My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='seven7seven']are you doing all 10 entries at the same time of day?[/QUOTE]

I've been spreading them out (unless I'm really short on time for some reason). I'm usually entering other contests, checking work email, playing Scrabulous, doing research, etc. in the same span and just come back to it intermittently. All of my winning entries have been at night, after the daily rollover.
-Eric

I do all of the entries at the same time, I just dont have the time to spread it out through the day, and its pretty much random, so why not do them all within a 10 min interval?

[quote name='Link927']I do all of the entries at the same time, I just dont have the time to spread it out through the day, and its pretty much random, so why not do them all within a 10 min interval?[/quote]

Yea i use mine up all at the same time. If anyone has any tips on winning it would be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='hobbjobb']It's back up guys. I must've caught it right as it did go up because I won![/quote]

Geez your crazy lucky. I was playing some alittle bit ago too. Not a win yet!

oh what page is this contest explained? i dont have a full idea what people are trying to win or how the sprite thing is repeated.

[quote name='skipdutch']You don't need to drink/buy anything.
Login
Click the 'Sprtie Bring Home the Green' graphic on the right
click 'learn more about the instant win game'
click 'skip'
click 'official rules'
scroll down to 5.a.2 "Alternate method of Entry". Clcik on the 'Click Here' link.
Voila, follow the submission steps, then wash rinse repeat....[/quote]

Got it from page 66? I think.

Just got one at 1:23 on my first try. Not even going to try again tonight.

[quote name='mdmola']some peoples really love pop/soda =/[/QUOTE]

I don't even drink soda at all, but I know people that do, so I just ask them to give me the caps / codes. I've ended up with about 3,000 points in total so-far from all of their caps / codes.

My card isn't being accepted on an online purchase. I made one before that a few days ago. Should I call the help number to see if I need to activate it?

I keep getting a "cannot validate card"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohram']My card isn't being accepted on an online purchase. I made one before that a few days ago. Should I call the help number to see if I need to activate it?[/quote]
I had a pending Best Buy order for a couple of days. I had to activate it to get it to go through.

If the web site's number doesn't work (I kept getting a "sorry unable to activate" message on my second win) then use this number=>>1-800-225-1115. It's automated too.

[quote name='stevieraveon']I had a pending Best Buy order for a couple of days. I had to activate it to get it to go through.

If the web site's number doesn't work (I kept getting a "sorry unable to activate" message on my second win) then use this number=>>1-800-225-1115. It's automated too.[/quote]

I'll try it. thanks.

[quote name='Metalic']More than a week of playing every night and no luck. I gotta win this just once![/QUOTE]
i've been doing it since it was first posted here...every morning at 5:20am EST and no wins for me either. blah.

Fourth win! I have used two accounts: my wife's, and mine. All entries have been in the 11 pm - 2 am range (Central time). I've been spreading them out to more broadly randomize my chance of winning across many 8-minute windows. This contest, Pepsistuff, Supervalu, and the various movie ticket contests have been good to me this summer... all without any dubious methods.
-Eric

[quote name='AkariK']Thank you for effectively convincing me I have no chance of winning - that's about the same time frame I've been doing for the last 500+ attempts, though I've saved a couple for semi-early morning with no luck there either.[/QUOTE]

I only interfered with four of them. ;-)
Keep trying if you have time to spare.
-Eric

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Fourth win! I have used two accounts: my wife's, and mine. All entries have been in the 11 pm - 2 am range (Central time). I've been spreading them out to more broadly randomize my chance of winning across many 8-minute windows. This contest, Pepsistuff, Supervalu, and the various movie ticket contests have been good to me this summer... all without any dubious methods.
-Eric[/quote]

Congratulations, I've been trying it from 1am - 2am EST (12am - 1am Central) and have had 0 luck for the past week..

ok i need to really win. looks like i will be setting up 3 more accounts before the day is over to try and win. yet again i am frustrated because I feel like i deserve to win because everyone else is.

i know i know, but that is how these things go. go figure

I haven't had luck in a little while. I did win once on July 11, and then on July 13, so I figured I'd keep winning! lol

The times I did win were about 12:27am and 1:19am Central time.

Now I've been pretty sporadic, and can't get anything. But keep trying guys!!

