My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

12PK codes

??PKXWL T6T4NJH

4N??V06 XT6F4LH

4690B?? 0RRWMWX

NK??FT9 F64KVM4

B5674?? TN6HX7L

1. Pro Skater

2. Mustachioed San Diegan News Anchor

3. Batman Forever Batman

4. White people like him because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

5. 6th round pick who replaced Drew Bledsoe

Last edited by a moderator:
looked everywhere -- no luck-- c'est la vie thanks for the reply
Use one of the options on this page to contact the customer service department.

Tell them that you never received your code, and they'll try to send it from another one of their CS emails.

It took that to finally receive my AMC soda, popcorn, and ticket links from the 22-code promotion.

Any idea why they are getting cancelled?

I won like two of the share a coke codes and I haven't used them yet and now I am paranoid?

Any idea why they are getting cancelled?

I won like two of the share a coke codes and I haven't used they yet and now I am paranoid?
No idea. Maybe they locked the codes down to the accounts that won them, maybe its an error thing due to the holiday. They sometimes have to verify what is written on them.

Cap Codes

??FMPK9 76MHRNT

764XH4M WT??4RJ

7T440L5 K??WBNB

P??6F59 K77L4JL

BX90HHT 4V??900

1. Sits opposite Michael Wilbon.

2. Head like a f**king orange.

3. Super Troopers state.

4. Xbox's Major Nelson.

5. Lead Actress in White Men Can't Jump.

I'm not sure if this is limited, but there is a free 1 month to cinemark with a code or sip and scan on the rewards page.

One month seems to get you 1 free standard ticket, but you need a CC to join and have to cancel afterwards.

I've got a digital coupon for AMC Large Popcorn and Large Drink from the mystery gift a few days back.  I don't have an AMC theater.  Anyone want to buy it for $3 amazon or paypal?

Still didn't get my $100 birthday visa gc. Contest was in March and I was notified in May. Said 8-10 weeks but it's been 14 weeks. I emailed them today

So I'm in the Sunshine State and we've bought Coke. It looks like the cap code thing changed and I can't be bothered reading why or how.
Anyone interested in a cap code? I have a bunch, will take PM's and send out accordingly.

I also have a coupon for an AMC free popcorn and drink that expires on 9/30, none of those theaters are around me. Willing to sell for like $1.50 Amazon GC?

Hit me up if you want it!

bread's done
Back