My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Some of you really go all out. The only time I grab a code at random places is if I see an empty coke bottle that someone hasn't thrown away. I'll grab it and just throw it away for them, but I won't go rummaging through any garbage XD.

Heh, I'm upto 1023.. just hope those cards last a few more days (only have 3-point codes - so it's still going to take two more days to get one).

Just as an FYI, I redeemed for the Blockbuster gift cards on April 8th and received a shipping notice about it today (April 15th). The email says estimated delivery is 15-20 business days, but hopefully it'll be quite a bit less. In the past, it hasn't taken very long for other items if my memory serves me right.

Meh...i requested mine on 4/9 and it still says processing, I'm thinking about making a second account and getting the giftcards sent to my parents house but i doubt the cards will last long.

I'm amazed the cards are still there. Last time, even though they were a bit cheaper, they barely lasted 1 day. I'm guessing the limit of one per person (plus excluding anyone who got one before) and possibly providing more of them this time is making it last a bit longer.

But, since I think they will run out at any moment I went a little nuts yesterday. I already had 10 12-packs form Target on Saturday but that only put my new account at 800. So last night I went to Costco and bought 10 32-packs. That cost me $106 ($90 for the Coke itself and $16 for the deposit which I'll get back when they all get recycled). I entered all of those last night and this afternoon along with 2 more 12-pack codes I had left over. That put me at 1070. Damn that 1072 redemption level! I couldn't find a stupid cap anywhere (thought I saw one earlier in the week around the house somewhere). So I had my wife call her parents to get another 10-pointer. So I finally got a set of the Blockbuster gift cards on my brand new account. So now I'll close that one up and start redeeming future codes on yet another account. The limit is pretty stupid in that you can just make new account whenever you want (ie, they don't limit by address or anything, apparently). Oh well... I don't expect to get another set this go-round but if they come back in the summer or fall I'll be ready with a new account. The thing is with the huge stockpile of Coke in my Garage I won't be buying any for quite a while ;).

I paid a bit more than I would like for the Costco Coke. It works out to $3.37 per 12-pack equivalent and I generally like to buy them at $3 or less. But I figured it was worth the extra $10 or so that I spent there to guarantee the $75 Blockbuster cards. The other problem was that nobody has 12-packs on sale this week at all so I'd have to wait till next week, and then spend 3-4 days entering all the 10-point codes, so that would be pushing it. But watch the BB reward last till summer this time :lol:.

I also got an e-mail today about mine being shipped. I don't remember which day I redeemed my points, but since I was the first one to mention it on here, it was the first day they were available.

My BB gcs which were ordered on 4/9 were shipped today, and given other's results as well it looks like a week before they ship. Grand Theft Auto here I come :) :)

[quote name='Chitown021']Looks like the site is down again for maintenance. Here's hoping for some new, quality prizes when it comes back.[/quote]

With lower point values!!

[quote name='Chitown021']Looks like the site is down again for maintenance. Here's hoping for some new, quality prizes when it comes back.[/quote]

Dear God, I hope those BB cards are still there.. today (in 5 minutes), I will finally have enough points to order one.

Edit: Oh thank God, they were still available, just got one ordered.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']My BB gcs which were ordered on 4/9 were shipped today, and given other's results as well it looks like a week before they ship. Grand Theft Auto here I come :) :)[/QUOTE]

Weak, I ordered on 4/9 and I still have processing.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Dear God, I hope those BB cards are still there.. today (in 5 minutes), I will finally have enough points to order one.

Edit: Oh thank God, they were still available, just got one ordered.[/quote]

How do you find them? I searched for gift cards and best buy and I can't find them :(

[quote name='gorgonzola238']How do you find them? I searched for gift cards and best buy and I can't find them :([/QUOTE]

Its in the 1000-2000 category, and BB is Blockbuster not Best Buy.

[quote name='Gwoz']Its in the 1000-2000 category, and BB is Blockbuster not Best Buy.[/quote]

Ok, I keep seeing the Best Buy ads as well as the sweepstakes. Ah well. Thanks.

