My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Oh yeah still in it

XAOWoSV.png

The last day to enter codes was the 22nd. You should hold on to them until they fully implement the new program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, but why hold on to them? Will the new program use them..or something?

If you do give some away make sure to message folks via PM to stop lurkers.
Oh, of course. Been on CAG for a while, lol. I know how this goes.

This guy Def ain't no lurker

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter
Hmm.... :^o

Your 14 digit codes will not go away. You can begin entering them now on Coke.com as well as after 6.30.17.

Currently, on coke.com/offers (https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/) you can enter for a chance to win a 7-Day Caribbean cruise. Sweepstakes ends on 3.23.17.
This is part of a response that I received from MCR support when I messaged them regarding possibly lifting the 75-point weekly limit during the last week of point redemption eligibility.

There might be more rewards upcoming on the coke.com platform, but I'm currently skeptical.

Is there a way to get them to add an account to insider or is it just random or based on account age?
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Pretty sure it's based on the age of your account. If you had an account before the insiders program started I think it's automatically an insiders account.

The MCR thread rising from the dead, even briefly, puts a smile on my face.
Yep - just got my free 12-pack. I dug a 12-pack box flap out of the recycling bin. I had just started not bothering to save the flaps any more...

Last edited by a moderator:
The old codes still work for the 7-11 deals.  If you want a banana, a chicken sandwich, or a pizza you can get those.  And there is a sweepstakes for 100 GC.  All as mentioned above, but I thought I should specify the banana because who wouldn't want to go to 7-11 for a free banana?

The old codes still work for the 7-11 deals. If you want a banana, a chicken sandwich, or a pizza you can get those. And there is a sweepstakes for 100 GC. All as mentioned above, but I thought I should specify the banana because who wouldn't want to go to 7-11 for a free banana?
I was parked next to one all night. Grrr.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just won a $10 Nike e-gift card. I'll randomly pick a number between 1 to 100. I'm going to give it away to the person that comes the closest to guessing the number. PM me your guess. Only one guess per user. If there's a tie, a new contest will decide who wins. Good luck.

All entries must be submitted by 8:00am est June 29.

Just won a $10 Nike e-gift card. I'll randomly pick a number between 1 to 100. I'm going to give it away to the person that comes the closest to guessing the number. PM me your guess. Only one guess per user. If there's a tie, a new contest will decide who wins. Good luck.

All entries must be submitted by 8:00am est June 29.
If there's a tie why not just award it to the person of the tie that pmd you first? :p

Looks like we have a 3 way tie. So we're down to 3. The  number was 42.

FlamedLiquid -37

mikepeluso- 37

kinectimals84- 47

I'll randomly pick a new number between 1 to 100. FlamedLiquid, mikepeluso, and kinectimals84 can PM your guess. Closest wins.

Deadline will be 8:00am est June 30.

I last used my remaining points on 2 $10 Target GCs which I used on the 4 12-packs for $11 sale. Seemed like a better use of my points than the coupons and not having to wait a month for the coupon to arrive. Remaining points after that were used for two magazine subscriptions and 12 Gold's Peak teas from the vending machine.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Got a couple of magazine subscriptions for my wife and daughter with the last couple of hundred points on two of our accounts.   MCR finally went out with a whimper...

I just wanted to point out that Coke is doubling product code donations for the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief effort. It ends October 20th. There really isn't anything else to use the points on anyway.

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally a first-world problem but have any of you sent Coke a message about how terrible their "Rewards" program is? If you have not, but you would like to, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the page. Feel free to use as much or as little of the message that I sent them (see: BOLD text below): 

Very disappointed that you moved away from giving gift cards and other physical prizes to contest entries for "experiences." I have no motivation to enter your contest when I will be up against of millions of others for one of five prizes. I used to go out of my way to buy Coke family products for root beer and other flavors. Now, I do not. You guys messed up. I hope others tell you the same and you can move away from this system. Very unfriendly for consumers...I use Twitter and Instagram every day and I refuse to be bothered to snap a photo or tweet b/c of a contest. Too much work for too little reward. 

My Coke Rewards went to pot a long time ago when they started more heavily restricting how many points you could earn in a day and removed literally all high-value prizes from their catalog.  I only joined because I was excited that I could have earned enough points to get a digital camera or even a Wii, back when it was the hot new console.  Before I even got 10% of the way there, they nixxed all the great prizes.  Then, they made it so you could only enter 10 codes per day (previously you could get something like 200-250 points per day, regardless of how many codes it took).  I had a trash bag cool of caps and a stack of cardboard flaps ready to enter, but they ensured it would have taken even longer to claim the credit.

It's dead now.  Good riddance.

My Coke Rewards went to pot a long time ago when they started more heavily restricting how many points you could earn in a day and removed literally all high-value prizes from their catalog. I only joined because I was excited that I could have earned enough points to get a digital camera or even a Wii, back when it was the hot new console. Before I even got 10% of the way there, they nixxed all the great prizes. Then, they made it so you could only enter 10 codes per day (previously you could get something like 200-250 points per day, regardless of how many codes it took). I had a trash bag cool of caps and a stack of cardboard flaps ready to enter, but they ensured it would have taken even longer to claim the credit.

It's dead now. Good riddance.
When was this? It was no doubt before I started using it but yeah it's turned to shit do miss being able to get some extra gift cards though. Not sure why I haven't just thrown the whole lot of codes into a garbage bag yet guess I'm still hoping for something I know will never come.

So...Coke replied...not sure if anything will actually change but who knows:

Thanks for contacting Coke.com.

We’re sorry to hear you don’t like the new Coke.com website and we’ll be certain to share your comments with our marketing teams.

Since our beginning in 2006, we have been dedicated to delivering fun, engaging ways to reward you for picking up your favorite Coca-Cola® beverages. So, after receiving helpful feedback from our most loyal users, we're moving forward in new directions at Coca-Cola®. But don't worry, we're working on a faster and easier way for you to participate and get rewarded directly by the brands you love.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.

bread's done
Back