My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Yes, I think you just need to scan one each of the brands. I tried to find images online of fanta, segrams and diet coke but came up empty. I think each icon is a little different per type of soda. You'd only need five of the following:

•           Coca-Cola® (Image in album works)

•           Diet Coke®

•           Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar (hasn't worked for me yet)

•           Coca-Cola® Life

•           Fanta®

•           Seagrams®

•           Sprite® (Image in album works)

•           Mello Yello®

•           Fuze®

Trust me:  it is *not* as easy as it sounds.  It *should be* easy, but the system is so freaking buggy with recognition of the symbol, and accepting it, that it should really only be done while, say, watching the tube or something.  It's so broken.  I've gotten it on 3 of the 5 accounts I manage, and I'm not sure it was worth even that.

Like boagman said I think its just a bad system. I've also tried using a coke zero sugar I bought today, the one pictured was bought within a week or two at most. I'm probably going to the grocery store tomorrow so I'll see if I can grab a few of the others and see what happens. If they work I'll add them to the album.

Did some looking over at SD on Liquids suggestion and found the right combo that worked for me. Took a bit but got there eventually. The first five images in the album now are the ones I got to work.

Linked again again just in case. https://imgur.com/a/vUZQu

Good luck.

Thanks for that link evful! I was able to get three of them to work, the others are giving me issues.

Me: *Scans icon*

Coke: OOPS! Please show the whole icon.

Me: Are you blind? *Scans another icon*

Coke: Gets stuck loading

Me:  :wall: 

It super blows. I added a new yellow one in there. The trick for that one has been to take the picture at an angle. I line it up on the left side and tilt my phone like 45 degrees toward the screen. The first five should get you there if the site isn't acting up.

Anyway I think I'm done adding scans but at least they'll be there if something like this comes around again.

someone pointed out on slickdeals that some od the codes are he same. gotta look at the patterns on the rings. i think theres only 4 distinct patterns from the images that were shared. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i use amc black tickets to watch Blacl Panther? Lol
LOL. But, in all seriousness, I'd call ahead to your local AMC theater location to check on policies.

something pointed out on lickdeals that some od the codes are he same. gotta look at the patterns on the rings. i think theres only 4 distinct patterns from the images that were shared. :(
Yes, all sip & scan sodes from the same brand (i.e. "Sprite", "Fuze", "Mellow Yellow", etc) are the same. That's how they can tell if you tried a scan from a brand you already used.

I just completed the scavenger hunt in 2 different accounts and it shows completed but the reward is not in My Rewards, just sent a message to coke

This latest 5 scans thing is a pain. I got it to work on one account, tried on my second and the scans eventually went through but there’s nothing in the my rewards tab. I made a third account and scanned again and now it says the reward is out of stock when I try to send it to my email.

I was able to buy a target gift card with my 5$ gift cards to combine a few I've had for a bit. I was then able to use that gift card to buy a eshop card so yes I think you can. The only ones I don't think it would work on is the visa or american express cards.

the giftcard is still up and working, just supposedly a glich that coke is looking into that happened on sunday, I was able to claim one in my last account today

I was able to scan all 5 icons in one day, but you can only scan each brand once. Different flavors of a brand do not add to the total. For example, even though there are a bunch of new diet coke flavors they all gave me an error message saying that I already scanned the brand since I had already scanned plain diet coke.

sorry to ask but how does the march madness thing work? i know most of you play it and win prizes. Ive never taken part in it in the past but thinking of it this year.

- how many entries can you do a day? and is there alimit to how many teams you get? is it just one team per account?

- once you get a team do you have to keep entering codes days after?

- can you win more then one prize with a team? and will coke automaticlaly notify you?

Thanks to all the scammers out there who abused the last sip & scan...after two attempts of contacting support, looks like I won't be getting my gift card...

Thank you for contacting Coke.com.  We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have seen a tremendous response to our sip & scan™ Scavenger Hunt Offer; much more than anticipated. If you have not yet received your $5 Target Gift card, we have determined you did not complete the correct amount of scans to receive the offer.
We are sorry for any disappointment this may have caused.

check you email for those that did the Coca-Cola Movie Rental Movie Challenge. I got a $4.29 Amazon.com Gift Card that can be used toward anything.

I got one and didn't enter any codes this month so if anyone used the AMOE for the Olympics you may also have it in your rewards.

I also got the Amazon Gift Card and I didn't enter codes. Maybe either the Sip and Scan for the Target gift card or the Olympic AMOE counted towards the code entries.

check you email for those that did the Coca-Cola Movie Rental Movie Challenge. I got a $4.29 Amazon.com Gift Card that can be used toward anything.
shit if i knew it could be used on anything i would have particiated.

looks like they are running the offer again though. got an email saying enter 25 codes between 3/1 and 3/30 to get $3.99 amazon movie credit emailed on 4/3.

sorry to ask but how does the march madness thing work? i know most of you play it and win prizes. Ive never taken part in it in the past but thinking of it this year.

- how many entries can you do a day? and is there alimit to how many teams you get? is it just one team per account?

- once you get a team do you have to keep entering codes days after?

- can you win more then one prize with a team? and will coke automaticlaly notify you?
Here is the summary:

You can enter once a day. When you enter, you get two things. The first is an entry into the Sweepstakes, where they draw for a single winner of a trip to the Final Four in Minneapolis. The second is the "instant win". You get assigned a team in the Sweet Sixteen. If you enter before the teams are assigned, you will only know the position in the bracket, (South Region 1st Seed, etc.). The prizes you get for that depend on where your team ends up. If your team doesn't go any further than that Sweet Sixteen spot, you get a coupon for a free 20 oz Coke or a Big Gulp. If they make it to the Elite Eight, then you get a $5 certificate to Wendy's. If they get to the Final Four, you get a $10 Prepaid Visa. If your team gets to the Championship and loses, apparently you get nothing for that, other than the previous prizes. If they win, you get dropped into a drawing for $20,000. Everyone who doesn't get drawn gets a $1 coupon for ShareACoke.com.

You can enter multiple times and potentially get enough entries to cover the whole bracket. The teams are assigned randomly, but I have seven entries and haven't had a duplicate yet. And it looks like the worst that can happen is you trade a code for a free coke and get another code.

shit if i knew it could be used on anything i would have particiated.

looks like they are running the offer again though. got an email saying enter 25 codes between 3/1 and 3/30 to get $3.99 amazon movie credit emailed on 4/3.
So the deal on this thing is you enter 25 codes into any Coke Rewards thing to get it. So you could knock out a lot of it with the March Madness game, or about half of it getting a free magazine subscription.

New activities and a new reward opportunity dropped just tonight.

1. https://us.coca-cola.com/regalfilms/
Regal needs new ads and they are letting the top 5 finalists complete for a chance at movie making fame. Vote for which one is the best for a chance at winning a 1000 dollar GC to regal films theatres.

2. https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/56647/ check and see if it's in your offers but. If you enter 3 different colored cap codes. You can snag a free 20oz drink on them.

3. https://us.coca-cola.com/MLS/ enter any product code for a chance to win a 100 dollar MLS shop GC

bread's done
Back