My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

New activities and a new reward opportunity dropped just tonight.

1. https://us.coca-cola.com/regalfilms/
Regal needs new ads and they are letting the top 5 finalists complete for a chance at movie making fame. Vote for which one is the best for a chance at winning a 1000 dollar GC to regal films theatres.

2. https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/56647/ check and see if it's in your offers but. If you enter 3 different colored cap codes. You can snag a free 20oz drink on them.

3. https://us.coca-cola.com/MLS/ enter any product code for a chance to win a 100 dollar MLS shop GC
i wish the coupons for the free 20 oz didnt expire in june. i was hoping to use some in july when im at SDCC.

Anyone have a Red or green cap they can trade for my black? Need one of them to complete the free 20 oz.

Got it thanksTribblewars

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone is curious:

I have all 16 spots full in the March Madness Bracket Challenge.  I entered again to see what would happen, and it said Sorry, you didn't win a team.  Still got a sweepstakes entry though.

Check your email ,the "mystery reward" $5 Target eGiftCard just came through.

ill trade mine for a $3 amazon code  sold

So you all have received both of the rewards? I entered a code (it was accepted) and I still haven't got anything yet.

Edit: Never mind. I was expecting them to email me about any rewards. I just checked the site and I had two rewards waiting.

To my surprise, no! It's two pieces of grilled chicken, two sides, and your choice of tortilla or chips. Came out to around $2 for the drink. Not bad for a quick pick-me-up!
Living in AZ there's an el polo loco in plenty locations and honestly for only 2 bucks it fills you up damn quickly. Can confirm it's a good size combo. It will fill you up until dinner for sure.

Everyone check your my rewards inboxes. There are rolling out some prizes and gifts today for the march madness promo.

Just got a free 20oz coke product or free big gulp drink coupon and a $5 Wendy's Credit for the app.

It's a shame that the choices to redeem the 20 oz Coke are so limited, none of those places are in my area. The Wendy's credit looks like it is going to be a pain to use too (I can see the cashier not knowing what to do with the code). I would have rather just seen them give everyone a $5 printable gift card. Hopefully the $10 prepaid card will be ok.

Coke now has an iPhone and Android app. Search for Coca Cola USA. You can use your login from the website a there are a few contests that only seem to be there. A sip and scan for a 5$ Walmart card and one for a cooler.

I won a cooler on my first scan like 10mins ago. No luck on the Walmart GC. You can enter both up to five times (per day?)

12pk codes

4B5??XX W9KRM04

9??NTJH RJB6BPB

NT0LR?? 5PXN4N4

R4RFK?? 99XH09H

VX??6PP XT5JH9T

?? - Another term for Vinyl records

?? - 4th Call of Duty 

?? - Initials of Monorail con artist

?? - Voiced the character above

?? - Roman's beloved cousin in Liberty City

right now the $25 amazon promo is givign out winner messages to everyone that enters it by putting in a cap code. but its giving invalid codes. wonder if people do this and a bunch of people email coke if theyll give everyone good codes.

It didn't give me a link at all
I just redeemed one the other day and it was still normal.

I see what you mean now.Here is what it says now for the link

FakeCoke10.

What the hell is that, has the Coke website been hacked.

I noticed they changed stuff on the website somewhere in the last couple days.

right now the $25 amazon promo is givign out winner messages to everyone that enters it by putting in a cap code. but its giving invalid codes. wonder if people do this and a bunch of people email coke if theyll give everyone good codes.
Now it's just giving an error at the captcha screen. The website is messed up right now. The rewards notification is saying I have 6 of the NCAA bracket rewards even though I haven't entered a code today. The bracket itself shows I only have one team even though I was only missing three. Spaces to type in codes on the rewards page only display an error.

Just got an email for the next bracket challenge reward. The $10 Visa. It's a physical card that takes 6-8 weeks. Check your rewards notifications and make sure your address is up to date.

Just got an email for the next bracket challenge reward. The $10 Visa. It's a physical card that takes 6-8 weeks. Check your rewards notifications and make sure your address is up to date.
Got one too. Too bad I can't check my bracket any more to see who I had. I think I had Nova, but not sure.

bread's done
Back