My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='ohram']If it works out don't abuse it with all your accounts though! We want everyone to have a fair chance.[/quote]

Yea, no problem.

I just want to win once.

[quote name='ohram']If it works out don't abuse it with all your accounts though! We want everyone to have a fair chance.[/quote]

Tehehe, you should send it along my way. =P

I've just been trying randomly, so uh... yeah.

I'll post what I think the best time to play is after my friends get a chance. Family comes first, then CAG. So we can get the thread back on track. And after they get their win I'll pm the times to people so it doesn't spread to lurkers.

Wow.

Please stop begging/asking to be put on this "list" im pretty sure he'll tell people when he's ready. You guys are just clogging up the thread right now. Also, we're not even 100% sure that it will work, it's just a theory.

So, please, keep trying to win and avoid posting in this thread if you don't need to. When he's ready he'll post or do whatever he needs to, to let others know how to win. (Again, this way to win hasn't been proven yet, it's just a theory)

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I was having alot of problems redeeming the gift cards (refused at newegg / buy.com / amazon, etc) and couldn't figure out why it kept getting denied. But then I thought a bit, called the 800 # that's below the Online Statement of your balance, activated the cards and everything went through flawlessly. Just incase anyone else seems to be having issues cashing the cards in, make sure you activate it! All automatic and you can do it before the physical card arrives at your home. =)[/QUOTE]

The # is: 800-522-7458

Press 1 for English, and it's pretty self explanatory from there on out.

I was wondering about this as well, as I purchased something via Paypal and it seemingly half processed. I was wondering what took so long. Hopefully this fixes it.

I'm 0-140 approx. Been having luck with other games but this one is frustrating me. I just pick a time and do 10 submissions as fast as I can doesn't seem to be working. Any hints or tips would be appreciated.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I'm 0-140 approx. Been having luck with other games but this one is frustrating me. I just pick a time and do 10 submissions as fast as I can doesn't seem to be working. Any hints or tips would be appreciated.[/quote]

Here's a link directly to the sweepstakes so you don't have to keep clicking on the official rules:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/index....wardID:6640/Skin:true/SkinType:brand/SkinID:7

Also, make accounts for your friends and family ;).

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Wow.

Please stop begging/asking to be put on this "list" im pretty sure he'll tell people when he's ready. You guys are just clogging up the thread right now. Also, we're not even 100% sure that it will work, it's just a theory.

So, please, keep trying to win and avoid posting in this thread if you don't need to. When he's ready he'll post or do whatever he needs to, to let others know how to win. (Again, this way to win hasn't been proven yet, it's just a theory)[/QUOTE]

He said he'll PM the times to people, so asking to be put on a PM list isn't doing anything bad.

So, with that in-mind, please also add me to that list. I've tried over 300 times, and have gotten nothing.

It's still just a theory. So when I do start telling people it still may not work for them, and if it does, it'll be harder to win because more people will know. Don't pm me or ask for a friend request please. My inbox filled up last night. When I think it's a good time to post what I think the best time is, I will. Until then just try your luck.

Get the topic back on subject or I won't message anyone what my theory is.
Those are my demands. Also, kill the batman.

yall are funny. I wanna win too, but if we all flood one time slot, its the same as doing it randomly. FYI i think im going for a psp, along with my erwards cards if i win this.

Just received the prepaid visa in the mail today. That was really really fast. Looks like I'll be able to see the Dark Knight this weekend after all.

[quote name='ohram']Just received the prepaid visa in the mail today. That was really really fast. Looks like I'll be able to see the Dark Knight this weekend after all.[/quote]
Better buy your ticket ASAP, it's pre-selling out.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Better buy your ticket ASAP, it's pre-selling out.[/quote]

I live in no where's ville. I'll have no problem getting in. The only thing that has ever sold out in our town was the Wii. But it became a lot easier to get after the first month.

[quote name='UltimoRey']yall are funny. I wanna win too, but if we all flood one time slot, its the same as doing it randomly. FYI i think im going for a psp, along with my erwards cards if i win this.[/quote]

Don't be bringing your common sense and thinking in here!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Better buy your ticket ASAP, it's pre-selling out.[/quote]

I'm heading to IMAX to see it on Monday since today, Saturday, and Sunday are all sold out for IMAX.

And on topic: I've got three accounts going for this, and so far still no luck. Ah well, maybe that "one more" will end up giving me $100 more... :D

[quote name='SuperTongue']I
And on topic: I've got three accounts going for this, and so far still no luck. Ah well, maybe that "one more" will end up giving me $100 more... :D[/quote]

I'm starting to think the same thing ;)

[quote name='Metalic']It bugs out after 1 try. Kinda pointless[/quote]

That's only if you leave the flash window open that says "Thanks for Playing." If you close it and then put the link in again, it cuts past the "official rules" and "click here" steps. A net gain in time.

In your guys opinion what item on there has the best resale value. I want to try and "convert" the item into money. I always miss out on the GC's but I dont know which item would get me the most money.

-thanks

I won last night, and I put the card as a funding source on my Paypal. It took out $1 from the E-Count thing, and it says its pending. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to go through completely? I don't want to spend it on eBay and have it declined and be fucked.

[quote name='Malik112099']the site isnt working for me...it keeps getting errors....anyonie else having this problem?[/quote]

Happens every once in a while. Nothing to be alarmed about. At least we hope so.

[quote name='Malik112099']i cant get on at all right now....i keep getting errors about not being able to process the requests or the invocation of whatever[/QUOTE]

Im getting that invocation error too XP

[quote name='hobbjobb']That's only if you leave the flash window open that says "Thanks for Playing." If you close it and then put the link in again, it cuts past the "official rules" and "click here" steps. A net gain in time.[/quote]

Im pretty sure i was doing that. Well ill give it a try again! Thanks

Edit: I am also getting the errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wants free 3 coke rewards points? I have 2 cards that's worth 3 points each. PM me. First come first serve. Only 1 offer per person. Be advise I may be slow at responding. Gone...damn. You guys are fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Panda']Anyone wants free 3 coke rewards points? I have 2 cards that's worth 3 points each. PM me. First come first serve. Only 1 offer per person. Be advise I may be slow at responding. Gone...damn. You guys are fast.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, Merci Beaucoup Panda ;D

[quote name='CTHG']Are you guys all using 5 accounts or what? or am I just really unlucky.[/quote]

Don't feel bad, some of us with 5 accounts aren't winning either.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']How do I redeem the 25 dollar as shown in teh third option?[/QUOTE]

That was a promo that you could recieve when you type in a sprite code. Its over now, but they charged you 500 points for it. Not bad, I was offered, but it wouldnt let me go through, so I was screwed out of the card.

bread's done
Back