My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='DarkRider23'][quote name='Cow_tipper']Damn, how many accounts have you been using? I've had no luck at all other than that one day where I won twice. Winning twice is great, but I could always use a little more, especially with how much time I've spent entering the contest.[/quote]
You have spent money to enter the contest? Why?[/quote]

I never said I spent money to enter it.

[quote name='Link927']You mean the one that you get from the popping bubbles games? It only works once on your account.[/QUOTE]Nah, that's what I used to think it was, too, until someone pointed out the alternate method of entry was in the official rules. When you click on the Sprite promotion on MyCokeRewards and then click on the left side to learn more, there should be a green bubbly intro (that you can skip) which leads you to the "Bring Home the Green" main menu with the three options of Instant Win, Watch for Gold & Win, and Redeem Points. You actually don't have to go any further to click on the Official Rules tab in the upper right and find the link in there once the rules pop up.

Maybe this link directly to the rules might help show what I mean (especially once you're signed in to your MCR account), though jumping straight to it has some consequences for the Flash-based navigation/returning/window closing (but sure is faster):

http://www.mycokerewards.com/index....wardID:6640/Skin:true/SkinType:brand/SkinID:7

Hope that makes sense (well, at least the first part)!

ok..i just won again..thats $500 over the course of the weekend...

this is the direct link to the alternate sweepstakes entry that I use (different than the one dpac posted above) instead of navigating through the official rules every time (the fastest way you can enter):

http://www.mycokerewards.com/index....wardID:6640/Skin:true/SkinType:brand/SkinID:7

just go to the site, sign in and then paste this link into the browser and the sweepstakes form will pop up

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool: just won with my wife's account (and won on my own last week)!

There aren't any limitations on the number of wins per account, are there? It didn't notice any in the rules.
-Eric

Edit: Looked again: limit is two instant wins per person. Still playing!

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Cool: just won with my wife's account (and won on my own last week)!

There aren't any limitations on the number of wins per account, are there? It didn't notice any in the rules.
-Eric[/quote]

You can win twice per account. Both of my wins were on the same account, and now I can't enter with that one anymore.

[quote name='Link927']Was that some other sweeps?[/quote]It's part of the Six Flags 100 Tickets Everyday For 100 Days contest...just reload the MCR website, its banner will pop up eventually.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Can you enter this thing as many times as you want on the same account or something?[/quote]

It's ten tries per account. But a lot of people are signing up their family to get more tries.

I know I already won once, but I kinda need to win again. My Wii's disc drive craped out and now I need to pay $70 I don't have the funds to repair it. T.T

I was having alot of problems redeeming the gift cards (refused at newegg / buy.com / amazon, etc) and couldn't figure out why it kept getting denied. But then I thought a bit, called the 800 # that's below the Online Statement of your balance, activated the cards and everything went through flawlessly. Just incase anyone else seems to be having issues cashing the cards in, make sure you activate it! All automatic and you can do it before the physical card arrives at your home. =)

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I was having alot of problems redeeming the gift cards (refused at newegg / buy.com / amazon, etc) and couldn't figure out why it kept getting denied. But then I thought a bit, called the 800 # that's below the Online Statement of your balance, activated the cards and everything went through flawlessly. Just incase anyone else seems to be having issues cashing the cards in, make sure you activate it! All automatic and you can do it before the physical card arrives at your home. =)[/quote]
Thanks. I was having the same issue.

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I was having alot of problems redeeming the gift cards (refused at newegg / buy.com / amazon, etc) and couldn't figure out why it kept getting denied. But then I thought a bit, called the 800 # that's below the Online Statement of your balance, activated the cards and everything went through flawlessly. Just incase anyone else seems to be having issues cashing the cards in, make sure you activate it! All automatic and you can do it before the physical card arrives at your home. =)[/QUOTE]

I had not thought of that at all! Thanks!

[quote name='Malik112099']ok..i just won again..thats $500 over the course of the weekend...

this is the direct link to the alternate sweepstakes entry that I use (different than the one dpac posted above) instead of navigating through the official rules every time (the fastest way you can enter):

just go to the site, sign in and then paste this link into the browser and the sweepstakes form will pop up[/quote]

This only works a couple of times and then the flash gets messed up. It goes in a loop. Hopefully I didn't win without claiming my prize.

so question they have an 8 minute countdown timer on the site. Is that how everyone is basing the time to enter the contest on? or is everyone just doing it by luck and multiple accounts?

no, the countdown doesn't mean anything. you can navigate away, and it sometimes turns back to 0.

winning is strictly luck. I won once. and then waited exactly 7 min 50 sec. and entered like crazy and didn't win.

No, the timer always starts at 8 min whenever you go to that bit, and it is pretty much just there for show.

