My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

i got redbox free video game codes good til the 24th. will trade for a cap code.

if you dont have any cap codes ill be dumping whats left of my game codes on the 24th in the redbox thread.

I have codes for free drink and movie ticket at AMC theater and I'm want $15 iTunes gc USA please DM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's something I found out yesterday that might have been found out earlier but might still be helpful to someone.

So I had two accounts under the same email, one normal and a second one with a period in it. It caused me to miss out on 2 amazon gift cards on the second account. I had them earned but couldn't redeem them. So for the hell of it I tried changing the email address of the second account to a new email address. (This was under profile settings) Lo and behold that worked and I was able to redeem the rewards that had gotten stuck in that account.

Hey CAGs,

I know this is a long shot, but I'll give it a try anyway.

I just yesterday won a $25 off any Shutterfly order code from the Holiday Instant Win game, and would be looking to trade it for someone's AMC "Ticket + Drink" prize because I really want to see the new Star Wars movie with my friends.

If any of you CAGs would be interested in this trade then please PM me as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks,

TDE

Hey CAGs,

I just yesterday won a $25 off any Shutterfly order code from the Holiday Instant Win game, and would be looking to trade it for someone's AMC "Ticket + Drink" prize because I really want to see the new Star Wars movie with my friends.

If any of you CAGs would be interested in this trade then please PM me as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks,
TDE
Just a heads up...the pass probably won’t work for Star Wars due to restrictions.

Would anyone be willing to trade either a AMC ticket + drink vouchers OR some gift cards for Restaurant.com gift codes? If so, send me a direct message.

I have the following Restaurant.com:

-$10

-$10

-$10

-$15

-$25

-$25

-$25

-$25

-$25

-$25

-$25

Hey CAGs,

Thanks,

TDE

Just a heads up...the pass probably won’t work for Star Wars due to restrictions.
@slppedyoursster: Actually the ticket included with the "Ticket + Drink" prize is an AMC "Black" Ticket, which can be used on Star Wars movies EXCLUDING opening night, which has already passed. However, the Black ticket has surcharges for "upgraded" screenings (IMAX, 3D, DBOX).

I know this because I received a "Ticket + Drink" prize from the member KrebStar because (s)he couldn't use his/hers due to the absence of AMC theaters in their area.

Thanks KrebStar! You Rock Out Loud!

@slppedyoursster: Actually the ticket included with the "Ticket + Drink" prize is an AMC "Black" Ticket, which can be used on Star Wars movies EXCLUDING opening night, which has already passed. However, the Black ticket has surcharges for "upgraded" screenings (IMAX, 3D, DBOX).

I know this because I received a "Ticket + Drink" prize from the member KrebStar because (s)he couldn't use his/hers due to the absence of AMC theaters in their area.

Didn’t realize it was an AMC Black Ticket...that’s actually a pretty good prize. Enjoy the movie!

So to those who still have a AMC Ticket combo voucher or drink voucher. I have some more cap codes I'm willing to trade for them.

Also Looks like the AMC Popcorn promo ended. Oh well lol

here are some $25 off shutterfly codes expire 1/31/18 and a couplr share a coke dollar off codes at the bottom

CCCD-8UJW-1TVZ-3BS5CV 

CCCD-E7M0-HWU1-D0HNNT 

CCCD-FZ0Z-WRRC-2TRRN1 

CCCD-F2M4-VUU0-S2M6BR

CCCD-883P-87HV-SZ586E

CCCD-C3CT-93H7-3GTPE8 

CCCD-E80C-N1D1-VX99N5

CCCD-9B6W-6PNS-57EH5F

CCCD-CS62-K1MB-PF4VWZ

CCCD-B22Y-HSF0-MCXAZB

share a coke dollar off 

B4FTT4924XFW 

22ZWT2M7SFRL 

Hey CAGs,

Thanks,

TDE

Didn’t realize it was an AMC Black Ticket...that’s actually a pretty good prize. Enjoy the movie!
Hey guys, I'm going to need to eat crow here, as I've found out that my previous statement was in fact only partially true.

Evidently, "Black" tickets can be used for Disney movies, but only after 3 Mondays have passed since opening day.

I found this out when I tried to use my Black Ticket for an IMAX showing of Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Thursday.

The problem is that the AMC website didn't list Black tickets as prohibited for admittance to the showing I attended.

The GM of the theater admitted me after I showed him the listing on the website where it said "No Green or Red Tickets" (with Black tickets not being expressly prohibited)

So don't try to use a Black Ticket to go to see a Disney movie at AMC until the 3rd Tuesday after the opening night.