Hmm, that's odd.. but I'm not going to complain about it, my BB giftcards are already processed and sent out, less then 12 hours after ordering them.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Hmm, that's odd.. but I'm not going to complain about it, my BB giftcards are already processed and sent out, less then 12 hours after ordering them.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's seriously inconsistent! My redemption from 2 days ago is still "processing"... I don't need them for any immediate purchase (not getting GTA anyway but I do have Mario Kart preordered at Blockbuster) because I have other credit I can use. So they can take all the time they want as long as they deliver ;).

Thought I might pass along a cheaper way at getting some points. I recently bought a 6-pack of 10 oz bottles of Minute Maid apple juice. Each bottle has a code on the cap (rather than 1 code on the plastic wrap that's over all of the bottles). It only costs $2.74 plus tax at Wal-Mart. So, less than 3 bucks for 18 points, as opposed to hoping for a sale for 12-packs that only yield 10 points.

I did a quick search and didn't find anything, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem with MCR.

Everytime I try to log it a little thing pops up asking about something with Disney, no matter what answer I give another thing comes up saying "post office boxes not permitted for shipping. Please enter a physical address."

There is no way I can get around this, theres no way for me to enter an address and I can't pass by it. It also won't fully log me in while this is happening.

Anyone else had this problem before? Or know how to fix it?

[quote name='scott2hotcott']Thought I might pass along a cheaper way at getting some points. I recently bought a 6-pack of 10 oz bottles of Minute Maid apple juice. Each bottle has a code on the cap (rather than 1 code on the plastic wrap that's over all of the bottles). It only costs $2.74 plus tax at Wal-Mart. So, less than 3 bucks for 18 points, as opposed to hoping for a sale for 12-packs that only yield 10 points.[/QUOTE]

That's kinda strange since most of the 6-pack coke products don't have any codes at all.

I run the snackbar in my shop and stock a lot of coke products....i get the cods off the 12/24 packs when I buy them and we have recycle bins where I snag the powerade tops....even when the snackbar is empty we have a coke machine so I get those caps too...I come home with at least 5 codes a day...

[quote name='Shoagie']Got my blockbuster gift cards in the mail! White envelope no bubble mailer this time![/quote]

Grats! Did you order first day?

Got mine today too.... its a real event redeeming them..... scan, push a couple buttons, wait, repeat.....

I splurged and decided to pick up a second Rock Band guitar for PS3 with most of the credit.

[quote name='mkernan']Got mine today too.... its a real event redeeming them..... scan, push a couple buttons, wait, repeat.....

I splurged and decided to pick up a second Rock Band guitar for PS3 with most of the credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucks they couldn't bring back the $100 reward (which I think consisted of 2 $50 cards). I never got that one originally either (it was only offered the first time they had cards about a year ago and not in December) so I'd still qualify for it. $15 cards are a pain when you are buying something over, say, $30. I think some people used 2-3 sets of them as part of a PS3 purchase - that would be a chore :lol:. I keep using bits of my last set so I have lots of cards with $2 -$5 left on them now.

[quote name='io']Yeah, it sucks they couldn't bring back the $100 reward (which I think consisted of 2 $50 cards). I never got that one originally either (it was only offered the first time they had cards about a year ago and not in December) so I'd still qualify for it. $15 cards are a pain when you are buying something over, say, $30. I think some people used 2-3 sets of them as part of a PS3 purchase - that would be a chore :lol:. I keep using bits of my last set so I have lots of cards with $2 -$5 left on them now.[/quote]

Yes they are a pain. I used 4 of my $15 cards to buy MLB 08 and it took forever to check out.

[quote name='StarKnightX']That's kinda strange since most of the 6-pack coke products don't have any codes at all.[/quote]

I saw this deal too. Was 3.50 at my store on sale, 6 pack 10oz Minute Maid Apple Juice. Bottles say mycokerewards.com find code under cap etc. Plastic wrap even mentions points on each under caps.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']I saw this deal too. Was 3.50 at my store on sale, 6 pack 10oz Minute Maid Apple Juice. Bottles say mycokerewards.com find code under cap etc. Plastic wrap even mentions points on each under caps.[/quote]

$3.50 on sale? Yikes. I got 'em for $2.74 + tax at Wal-Mart, and that was the regular price. I guess $3.50 still isn't that bad for 18 points, though.