Like the above post, winning is pretty much random luck, and I'm not even bothering with entering at a certain time or waiting 8 minutes.

I think I have asked this, but I don't remember seeing a reply, but at what time & zone does the "you can only enter 10 entries a day" server reset?

Just got 'too many invalid attempts' trying to enter the first code I've entered in a few days. Anybody else having any weird issues? Checked my history and don't see anything out of the ordinary (i.e.- doesn't look like my account was hijacked or anything).

[quote name='Snarky']No, the timer always starts at 8 min whenever you go to that bit, and it is pretty much just there for show.

Like the above post, winning is pretty much random luck, and I'm not even bothering with entering at a certain time or waiting 8 minutes.

I think I have asked this, but I don't remember seeing a reply, but at what time & zone does the "you can only enter 10 entries a day" server reset?[/quote]

I believe code redemptions reset at noon everyday. I'm not sure about entering contests, though.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']thanks for the help guys. these iwg games annoy me because after seeing sooo many people win I feel like I am entitled to win something.[/quote]

True, especially since one guy won 4 freaking times. I'm gonna set a record and be 0/1000 on this game, I know it (and I'm 1/3rd of the way there already).

0/300-ish tries. I'm entering around Midnight every night, is that messing with my chances?
At this point it's not even about the money, I just want to win! Well, actually, it is the money.

how long does the gamestop send the gift card? because im using the ($100) credit card and it still says "Verifying" and "Open" on the status?

Well fellow CAGs, I can safely say that there is hope for all of us. I finally won a GC after a week or so of effort. If I got one of these things, any and all of you can. Good luck, and thanks OP. Never would've seen this without CAG.

Thanks becuzimborwn

I can tell you an inexact time that I won, so I hope that much will help. It was at 3:15 EST, but it was not at 3:15:00. Maybe 10, 20 seconds after 3:15. Judging by the rules, there are a couple of things that I have deduced which hopefully will answer some questions people are having.

Every 8 minutes is a new timeframe in which a prize will be offered. According to the official rules, the time at which the prize is offered is determined randomly. This (theoretically) means that every instant in time within each 8 minute window is equally likely to offer up the prize. If you consider time to be, in practicality, continuous, this means that the distribution is uniform and the expected winning time is at 4 minutes, 0.5 seconds into each window. Conventional logic tells you that it's not terribly likely for the prize to be offered at the start or end of each timeframe. So at least from a statistical standpoint, it works in your favor to routinely play the game during the middle few minutes of a given timeframe. It's very simple to figure out when each timeframe starts because there are exactly 180 in each day.

So, pick a time slot, keep at it, and hopefully it will pay off. Good luck, hope this helps.

No luck winning the $100 gc tonite, I stopped keeping count on loses a long time ago, just have to keep on playing I guess. Congrats on all the winners so far, hopefully my time to win it will be soon too :)

I'm really curious, but how many accounts do you guys use to do this?

Also, is it possible to get banned on MyCokeRewards?

SWEETEST CAG find of the year.

My next question is do I buy a refurbished 360 from buy.com for only $100(after my winning coupon) or spring for the new for an extra $100....

Thanks to all that helped me with this. Will be trying again later!

omg, I finally won :) I wasn't paying attention to the screen while I was entering, and was pretty surprised when I turned my head back to the computer :)

Sorry, I don't remember what time it was, I was too excited to look at the clock. :/

the link for alternate entry isnt working and there is now text at the top all the time that says 3 points per entry | 20 entries per day....did they just effectively kill this or is the site hiccuping?

EDIT: it was a fluke/hiccup...i closed IE, signed back in and everything is fine....i wonder if that 3 points|20 entries thing is a sign of whats coming?

Just started doing it, since I just found out about it. Did it on three accounts, no luck. Guess I'll keep trying tomorrow! Is there any specifics on doing this like timing or whatnot? I've read through a few pages back to where I believe it was mentioned and didn't see anything.

Thanks for any help!

Just won for the second time. It's funny. With one account I've won the max amount of times while others continue to flounder with 7 accounts.

[quote name='ohram']Just won for the second time. It's funny. With one account I've won the max amount of times while others continue to flounder with 7 accounts.[/quote]

What time have you been trying this at?

I've literally tried over 1000 times and I haven't won once.

I try randomly at any time.

[quote name='ohram']Just won for the second time. It's funny. With one account I've won the max amount of times while others continue to flounder with 7 accounts.[/quote]

I'm jealous..

[quote name='becuzimbrown']What time have you been trying this at?

I've literally tried over 1000 times and I haven't won once.

I try randomly at any time.[/quote]

I'll message you with a my best guess. You just have to make space in your inbox. :X

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I cleared it.[/quote]

If it works out don't abuse it with all your accounts though! We want everyone to have a fair chance.

bread's done
Back