Hey guys, I'm going to need to eat crow here, as I've found out that my previous statement was in fact only partially true.

Evidently, "Black" tickets can be used for Disney movies, but only after 3 Mondays have passed since opening day.

I found this out when I tried to use my Black Ticket for an IMAX showing of Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Thursday.

The problem is that the AMC website didn't list Black tickets as prohibited for admittance to the showing I attended.

The GM of the theater admitted me after I showed him the listing on the website where it said "No Green or Red Tickets" (with Black tickets not being expressly prohibited)

So don't try to use a Black Ticket to go to see a Disney movie at AMC until the 3rd Tuesday after the opening night.
All good. Thanks for the update. I don't know why companies make such weird stipulations for these passes. (Well, I actually know why, but that's beside the point.) It is ridiculous and makes companies look stupid...stop lessening the customer experience to save a little bit of money.

I went at night on 12/31 to AMC and used two of these to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi (standard) and didn't have any problems.

To pitch in on the above, I gave my family tickets to see Star Wars the Saturday of release and had no problems.   Black tickets are not accepted only on opening day.  (Example:  If a movie comes out on Thursday then you cant use the voucher)

I thought Black Tickets were the equivalent of a Regal Premiere Movie Voucher. It will suck if that is not the case. Red/Tickets should have that limitation, but not the Black Ticket.

I went at night on 12/31 to AMC and used two of these to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi (standard) and didn't have any problems.

To pitch in on the above, I gave my family tickets to see Star Wars the Saturday of release and had no problems. Black tickets are not accepted only on opening day. (Example: If a movie comes out on Thursday then you cant use the voucher)

I thought Black Tickets were the equivalent of a Regal Premiere Movie Voucher. It will suck if that is not the case. Red/Tickets should have that limitation, but not the Black Ticket.
I don't know what to say then. The GM of the theater said that I couldn't use it for the 1st 2 weeks after opening day, but then later said I'd have to wait until "after Monday" to use it, which is where I got 3rd Tuesday from.

I might call the AMC corporate offices to get their "official" stance on this whole Black ticket fiasco.

If you are interested, you can enter 12 codes from any participating Coke products to get a year-long magazine subscription. I skimmed the terms and conditions and it does NOT look like you can get a $5 credit instead of the subscription...so that is a bummer. If anyone finds out anything different, please correct me.

New targeted reward.

Just for you: Bring the silver screen home with a complimentary
Amazon​.c​om Gift Card to use for a $3.99 movie rental on Amazon Video. To participate, enter 25 Product Codes between 2​/1​ and 2​/2​8 on any offer on Coke.com.

Enter 25 Product Codes on any of your favorite offers on Coke.com between 2​/1​ and 2​/2​8.

On 3​/2​ you’ll be notified and the reward will be tagged in your reward profile.

Showed up on the rewards page on one account and not the other.

New targeted reward.

Just for you: Bring the silver screen home with a complimentary
Amazon​.c​om Gift Card to use for a $3.99 movie rental on Amazon Video. To participate, enter 25 Product Codes between 2​/1​ and 2​/2​8 on any offer on Coke.com.

Enter 25 Product Codes on any of your favorite offers on Coke.com between 2​/1​ and 2​/2​8.

On 3​/2​ you’ll be notified and the reward will be tagged in your reward profile.

Showed up on the rewards page on one account and not the other.
hmmm curious if the $4.29 they give you has to be used on a movie rental or if you can use it on anything. Also if they send you a code as soon as you enter 25 caps on the other offers. anyone try this yet?

edit: eh guess you dont get emailed a code til march according to their terms. lame

According to the email once they send out the code on 3/2 you only have until 3/9 to claim the rental code reward.

Overall, this one does not sound like a good deal.

According to the email once they send out the code on 3/2 you only have until 3/9 to claim the rental code reward.

Overall, this one does not sound like a good deal.
Just for clarity - you use 25 codes on any offer(s) and then you get the Amazon Video Rental code. This means it is not 25 codes to get the rental, so you can use them for anything else - even stuff you might anyway like the AMC or Magazine Gold promos.

Just for clarity - you use 25 codes on any offer(s) and then you get the Amazon Video Rental code. This means it is not 25 codes to get the rental, so you can use them for anything else - even stuff you might anyway like the AMC or Magazine Gold promos.
Do you know if the Olympic promo counts? My son enjoys entering to try and win those.

bread's done
Back