Got my $75 BB gift cards on Friday, ordered them on the first day.:bouncy:

[quote name='slowdive21']Those BBV giftcards may soon be CC giftcards too...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-circuit15apr15,0,3182568.story[/quote]

That's surprising. Just a week or so ago the bid was only 1 billion.

I kind of hope BB buys CC. Hopefully they'll let you use CC giftcards at BB. That would be awesome for me since I get CC gift cards for free. Closest CC is a 30 minute drive though. Closest BB is a 3 minute walk :).

[quote name='DarkRider23']That's surprising. Just a week or so ago the bid was only 1 billion.

I kind of hope BB buys CC. Hopefully they'll let you use CC giftcards at BB. That would be awesome for me since I get CC gift cards for free. Closest CC is a 30 minute drive though. Closest BB is a 3 minute walk :).[/quote]
How do you get cc giftcards for free?

[quote name='funkflexmctough']I saw this deal too. Was 3.50 at my store on sale, 6 pack 10oz Minute Maid Apple Juice. Bottles say mycokerewards.com find code under cap etc. Plastic wrap even mentions points on each under caps.[/QUOTE]

Just noticed my publix just started carrying the 6pk 10oz minute maids as well for $3.50. Now if they would only start putting codes on the coke 6pks then I'd be happier.

Site not working for anyone else? I keep getting the message that there's an "Error during the invocation of the business service" when I try to log in.

[quote name='garfep']Site not working for anyone else? I keep getting the message that there's an "Error during the invocation of the business service" when I try to log in.[/quote]

works fine for me

They sell Rock Band guitars at BBV? I think I may have just figured out what I'm going to use these cards for. I was thinking about cancelling my GTAIV pre-order with Liongames (which I've had since last June!!) but... that's passing up a pretty good deal there.

[quote name='fly4rabbi']Has anyone started a second account to get a second set of bb gift cards? My fiancee may be getting an account just to get the cards.[/quote]

iO made an account for his wife, I believe.

[quote name='fly4rabbi']Has anyone started a second account to get a second set of bb gift cards? My fiancee may be getting an account just to get the cards.[/quote]

I just made a secondary account, in my brother's name - going to try for another set of cards, although I doubt I'll get enough points to get another set - but just for the future, incase they block people who previously got them, I'll have my backup account ready.

[quote name='DarkRider23']iO made an account for his wife, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Indeed - and they have been ordered and, apparently, shipped ;). So no problem on multiple accounts with the same address. Which is again why I think it is pretty lame they blocked people from getting that reward this time (sure, don't let people order 5 of them - but one at this level would have been nice :cry:). Anyway, at least I got one more set - though I had to buy a garage-full of Coke to do so. I think I'll start an account for my daughter now, though I won't be getting any new codes for quite a while.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I just made a secondary account, in my brother's name - going to try for another set of cards, although I doubt I'll get enough points to get another set - but just for the future, [highlight]incase they block people who previously got them[/highlight], I'll have my backup account ready.[/QUOTE]

Oh, they will block them, so good move there ;).

[quote name='Malik112099']still no gift cards! DAMN! anyone west of texas get their cards yet!?[/quote]

Phoenix, AZ here and no, I haven't yet. Only shipped on the 16th with the estimated delivery date claiming 15-20 days, so I suppose it makes sense.

[quote name='io']Indeed - and they have been ordered and, apparently, shipped ;). So no problem on multiple accounts with the same address. Which is again why I think it is pretty lame they blocked people from getting that reward this time (sure, don't let people order 5 of them - but one at this level would have been nice :cry:). Anyway, at least I got one more set - though I had to buy a garage-full of Coke to do so. I think I'll start an account for my daughter now, though I won't be getting any new codes for quite a while.

Oh, they will block them, so good move there ;).[/QUOTE]

i didnt get the last thing that got shipped from another account to the same address so i didnt mess with it even though i had enough sitting around to get one, good luck!

bread's done
Back