My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='cheba63']Go to your account, it will show the win there, as well as the redemption code.

I apparently won last night, but I too didn't see the window, but mine was the situation where I submitted my entry, but the result page never showed up, it just kept loading. The weird thing is, is that the win doesn't show up on my account, but when I play it says I have won twice. And the email I got doesn't contain a code, instead it says that I will receive the code once they verify my eligibility.

Has anyone tried to activate the card as soon as they redeemed it? I redeemed one a few hours ago, and each time I try to activate it, it says there was an error.[/QUOTE]
I've had to wait a few days before I could. I think you can only activate it after they ship it. Not positive about it, though.

Still nothing, but I was going through each entry pretty quick and I'm really tired, so maybe I saw it wrong...or something.

Thanks for all the suggestions.:)

I'll let you guys know if I get any type of notification.

Just won my second time about ten minutes ago (after winning once when the contest first got started). Ten times a day, pretty much in succession, and here I am. I'm out now, but good luck to everyone else who's trying, especially if you're going for it with a single account as I did.

I just had one about 20 minutes ago stay on a loading screen forever until I decided to close it after 2 minutes. Maybe i won? like was said above.

Was right after hitting submit btw to see if i won.

Of the cards I've won, I only had to activate one... I completely emptied my first card without activating it, and before I even got the card in the mail. I actually called to activate that card, but the guy on the phone said it was already activated, which was weird. Subsequent cards I didn't bother activating and they seem to work instantly, minus the one I actually had to activate because Amazon threw an error.

[quote name='AkariK']Of the cards I've won, I only had to activate one... I completely emptied my first card without activating it, and before I even got the card in the mail. I actually called to activate that card, but the guy on the phone said it was already activated, which was weird. Subsequent cards I didn't bother activating and they seem to work instantly, minus the one I actually had to activate because Amazon threw an error.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, did you recieve your emptied card in the mail after you used it all (Online Im guessing?)

[quote name='Link927']Just wondering, did you recieve your emptied card in the mail after you used it all (Online Im guessing?)[/quote]

Yes. And it went straight into the shredder, as sad as that is.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I'm trying to log into my account but it says the the email/pass is wrong? o_O[/quote]

mine too....site is probably just still messed up

[quote name='Malik112099']mine too....site is probably just still messed up[/quote]

Ah... Hope it is back up soon. took a break from entering for a few days and I need to win to get my Wii fixed. xD

I wouldn't worry too much, I've been playing legit(at least won $100, hoping for another win and that is it for me), and I am getting those errors.

Hmmm, so what happens to all those 8 minutes when no one can get in? And funny how these errors are starting to occur this late each "night"...:roll:

I also hope they bring back that $25 for 500 points thing, I'm sort of giving up because all they seem to have now is sweeps and not much else.

hey its back up and running fellas.

btw anybody know what coke's process is when they "verify eligibility" before they give me my code?

If anyone's interested, it seems like they've lowered the price of the D&B card to 180 pts, I believe it was originally 240, but I wasnt paying attention to it much since there isnt one around here.

[quote name='Link927']If anyone's interested, it seems like they've lowered the price of the D&B card to 180 pts, I believe it was originally 240, but I wasnt paying attention to it much since there isnt one around here.[/quote]
I may take up on this offer, even though I only go to D&B once a year :bouncy:

im honestly pretty damn confused, i've been gone from MCR for a bit, and i want to redeem my 500 points for a $25 GC but i'm not quite sure how to go about doing that.
I got their free code and had one sprite code at home but the bonus offer was for the instant win, rather than the GC. Do you just have to get lucky to redeem?

[quote name='Quinn Skates']im honestly pretty damn confused, i've been gone from MCR for a bit, and i want to redeem my 500 points for a $25 GC but i'm not quite sure how to go about doing that.
I got their free code and had one sprite code at home but the bonus offer was for the instant win, rather than the GC. Do you just have to get lucky to redeem?[/QUOTE]

No, the $25 gc for 500 pts offer is over. Back when it was still active, I tried to redeem but it wouldnt let me :(

Okay i know i'll probably get bitched at for this but it seems like the $25 for 500 pts is back (don't blame me if i'm incorrect about this) and i really need a sprite code... Would anyone possibly give me one? because the game to get a code wont work for me :/
Thanks for anyone who will.

[quote name='Malik112099']how do ya'll know your accounts got blocked? does it say they are blocked when you log in or what?[/QUOTE]

it says your account has been locked and please contact customer service

[quote name='Quinn Skates']Okay i know i'll probably get bitched at for this but it seems like the $25 for 500 pts is back (don't blame me if i'm incorrect about this) and i really need a sprite code... Would anyone possibly give me one? because the game to get a code wont work for me :/
Thanks for anyone who will.[/QUOTE]

It's not back. Just tried it and the only bonus offer you get is the contest.

I keep playing at like 7:00am-8:00am EST....and I'm not winning. I guess I should try at night next time. Not sure the best time. I believe my wife won at 10:00PM EST....

