My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I tried it. Used.

...Y'know, this whole thing is getting me a little discouraged. I've been saving up for Double Points day and on that day I couldn't even log in. Even so, I just have the crappiest luck with codes that people are nice enough to post.

*shrugs* meh.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Just found a ten-point code laying on the sidewalk as I was running.

What.[/QUOTE]

I'll admit, sometimes when Im doing a little running or just walking by, I'll see some caps just lying around too. I always have a pen on me, as well as some form of scratch paper, usually reciepts from yesterday ;)

[quote name='Link927']I'll admit, sometimes when Im doing a little running or just walking by, I'll see some caps just lying around too. I always have a pen on me, as well as some form of scratch paper, usually reciepts from yesterday ;)[/quote]

Wouldn't it be easier to just take the cap? I am always afraid if I don't take the cap someone else will beat me to entering the code.

[quote name='HelpSavePets']Wouldn't it be easier to just take the cap? I am always afraid if I don't take the cap someone else will beat me to entering the code.[/QUOTE]

Well, I also try to toss it in a nearby trash can if I could. I never thought about actaully taking the cap, just never thought of picking it up I guess XD I guess its because things on the ground are usally considered trash, just stuck in that same mindset maybe *shrugs*

After much searching ive found what i needed. Cant wait to win $100 myself. :bouncy: Any tricks anyone uses that may make the odds in your favor?

[quote name='Metalic']After much searching ive found what i needed. Cant wait to win $100 myself. :bouncy: Any tricks anyone uses that may make the odds in your favor?[/quote]

You could "sign" up your family members. I didn't and still won. It's best to play at off times. I'm guessing some time in the morning would be best. Normal people blow all their codes in the evening, cags blow their plays really late at night, so around 6-8 AM would be a good time to try.

Is the gamestop link on their website not working for anyone else? Can't I just type in the gamestop.com and still use the $100 visa with no problems?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohram']You could "sign" up your family members. I didn't and still won. It's best to play at off times. I'm guessing some time in the morning would be best. Normal people blow all their codes in the evening, cags blow their plays really late at night, so around 6-8 AM would be a good time to try.[/quote]

Thanks, I think my "Family" may like $100. :applause:

Over 120 tries or more, and still nothing. :(

I really could use that $100 too, I need to pay off my web-hosting next month, and only have $10.00 in my bank account to-do it.

[quote name='ohram']Is anyone else getting an "ERROR please try again later" when they try to log onto the site?[/QUOTE]
Yup, very weird.

I like the irony of how I tried to use a sprite code today to play, but it wouldnt go through, yet using the rules link works just time -_-

Alright, so I won a second one tonight!!! I won at like 1:27am.

I feel bad for the people who haven't gotten one, but this further proves that you CAN win! Plus my birthday is in two days, so this is good! :)

I'm not sure how it works to spend the money, but I do know they give you the card number, so I'm thinking you might be able to use it anywhere. Can anyone confirm? I still have to use mine.

Good luck, guys!

I was actually wondering, does anyone have any ideas how to get all the gift cards to be on one card? Or a way to turn it into a check / cash? Preferably not through selling it on ebay or craigslist.

I won 2 more tonight!

$400 in 3 days!!!!! this fucking rocks!

as for turning it into cash you could set up a paypal account with a random yahoo address and then send yourself the amount of the cards and then transfer them to your bank account or get paypal to send you a check

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I was actually wondering, does anyone have any ideas how to get all the gift cards to be on one card? Or a way to turn it into a check / cash? Preferably not through selling it on ebay or craigslist.[/QUOTE]

once you set up the account there is a claim link under the account info. if you enter the code there it should add to the balance.

For the 4th time I got this red screen that says follow these steps to redeem your prize or something to that effect.. Is that an error and the screen has'nt complete loaded or is there something wrong with my browser like pop-ups are off?

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']once you set up the account there is a claim link under the account info. if you enter the code there it should add to the balance.[/quote]

it doesnt work like that (at least not for me) every time ive won i had to go to www.myecount.com/spriterewards and click on the redeem code button and make a whole new login to that site. If I dont and try to use the code to add to the balance of an existing card it says invalid code

[quote name='goldeneye64']For the 4th time I got this red screen that says follow these steps to redeem your prize or something to that effect.. Is that an error and the screen has'nt complete loaded or is there something wrong with my browser like pop-ups are off?[/quote]

the winning screen is green and has the actual redemption code on it (someone posted a screen shot a few pages back i think)

Congrats everyone on all the winning! I rarely get Sprite codes since most people I know including myself are Coke drinkers.

Does each Sprite code you enter give you multiple tries at the instant win game or something?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You know it would be nice if people who have already won to back off and give other people a better chance to win once.

Maybe that's too much to ask for...[/quote]

Restraint and consideration on the internet? Comin' right up, just as soon as we get to Mars.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You know it would be nice if people who have already won to back off and give other people a better chance to win once.

Maybe that's too much to ask for...[/quote]

i know what you mean.....but in my situation the money so far is going towards a bridesmaid dress that my wife had to buy (and all the accessories) and summer clothes for my kids

[quote name='ray5533']i won $500 well my "family" and "friends" did[/quote]

Damn, how many accounts have you been using? I've had no luck at all other than that one day where I won twice. Winning twice is great, but I could always use a little more, especially with how much time I've spent entering the contest.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Damn, how many accounts have you been using? I've had no luck at all other than that one day where I won twice. Winning twice is great, but I could always use a little more, especially with how much time I've spent entering the contest.[/quote]

You have spent money to enter the contest? Why?

Seriously, its just sometimes unbelievable that some people are winning multiple times while some of us have yet to win even once.

How many accounts are people playing on? I finally convinced my brother to make one, but he's having no luck either, so we just have two.

How are you guys getting so many Sprite caps? I have a ton of Coke but I am out of Sprite. I got about 30 entries in and no luck. But congrats to those you who are having luck! :)

you don't need caps. go into the official rules, go to number 5 and look for an "alternate entry" or something to that extent. click on it, and then keep doing it ten times.

[quote name='Peyton Manning']dose the lebron game code ever work[/QUOTE]

You mean the one that you get from the popping bubbles games? It only works once on your account.

[quote name='projectmayhem101']you don't need caps. go into the official rules, go to number 5 and look for an "alternate entry" or something to that extent. click on it, and then keep doing it ten times.[/quote]

Thank you!!!

bread's done
Back