My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

When was this? It was no doubt before I started using it but yeah it's turned to shit do miss being able to get some extra gift cards though. Not sure why I haven't just thrown the whole lot of codes into a garbage bag yet guess I'm still hoping for something I know will never come.
It was over a decade ago. Initially they had several tiers of prizes. I don't even know if they had contests, donations and point lotteries back then, but they had prizes worth hundreds of dollars. Probably took over a year to get enough points to cash in for them, though. There was something like a 150 or 200 point limit you could earn a day by entering as many codes as it took to get there. Then, they axed the top prizes, introduced more raffle-style "prizes" and put a limit of 10 codes per day that you could enter, regardless of point value. If you were entering caps, that means your earning potential was cut by more than 75% daily. Not to mention the points expired, forcing you to actively participate. I guess that made sure their brand was always in the back of you mind.

They can keep their "rewards" until they come up with a system that isn't garbage.

Hey all, just a heads up on a new offer Coke's running called "Relax with Coke and a new Magazine"

For 10 12-Pack flaps, you receive a code for any of the magazines here: http://c.magazinegoldcard.com/browse/

Alternatively, you can use your code to receive $5 instead here: https://magazinegoldcard.com/cash/

It seems you can redeem up to 8 reward codes so if you have a lot of leftover 12-Pack flaps, go nuts! The actual website where you redeem the code says you can only redeem 4 codes for a single household in a single month so keep that mind.

Hey all, just a heads up on a new offer Coke's running called "Relax with Coke and a new Magazine"

For 10 12-Pack flaps, you receive a code for any of the magazines here: http://c.magazinegoldcard.com/browse/

Alternatively, you can use your code to receive $5 instead here: https://magazinegoldcard.com/cash/

It seems you can redeem up to 8 reward codes so if you have a lot of leftover 12-Pack flaps, go nuts! The actual website where you redeem the code says you can only redeem 4 codes for a single household in a single month so keep that mind.
NICE! I have $20 coming to me in 4-6 weeks. Thanks!!

Damn, for the last five years I used to buy two 12 packs a week of coke and since they ended the MyCokeRewards entering codes in March I have only been buying the 2 liter coke bottles.I have like 75 caps and no flaps.

Just a heads up to everyone, there is a limit of 4 per household in a single month and 10 in any 12 month period. The Coke offer expires 12/20/17 so do 4 in October, 4 in November and 2 in December to max it out.

I just tried to redeem one of the codes for the $5 cash reward and I got this error after I submitted my shipping info on the MagazineGoldCard.com/cash site.  I sent them a message describing the issue and am waiting for a followup. Hopefully, it only happened to me and it is just a glitch. I hope everyone else redeemed theirs smoothly! :D

Error Page

We're sorry. We've encountered an error. Please visit the Contact Page to leave us a message

I just tried to redeem one of the codes for the $5 cash reward and I got this error after I submitted my shipping info on the MagazineGoldCard.com/cash site. I sent them a message describing the issue and am waiting for a followup. Hopefully, it only happened to me and it is just a glitch. I hope everyone else redeemed theirs smoothly! :D

Error Page

We're sorry. We've encountered an error. Please visit the Contact Page to leave us a message
I may be wrong but I thought that was what it would say when they would try to stop people from getting the cash option in the past on these offers.

If anyone can confirm that the website will still let you complete the cash option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to redeem one of the codes for the $5 cash reward and I got this error after I submitted my shipping info on the MagazineGoldCard.com/cash site. I sent them a message describing the issue and am waiting for a followup. Hopefully, it only happened to me and it is just a glitch. I hope everyone else redeemed theirs smoothly! :D

Error PageWe're sorry. We've encountered an error. Please visit the Contact Page to leave us a message
Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Hey everyone: I still have yet to receive a response to my message...

When I sent the message, all I got was an email saying that my message has been submitted and that a ticket has been created.

I have not gotten anything back from anyone regarding my message that I sent to them or as a response to the ticket that was created.

About 18 hours...hopefully, they get back soon. When/if they do, I will post again.

There​​ is a Limit of 2
ENJOY AN AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD FROM COKE​

Treat yourself this holiday with a gift from us. Enter codes from any 10 Coca-Cola products to receive a $5 Amazon.com eGift Card!​
Ends 12/21/17

Ends 12/21/17. Must claim Reward by 12/31/17. See T&Cs for free method of entry & all details. Void where prohib.​

If you down a code or two and you got a 7-11 around:

From now until 9am ET, 10/24, text "SHUTOUT" to 2653(COKE) for your free 20oz Coke Zero Sugar. Redeem your coupon exclusively at 7-Eleven. 

Hey all! So, I finally got a response back from the MagazineGoldCard.com/cash site about the error when I tried to submit the MCR voucher code. They messaged me back. I also included a screen shot of the message.

--------------------

Hi (my name), What company awarded you with the voucher code? What is the code?

--------------------

[attachment=28428:Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 00.55.16.png]

Error Page

Sorry you have experienced difficulty entering your subscription code online. To complete your code redemption request for a magazine or cash reward option please print out and complete the attached form. Mail to the mailing address provided on the form. Also, code redemptions are limited per household. 4 per month/10 per year. Thank you.

Attachments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if it's risky to use multiple MCR accounts? Do they track by address or IP when redeeming to prevent this?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Got my two $5 dollar Amazon GCS heading my way. Entered a bunch of cap codes i had saved in a baggie.

Was thinking about doing the Magazine offer too but then i did the math in my head and honestly it sounded like an "bleh" Deal.

The AMC Popcorn Reward is great for those who enjoy popcorn however. I go to the movies often and if I'm ever craving popcorn i can punch in 10 cap codes for a free large popcorn.

They still count as ONE entry. It sucks.
I haven't got to do my rant about that yet.It makes no sense for someone who buys that much coke to get one entry and a guy who buys a 16 oz bottle get the same.My family used to buy the 35 packs of cans which was a 25 pt code.I liked it because when they had the 100 or 75 point limit a week you would always come out exact.I used to buy big amounts like the 35pk,24 pk or 12 pack but since April I only buy bottles because its a huge disadvantage to buy the bigger packs.

It would nice if they make the entry amounts something like 1 for cap, 2 for 12pk, 3 for 20 pk,4 for 24 pk and 5 for 35 pk.

12 Pk Codes

1. 0VF6B67 N??KVK0

2. V4R??J6 9FKV7WP

3. RVBJN?? J0456FV

1. Cheri O'Teri's Spartan Partner

2. Role of guy who walked out of Colts game

3. "Take Me Out" band

12 Pk Codes

1. 0VF6B67 N??KVK0

2. V4R??J6 9FKV7WP

3. RVBJN?? J0456FV

1. Cheri O'Teri's Spartan Partner

2. Role of guy who walked out of Colts game

3. "Take Me Out" band
Thanks for posting these...I guess someone is too big of an asshole to say "thanks" or to at least let people know that they redeemed all of the codes.

I put in 20 codes and got a large drink at AMC.  Not great but could be worse.  At least we'll use the drink in the next month or two.  This will probably be  a waste of time but I've got countless codes to use because their new program sucks and I'm addicted so I might as well try winning on this.

bread's done
Back