My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I'm kind of afraid to ask, because this has probably been asked a million times..

But when you win the Sprite instant win $100 visa thing, how long does it take to ship to you (for those have already recieved them)?

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I'm kind of afraid to ask, because this has probably been asked a million times..

But when you win the Sprite instant win $100 visa thing, how long does it take to ship to you (for those have already recieved them)?[/quote]

about a week.....

a little hint ....they ship based on the myecount information...NOT the mycokerewards account info

Do they ship automatically, or does it have to be requested? I've emptied 2 cards already... (the want list on my thread has shrunk quite a bit, woo). Would be kind of lame to receive dead cards in the mail.

Ive finally done what I thought was the impossible. IVE WON!

was at 1:26 AM. Kinda late at posting this :bouncy:

That puts me at like 1,300 or so to 1:applause:

[quote name='Smeag']I won another one, thank baby jesus that I check this thread[/quote]

A couple minutes after I took a break, ugh! But atleast you have a Kid Robot avatar. :p

[quote name='UltimoRey']for those that have won multiple times, can you put it all on the same card? or do you have to get multiple cards?[/quote]

You have to put them on multiple cards. I thought I read somewhere that someone had all funds moved to one, but I don't think they do it anymore.

How do you enter 10 times a day? I only got ONE free code with the Bubble Bust thing. I tried to play again and it gave me the same exact code. I did not read through all the posts...just curious.

[quote name='doubledown']How do you enter 10 times a day? I only got ONE free code with the Bubble Bust thing. I tried to play again and it gave me the same exact code. I did not read through all the posts...just curious.[/quote]There's an alternate entry link in the official rules :)

[quote name='MightyHealthy']There's an alternate entry link in the official rules :)[/quote]

I was actually wondering the same thing. Thanks for that!

[quote name='doubledown']Thanks! I see it now....time to start trying. Do people usually just do 10 entries in a row or spread them out over the day?[/quote]

read back a little instead of recycling questions that have been answered already

[quote name='doubledown']Thanks! I see it now....time to start trying. Do people usually just do 10 entries in a row or spread them out over the day?[/quote]I feel like I'm wasting them doing it in a row...trying to get more strategic about it, myself :D[quote name='Malik112099']read back a little instead of recycling questions that have been answered already[/quote]For someone who's apparently winning a lot more than they should be, you don't seem very grateful.

Is it really necessary to have to rub your luck/scheme in people's faces, and furthermore, chastize folks that are new and just asking for help?

[quote name='Metalic']Ive finally done what I thought was the impossible. IVE WON!

was at 1:26 AM. Kinda late at posting this :bouncy:

That puts me at like 1,300 or so to 1:applause:[/quote]

Omg I was playing every minute, by the minute between 1:11 and 1:49 last night. I guess I just wasn't hitting them right, congratulations! :)

What's current exchange rate for Coke and Pepsi points?

I've got a couple of bottle caps that I would like to trade.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Is it really necessary to have to rub your luck/scheme in people's faces, and furthermore, chastize folks that are new and just asking for help?[/quote]

When have I rubbed it in anyone's face? There is a difference between rubbing it in your face and having you be jealous that I am winning and you are not. Last I recall I gave everyone the direct link to the entry (thus circumventing having to go through the official rules). I also have been giving out tips to help people. I have also been getting a ton of pm's and answering questions about this along with ignoring beggers for money. My only post I can think of right now that you might be referring to is the one stating that I can't wait to post my final winnings after this is over. Much like people posting their hauls from a super good game clearance I was just talking about posting/seeing my/other people's hauls from what is basically a free money giveaway from coke.

Everywhere else on CAG when someone brings up a question/topic that has already been covered multiple times in that thread they are always told to read the thread instead of just cluttering it up with more of the same questions. Thats all I was doing because today tomorrow and the next day someone else with find out about this easy to win contest and instead of taking his/her time to read the thread they will just post the same question that was answered 1 or 2 pages back.

Thanks for being a hypocrite and chastizing me.

Malik is just committed. There's nothing wrong with that. I went the other way with it and stopped after winning twice. Nothing wrong with that, either. I asked him for advice early on and he gave it to me, so it's not like he's trying to beat down pathetic fellow CAGs. Let's not start something ugly here. If you try to win this thing and you put in the time, odds are very good that it will happen for you. If you really want it badly, you'll put a lot of effort into it. But don't get mad at Malik just because he's won a lot. In truth, he's been pretty gracious about the whole thing.

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']Malik, when you register for the Visa's are you putting them all in your name? Or spreading them around to people you know, neighbors, etc?[/quote]

all the Visa's have my info (name, address and home phone number) with the exception of the email address...ive been using fake email addresses for the cards (mailinator.com) so i dont get a bunch of bs emails from Visa....dont worry about them not sending the cards...i received 5 of them in the mail today and 3 or 4 on friday...

