My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Malik112099']who cares about anything else right now except for the $100 Visa gift cards!?[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, those $25 gc they put up would be nice. And various video games, I wish they got more DS and Wiis. Some of us have hundreds of pts without an item to buy =/

[quote name='Smeag']where can you get those $25 gc's?[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the ones they use to have up as a reward. The ones that you can get with the sprite promo is dead.

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']Anddd I just won again.[/QUOTE]

Wait...you won 8 min right after O.O

OMG...I WAS PLAYING AT THAT TIME TOO T.T

[quote name='Malik112099']who loves free money[/quote]

But it's not about the money... It's about sending a message. I've been trying with no luck to win again.

[quote name='ohram']But it's not about the money... It's about sending a message. I've been trying with no luck to win again.[/quote]

the message is i love free money

[quote name='hobbjobb']If time is money, then it's hardly free. I think.[/quote]

it doesnt take much time

Sigh, maybe tonight. I would create multiple accounts, but I fear that my main account would be frozen, and I have saved to around 25xx pts, so I'd rather not risk it =/

To the multiple winners - I tried redeeming my second code into the same account as the first one, and it overwrote my balance of $45 with a new balance of 100 and erased my previous transactions. What's the deal? I probably should have been smarter and made a new account, but I didn't think that would happen - am I screwed until I can call them to clear it up?

[quote name='Link927']Sigh, maybe tonight. I would create multiple accounts, but I fear that my main account would be frozen, and I have saved to around 25xx pts, so I'd rather not risk it =/[/quote]

If someone held up a $100 bill (maybe 2) and said to never use that account again, would you?

[quote name='Malik112099']If someone held up a $100 bill (maybe 2) and said to never use that account again, would you?[/QUOTE]

Held up, but if they havent given it to me, its of no use. Is there a guarentee that I'll win $100? Nope, but is there a guarentee that I'll walk away with something if I cash in my points when they hopefully restock with games or some giftcards? Its possible.

[quote name='Link927']Held up, but if they havent given it to me, its of no use. Is there a guarentee that I'll win $100? Nope, but is there a guarentee that I'll walk away with something if I cash in my points when they hopefully restock with games or some giftcards? Its possible.[/quote]

if you half ass try you will win $100

hmmm... genna try my luck at this sprite thing... can't beleive I've been outa the loop since I have roughly 100 coke caps lying around in my home... genna see if I have some sprite stuff.

I need the cash to pay for some classes :lol:

[quote name='Malik112099']if you half ass try you will win $100[/quote]

What he said is true. I'm not playing this everyday. I only play this when I'm checking out my email or CAG. I think I only started this week and I won $100 just under 40 tries. I only max out on the 10 limits of free tries just once.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Malik112099']if you half ass try you will win $100[/QUOTE]

Its not like Im not trying right now. Calculating from the earlier days, playing nearly each day I should be somewhere 600~700 plays. And my attempts have gotten me nowhere so far.

[quote name='Link927']Its not like Im not trying right now. Calculating from the earlier days, playing nearly each day I should be somewhere 600~700 plays. And my attempts have gotten me nowhere so far.[/quote]

i am averaging at LEAST 1 per day since I started.....dont try in the middle of the day..put some thought into it

[quote name='Malik112099']i am averaging at LEAST 1 per day since I started.....dont try in the middle of the day..put some thought into it[/QUOTE]

I never said I was playing in the middle of the day. My time is usually around 12-2am PST. I dont like to stay up past 2am on the weekdays since most days I have to get up at 8 for work.

I've played every day since this started, with 3 accounts, and haven't won a damn thing.

Either I'm doing something wrong or the contest gods are working against me on this one. :whistle2:s

[quote name='KrebStar']I've played every day since this started, with 3 accounts, and haven't won a damn thing.

Either I'm doing something wrong or the contest gods are working against me on this one. :whistle2:s[/quote]

cough cough

[quote name='AkariK']I love this contest now. After over 700 tries of nothing, 3 consecutive days of wins.[/quote]

:applause:.. but at the same time.. :bomb:

i can't believe how many people have won multiple times already, but i can't manage to win even once between 5 and 6 am EST on weekday mornings. that's just crazy that someone already won $700...that would be enough to buy most of the big fall releases.

and just to be clear...are those $25 prepaid cards gone already? i can't seem to figure out how to redeem my points for one, but i didn't see anything saying they were gone.

[quote name='trent82']
and just to be clear...are those $25 prepaid cards gone already? i can't seem to figure out how to redeem my points for one, but i didn't see anything saying they were gone.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they've been gone for a while now

bread's done
Back