Less than two days to enter. I'll gladly take any leftover codes. :) What is the point of giving us over two months to redeem points? Going out of business sales?

I only need one more cap codes to max out this week. Might anybody help me with that?

I have some Kinect Sensor Xbox avatar prop codes left over from a few years ago to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
The post-refresh coke bracket is up (just a reminder)

Just got North Carolina

Still have UCLA, South Carolina, and Wisconsin for the pre-refresh bracket.

Oh great, I got Wisconsin ;).

After you get a team, you just sit back and see what happens?

Edit: Wait, what? Is this the new site or something?  I don't see my points or the countdown or any of that stuff.  Very odd. 

(Florida on my wife's account, Michigan on my daughter's account.  Well, looks like we're not winning anything...

Edit: oh, wait, Wisconsin and Florida play each other, so I guess I'll win one round at least)

Hey y'all is it one account per street address? My wife wants an account but I've already got mine using our address. Thx in advance . My data connection is trash right now else I'd do the research myself.

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter

Hey y'all is it one account per street address? My wife wants an account but I've already got mine using our address. Thx in advance . My data connection is trash right now else I'd do the research myself.

I'm using my old MCR credentials on what is apparently the new site and that carries over at least (3 accounts with same street address). So this is the way it is going to be now, eh? Enter codes for the occasional contest/sweeps and do crappy social media stuff for other minor rewards? Meh.

I'm using my old MCR credentials on what is apparently the new site and that carries over at least (3 accounts with same street address). So this is the way it is going to be now, eh? Enter codes for the occasional contest/sweeps and do crappy social media stuff for other minor rewards? Meh.
Thanks.

So, I've got Purdue and West Virginia
My wife has Butler and Wisconsin.

Hmmm.

Use your old coke login on the new site.

You can do the free entry 5 times per day per account.

I don't think you can currently sign up for additional accounts.

The prizes so far have been wallpaper. The final round you may win a coke though.

The prizes so far have been wallpaper. The final round you may win a coke though.
Awesome :roll:.

I admit I have not paid attention that much to this thread the last few weeks. The big reveal to me about all this is that there is a "new site". I thought they wouldn't roll out the new program until summer or something. But then I guess they do have the problem of having all those coke packages with rewards codes on them for a program where you can no longer redeem them. I really thought they were going to phase out the "MCR" flaps and caps by now and have something new when the new program rolled out.

Edit: OK, used more free entries and got Xavier, Butler (didn't even realize they were still in it), and UCLA.

Looking for two (2) cap codes if someone has them just lying around.  It'll be the last points I can possibly enter, ever.  My OCD kind of wants me to complete the limit.

I have 215 points worth of codes that I cannot redeem, as it doesn't look like MCR is going to lift the 75 point weekly restriction on redemption. I have 45 cap codes and 8 10-point flap codes.

I'm looking to sell them for PayPal, so please PM me with an offer if you're interested in buying any of them. (Please include amount of points desired and amount that I'd receive after any fees in any offers)

Edit: Updated post to reflect more codes found.

If anyone needs a few codes to redeem for something please send me a pm and I will do my best to hook you up.

Edit: this offer will expire today at 4:00pm (est).  O:)

I have about 15 caps and a couple flaps that I scrapped together from around the house for some of y'all needing a code or two. Might be able to find some more around the house. I should be home in an hour or two to see what I can find.

Boagman, did you get your caps?

For some reason I thought yesterday was the last day.

Here are some more codes:

[attachment=26030:IMG_0301.JPG]

For some reason I thought yesterday was the last day.

Here are some more codes:

attachicon.gif
IMG_0301.JPG
Used the 4 in the upper right corner thank you for the drop!

I'll still take people spare caps or flaps if they aren't using them.  Rather still keep stockpiling in case the new reward site has good rewards.

My guess is the new rewards system will require you scan in your receipt for 12 pack points and buy with the Coke app for vending machine points. My rewards guess is they will be mp3s, wallpapers, and contests only.

Best reward ever, for one of my teams winning.

Does anyone have the link to the bracket page that has the teams you win, highlighted?

36b99697848d13ea5ac9bfeab923eeba.jpg

I literally have like 89787 flaps and caps. What can I do with them? Does it really end like..this month? Lol. I would give them all away if so or something.

Thanks.

Haven't been keeping up with it.

I literally have like 89787 flaps and caps. What can I do with them? Does it really end like..this month? Lol. I would give them all away if so or something.

Thanks.

Haven't been keeping up with it.
The last day to enter codes was the 22nd. You should hold on to them until they fully implement the new program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back