Ah, nice, some new prizes. Not much of a Subway fan, but its good to know they're adding new prizes. Hopefully they'll start putting up some Best Buy cards or something ;)

[quote name='WeaponX2099']See anything else new?[/quote]

Nothing except for a couple more magazine subscriptions (Aimed mainly toward women) and a Samsung MP3 (3,xxx) points and Samsung HDTV (13,xxx points)

Edit: I just went through the last 10 pages of this thread and after reading every single post.. I think I know what I can/should do to win tonight. Tonight I'm winning, no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a subway card woot

I might even cash out on these. Fun fact: The smaller value of card you buy, the cheaper it is in points. So:

$2 = 27.5 points per dollar
$10 = 28 points per dollar
$25 = 28.8 points per dollar

It gives you a promo code and takes you to mysubwaycard.com, where you have to enter your shipping information. They do pay shipping and processing, however (at least on the $2 card), so it doesn't cost you a dime. So if you're looking to cash out and eat free subway for a few months, go for the $2 cards. Or you could just resell them to people at cost who eat at Subway :D

Yeah, I noticed that too. $2 = 55 pts, while $10 = 280. 55 x 5 = 275. Its odd, but if they charged 56 pts they would have been equal. Whatever, I just hope they put out some other cards soon ;)

So, I officially suck.

I've been clicking from 1:08 EST to 2:08 EST NONSTOP and have literally clicked on the instant win 250 times (Appox. every 14.4 seconds) and have won squat..

If anyone has any advice on this please PM with any information you have. I'll take any kind of information regarding this that might increase my chances of winning.

Just got the $25 card to Subway, thanks for letting me know new prizes were in stock guys!

Also, if anyone would want to share the trick to winning a card that would be nice. I have been doing my 20 entries (10 on my acct and 10 on my husbands acct) since the beginning and haven't won anything. But I am still trying. :)

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']So, I officially suck.

I've been clicking from 1:08 EST to 2:08 EST NONSTOP and have literally clicked on the instant win 250 times (Appox. every 14.4 seconds) and have won squat..

If anyone has any advice on this please PM with any information you have. I'll take any kind of information regarding this that might increase my chances of winning.[/QUOTE]

My advice? Don't cheat. Karma's a bitch. :whistle2:(

I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't hit at least once, but cheaters beget more cheaters: Malik's not the only other one doing this stuff. In terms of numbers of entries, you have a lot of competition out there, even in the wee hours. This is part of why I focus on the very first days of a contest... (and manage to win while following the rules).

-Eric

My wins have been at all different times: 1:40AM, 2:30AM, 9:53AM, 10:38AM, all PST. So I say don't bother staying with a fixed time to try and enter.

anybody got that toll free number to register the visa cards? or can you register it online too? i looked on the ecount site but all they have is to register for a ecount account.

the post that had the info got deleted.

btw. i won a 2nd time, lol, going give it to my nephew for school clothes and supplies

[quote name='darkliger']anybody got that toll free number to register the visa cards? or can you register it online too? i looked on the ecount site but all they have is to register for a ecount account.

the post that had the info got deleted.

btw. i won a 2nd time, lol, going give it to my nephew for school clothes and supplies[/quote]
The one on the web site is 800-522-7458
The other one, that comes on the card, is 800-225-1115. (I've found better success when activating my card/pin with this one)

thanks, ill activate it once the card comes in the mail. so once i get it in and activate it with a pin, it'll be good to go at walmart?

[quote name='Mad Scientist']My advice? Don't cheat. Karma's a bitch. :whistle2:(

I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't hit at least once, but cheaters beget more cheaters: Malik's not the only other one doing this stuff. In terms of numbers of entries, you have a lot of competition out there, even in the wee hours. This is part of why I focus on the very first days of a contest... (and manage to win while following the rules).

-Eric[/QUOTE]

Bingo. I won like the first day or two this started up and have hit jack squat since then. Just like the Tropicana Rewards this was probably pretty easy to win at first but now there's people playing 24/7 racking these things up. I'll keep trying on my 3 (legit) accounts (me, my wife, my daughter) each night though I often find it too tedious to even go through those 30 clicks and end up doing like every other day instead ;).

[quote name='darkliger']thanks, ill activate it once the card comes in the mail. so once i get it in and activate it with a pin, it'll be good to go at walmart?[/quote]
As far as I know it should. I've used mine to buy gift cards/certificates to Best Buy and Musician's Friend from their online sites. (Got a sweet multi-effects pedal coming tomorrow for my guitar and a Led Zeppelin tshirt for my daughter)

[quote name='garfep']Yay, finally won the $100 card after almost 200 tries.[/quote]

Congrats. I guess you were playing legitimate? 1,300 for my first win :)

bread's done
Back