My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I will make someone a good deal.

I have (2) Wal-Mart $5 Gift Cards. I am looking to trade for (1) $5 Amazon Gift Card.

Please message me if interested.

****ALL GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the Target E Gift card be printed out and used in store?

Thanks

I was just curious if this a coincidence but of the 9 family members and friends of mine that have an AOL email address on their coke account, none of them got the Target offer.

Thanks

I was just curious if this a coincidence but of the 9 family members and friends of mine that have an AOL email address on their coke account, none of them got the Target offer.
Yes it should be usable in store and it can be printed have it in in my printing queue right now.

Thanks

yes it can i used them like that at the store the other day

i think the newer sign ups didnt get the target offer

You have won an AMC Theatres Ticket and Drink package (Approximate Retail Value: $16.50). Your ticket and drink package voucher is valid for one (1) movie ticket and one (1) beverage at AMC. Your voucher can be found below. 

So I now have 2 drink vouchers and 1 ticket and drink voucher...still up for a trade...

Of the 9 people with AOL accounts that didn't get the Target offer, all of the accounts go back years some go back like 9 years.Just curious if anyone has an AOL email address linked to their Coke account and got the Target offer?

For anyone interested; here ya go!

You have won a digital coupon code valid for $1 off any Share a Coke purchase. Your coupon code and redemption instructions are below.

Your Share a Coke Coupon Code is: 2D4CWWSVRX2B

1) Go to https://buy.shareacoke.com/personalized-bottle/.

2) Enter your personalize name or phrase

3) Enter the unique coupon code provided above on the checkout page

Your Share a Coke coupon code expires on 1/31/2018.
Also, the free, alternate method of entry opened up on the Holiday Instant Win game. Enter up to 20 times a day. Best of luck!

Link to Where AMOE Can Be Found: https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/55923/

So, after months, I'm late to the 'new' Coke Rewards. Hell I thought when it ended, that was it. Didn't even realize there was a new version.

Other than the 10 codes for the Amazon gift card, anything else I'm missing/missed?

So, after months, I'm late to the 'new' Coke Rewards. Hell I thought when it ended, that was it. Didn't even realize there was a new version.

Other than the 10 codes for the Amazon gift card, anything else I'm missing/missed?
5 codes for $5 Target for eleigible users, which you should be as I believe its pretty uch anyone thats had an account prior to the promo running. (though some people with aol accounts are saying they dont have the offer)

$5 walmart through an instant win game. doesnt require any codes to participate.

and the main holiday instant win game (also doesnt require any codes to play) which you can win:

$5 amazon

$5 walmart

magazine gold subscription

4 inch cocacola bear

$1 sare a coke

large drin amc voucher

movie and drink amc voucher

$25 shutterfly

xbox one

amazon firestick

i got free red box dvd or blu ray codes to trade for cap codes pm me

codes are for today only

i just need one more code for free popcorn :shock:

5 codes for $5 Target for eleigible users, which you should be as I believe its pretty uch anyone thats had an account prior to the promo running. (though some people with aol accounts are saying they dont have the offer)

$5 walmart through an instant win game. doesnt require any codes to participate.

and the main holiday instant win game (also doesnt require any codes to play) which you can win:

$5 amazon

$5 walmart

magazine gold subscription

4 inch cocacola bear

$1 sare a coke

large drin amc voucher

movie and drink amc voucher

$25 shutterfly

xbox one

amazon firestick
Yeah someone else private messaged me about the Target; I don't have that offer. Strange.

Just won a Ticket + Drink package from the AMOE tho!

I've won two AMC ticket + drink prizes, and also 2 free large drink prizes, but I don't have an AMC theater anywhere near me. If anyone wants to trade for an Amazon or Walmart GC, let me know.

Thanks, I saw the email and thought it was just another offer open. I had clicked it but the site was so slow I stopped trying. Had you not posted I probably would have forgot about it.

I have a $5 Wal-Mart Gift Card I will trade for $5 Amazon Gift Card if anyone is interested.

Also, check your accounts, they are giving away free Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks, I saw the email and thought it was just another offer open. I had clicked it but the site was so slow I stopped trying. Had you not posted I probably would have forgot about it.
yea at first it was slow but once your in it goes better. stupid me was looking all down the rewards page thinking to myself where is it? then i saw the little red my rewards present at the top right had a 1 on it and clicked it and there it was

i have three accounts i checked them all and 2 of them were sent it

The email's subject was " 5 days only: Celebrate the holidays with a surprise gift from Coca-Cola"

Thanks for the heads up golfman, I thought it was just going to be another codes for gc deal so I ignored it.

you really dont need the email. when you sign in to coke.com the little my rewards present on the top right corner should show the number 1 on it. click on it and it will tell you you got a $5 amazon egift card to redeem

bread's done
Back