I've totally given up on the Sprite instant win; Too many people playing.

I'm now finding coke codes at parties (No.. I don't go to the parties just to get the codes) and ripping them off the boxes. Easy points :)

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I've totally given up on the Sprite instant win; Too many people playing.[/quote]

Well, I know there is a lot of competition(This month Coke has been promoting this heavily on sprite sodas and radio), but I wouldn't give up at least trying all of your 10 daily entries.

I think it took me 20 days before I got one(again, no multiple accounts, just the free 10 entries a day), and contests like this are not too bad if you assume things like the site getting several entries a millisecond even late at night. I think some people here even got some during the day...

I also just do my entries spread out sort of randomly late at night, I don't see any point in trying for an exact time when clocks don't always match up and the chance is still too random.

So I wouldn't give up, but don't put too much hope or expectations into very popular contests like these.

i won agian at around 3 am. Same accoutn as before, so thats done with. THat mcuh closer to a ps3 or to a good birthday present for my mom, cuase it WAS her account i won on.

[quote name='marcoflash128']Malik, I'm curious as to your amount of wins now?

Status update?[/quote]

you seriously dont want to know...... ;)

actually im waiting to tell everyone my grand total until this thing is over on the 22nd

So, excuse my stupidity, but how exactly do you enter? I was playing that popping game for nearly 10 minutes and nothing happened, and when I put in a code from a a cap nothing happens as well.

Anyone else having problems ordering with there cards? After i got the plastic in the mail Amazon keeps rejecting my card. WTH do i do?

[quote name='Metalic']Anyone else having problems ordering with there cards? After i got the plastic in the mail Amazon keeps rejecting my card. WTH do i do?[/quote]

buy an amazon gift card and have them email it to you...then make your purchase with that

[quote name='Metalic']Anyone else having problems ordering with there cards? After i got the plastic in the mail Amazon keeps rejecting my card. WTH do i do?[/QUOTE]
Have you activated it yet? Call the number that appears on the card, and follow the instructions to. It should work fine after that.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Have you activated it yet? Call the number that appears on the card, and follow the instructions to. It should work fine after that.[/quote]

Hmm i called and there was no option to activate it

Edit: went ahead and ordered a Amazon giftcard through e-mail. Hopefully that atleast works so i can
order shit

Edit: They still wont accept this POS card. Fuuucckkkk :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Metalic']Anyone else having problems ordering with there cards? After i got the plastic in the mail Amazon keeps rejecting my card. WTH do i do?[/quote]

yeah amazon puts a $1 overcharge hold on the card so in order not to spend over $100 that is on the gift card you can only put in $99. and like malik said if you chose the email option you get it within the hour. The hold last for about a week so unless you want to wait a week for it to go away the best you can go for is $98 or $1 less than what is available. Im also sure you activated the card.

I had $74 in orders with the debit card at $100. I dont see why it would be messing up. Just had to cancel the $100 amazon giftcard since its not getting anywhere. This is a big clusterfuck:bomb:

i ran into the same prob, i emailed amazon cancelled all orders i had for the card. Then what should be left is the $1 pending holds they have on it. minus that from the total $100 and go $1 less, it should go through without a hitch but it wont go through unless amazon drops the original charges if you can get them to drop the holds you can get back up to $99. but you won't be able to spend anywhere anyhow untill the charges go away. good luck!

[quote name='Malik112099']my second 360 red ringed tonight...so guess what I will be doing even more of ?!?![/quote]

Being an asshole, obviously. If anyone ever deserved a RROD...

[quote name='neocisco']Being an asshole, obviously. If anyone ever deserved a RROD...[/quote]

im not an asshole cause you arent winning at this....thanks though..you have motivated me to win even more

anywho....did anyone have any luck winning last night? me and my buddy both walked away empty handed...seemed like the site was acting weird (not keeping cookies, the subway pop up, etc)

im not an asshole cause you arent winning at this....thanks though..you have motivated me to win even more

It's more of your condescending posts and being a bit of a braggart that elicits their rebuke. I've won a few cards and think you've been an asshole - so I don't think it's all envy.

[quote name='Kilraven']It's more of your condescending posts and being a bit of a braggart that elicits their rebuke. I've won a few cards and think you've been an asshole - so I don't think it's all envy.[/quote]

when have i randomly bragged? ive already been through this with someone else? the ONLY time im an asshole is when someone tries to shit on....please show me my condescending posts (not my responses to people being jerks)...i answer MULTIPLE questions every day about techniques, accounts, etc...i gave the direct link....i tell people the fastest way to do this shit and im still an asshole...well..wtf ever...i dont really care what any of you think of me because, after all, this is a forum on the fucking internet...

as far as help, anyone who wants, please feel free to pm me with questions (just dont ask how much ive won thus far)

anywho..the site seems fine now i guess..it is keeping cookies and the subway pop ups seem to be gone

bread's done
Back