No wins today as usual...however, I got my FREE Coke Zero Coupons in today :D I was a bit afraid if I ordered too many, I wouldnt recieve them, so I only got 4. (Of course, Im wondering if they did cancel anyones excesive orders of 100) Check your mail ;)

I got mine in the mail yesterday. I got 2 one from my account and one from my husbands.

Have been trying to win since this contest started and do 20 entries a day with no luck. But congrats to those of you that have won, that is awesome. :)

[quote name='Malik112099']i got shipping confirmations on all 12 of my coke zero coupons today[/quote]

LOL, I got shipping confirmation on the four I ordered. I wish I had put in for more. They should've just delivered the coupons via e-mail.

[quote name='Chitown021']LOL, I got shipping confirmation on the four I ordered. I wish I had put in for more. They should've just delivered the coupons via e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Well, then you would print multiples out. Actually, the type of paper they use makes the coupons seem more valid. I wonder though, on the coupon it says "Do not redeem if VOID", so if you did attempt to photocopy it, would VOID show up with the light?

Oh, and I never got any type of confirmation on my coupons, they just showed up in the mail. The same thing happened a while back when I ordered a 12 pack, I got the coupon but it took months after before it changed to "Processed"

I got an email confromation of the coupons shipping about the same time they were put in my mailbox.

also got confirmation on my $100 GS GC i ordered with my winnings.

Well, I just had my first taste of Coke Zero. It wasnt that bad while I was drinking it, but right after, I just began to have a wierd after taste. I think I'm gonna give the rest of them to my bro XP

Got my $100 gs GC today in mail. Not bad turn over time for those who want to go that route. GC's dont cost anything to get shipped to you, so if you want to buy games at your GS, buying one online had a pretty quick turnaround. Won late friday, got my car today.

[quote name='Link927']Well, I just had my first taste of Coke Zero. It wasnt that bad while I was drinking it, but right after, I just began to have a wierd after taste. I think I'm gonna give the rest of them to my bro XP[/QUOTE]
This sounds weird, but Coke Zero is like 10 times better in a can than it is in either a bottle or fountain. It tastes exactly like regular Coke when it's in a can. It's my favorite soda!

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']This sounds weird, but Coke Zero is like 10 times better in a can than it is in either a bottle or fountain. It tastes exactly like regular Coke when it's in a can. It's my favorite soda![/QUOTE]

I dunno, I mean, it tasted like regular coke as it went down, I drank a few gulps, but right as I put it down, I tasted a sickly sweet flavor that just wasnt that great. I tried again, and it gave me the same effect. I'll agree that canned soda is better than bottle, I'll give it another shot with a can when I have a chance ;)

I tried Coke Zero when it first came out and there was a promotional sale - 50 cents for a 20oz, but I was barely able to finish the bottle. I don't really like diet soda as it is, so I guess that didn't help.

I got my shipping confirmation for my single Coke Zero voucher today (which I plan to give to a friend), and the email said it'd be 15-20 days, but I received the actual voucher 2 days ago. Funny how that works.

Closing in quickly on 1000 attempts for the gift card... :(

YES! Finally won once at 1:40 am PST! To the people that have won them, how do I use it on a purchase over $100 - I need to get a new HD for my computer, looking at the 750GBs.

Edit: I'm 1/790, so don't give up hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AkariK']YES! Finally won once at 1:40 am PST! To the people that have won them, how do I use it on a purchase over $100 - I need to get a new HD for my computer, looking at the 750GBs.

Edit: I'm 1/790, so don't give up hope![/quote]

Buy a giftcard to the place you want to use it at, then use the GC on your transaction and just pay the difference.

[quote name='AkariK']YES! Finally won once at 1:40 am PST! To the people that have won them, how do I use it on a purchase over $100 - I need to get a new HD for my computer, looking at the 750GBs.

Edit: I'm 1/790, so don't give up hope![/quote]

Whoohoo :) :applause:
I'm 0/50 :cold:

Just got an email from Coke that said the following:
Great news, Christina - We've added brand new rewards & sweeps to the categories and you're the first to know. Keep drinking the Coca-Cola brands you love and collect points to use towards the rewards & sweeps you deserve.

But I don't really see anything that great that has been added. They keep adding to many sweepstakes, I want an actual PRIZE not just a chance to win something.

I got the same e-mail and saw they added a month of Gamefly for 100-odd points--if I'm already a member, can I use that? What if I cancel my account (I have a 30-day trial) and open a new one?

bread's done
Back