My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Looks like there is going to be a target $2 deal like the itunes one. It just popped up on the site, but it isn't working properly.

EDIT: It is working now!

Last edited by a moderator:

ENJOY MORE PERKS WITH A COKE® AND TARGET®
So many ways to shop! Be one of the first 25,000 to enter any four product codes and you’ll receive a $2 Target eGiftCard™. Plus, you’ll be entered for the chance to win one of five $1,000 Target eGiftCards™.

(easiest way for me to notify people)

ENJOY MORE PERKS WITH A COKE® AND TARGET®​
So many ways to shop! Be one of the first 25,000 to enter any four product codes and you’ll receive a $2 Target eGiftCard™. Plus, you’ll be entered for the chance to win one of five $1,000 Target eGiftCards™.​

(easiest way for me to notify people)​
Thanks for the heads up. Right as I get into work too haha. Gonna have to enter some codes later tonight after work.

I just wanted to thank again slowdive21. Your posts have gotten me in on several promo's that I might have missed.Also thanks to anyone else who posts info about coke stuff. I for one really appreciate it.

I have a Six Flags ticket won through coke rewards up for sale or trade.  Valid through end of 2018.

Also have approx 2 popcorns and 3 drinks for AMC.  Only valid through 9/30 (6 more days).  

The $5 Amazons for the fifa powerade bracket challenge 2 months ago just got sent out. Check your emails if you won.

Waiting on the $10 and $20 prizes now.

Anyone need a voucher for Free AMC Large drink and Large popcorn coupon (expires 09/30/18).

I was looking for like 0.50 Amazon but I will listen to any offer.

Thanks

Also if anyone wanted a code for Free Two Custom Coke glass bottles with free shipping ($10 value) from cokestore.com

Code Expires on 9/30/2018
I was looking for like $1 Amazon

Thanks

There is currently a promo going on - 5 codes for a Free Large Soda at AMC and another 5 codes for a Free Large Popcorn at AMC

I am looking for these if you have them. I can trade Paypal or Amazon Gift Card

Thanks!

Just a heads up new holiday/Christmas coke cans are in the wild and on the can is a sip and scan image and goto coke.com/holiday for more, I checked yesterday, link took straight to exsisting offers and today says promotion is over, I think it is just a placeholder and to check back soon so keep an eye out fyi

Just a heads up new holiday/Christmas coke cans are in the wild and on the can is a sip and scan image and goto coke.com/holiday for more, I checked yesterday, link took straight to exsisting offers and today says promotion is over, I think it is just a placeholder and to check back soon so keep an eye out fyi
man i hope that's the promo from last year that handed out amazon GCs like candy!

If anyone is looking for AMC drink or popcorn vouchers I'm selling for $1 each or both drink and popcorn together for $1.50. Amazon or paypal

Tried entering the holiday contest for the first time this morning and its telling me I've reached my daily limit. I haven't even scanned one code. Lol

bread's done
Back