My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I checked my account the other day and 250 or so points i had are gone from neglecting my account for so long... I wonder if it's even worth entering the rest I have saved up, since all the prizes are shit lately.

#1 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
R59K BJMA LWRR

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
Bumps to my TL are appreciated but not required.
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#1 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
R59K BJMA LWRR

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

Got it! Thanks!

#2 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
00MO 9LJT 5ALA

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#2 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
00MO 9LJT 5ALA

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/QUOTE]

used thanks. i used some others ones through text message so i was unable to post on here that i used them.

[quote name='RandyTsai']used thanks. i used some others ones through text message so i was unable to post on here that i used them.[/quote]
No problem, You can post now or later as long as you post at some point.
Thanks!

#3 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
p94t wkbt 5mrl

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#3 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
p94t wkbt 5mrl

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks!

#4 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
69m9 9p5t n4xr

As always:

#5 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
rllx 4jpf wlh9

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#5 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
rllx 4jpf wlh9

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

Thanks

#6 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
9t4p njvb 59k0

As always:

#7 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
pm9b hj9t pxmb

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#7 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
pm9b hj9t pxmb

As always:

Of course the one time I am on here and could get it, I already have my max entered for the day. :(

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
coke zero:
pm9b hj9t pxmb
[/quote]

I took it. Thanks. Now I must stop so others can get these. :)

#8 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

sprite zero or flavored dasani (not sure): rpxtvp a74x4b

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#8 this weekend, I have a big ole sack this week and need to purge . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

sprite zero or flavored dasani (not sure): rpxtvp a74x4b
RBM - THANKS!!

#9 this weekend, ten pointer next . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

minute maid APPLE JUICE: 6takr5 omn5nj

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#9 this weekend, ten pointer next . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

minute maid APPLE JUICE: 6takr5 omn5nj

As always:

thanks!!

Chris Rock is over and so is my weekend . . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

456n 5nj7 xhk5

As always:

I have a bad habit of entering codes, then forgetting about it and having them expire on me.

For example, yesterday about 250+ points expired.

My aunt goes through Diet coke 2-liters like water, so I have a bag of about 200 caps. I'm just too lazy and forgetful to get them all online.

I know how you feel. I've got a big box of caps next to the computer desk and every time I look at them, I realize that I really don't want to spend the time putting them in to the site for nothing.

i have a gallon ziplock bag full of powerade bottle tops. i hate the daily limit of 10 codes, makes me not want to put any in.

edit: I actually put some codes today. IRONY!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. possibly make another thread for the giving away of codes? therefore this thread is less cluttered? just a suggestion
and
2. when the hell are they going to add any more gift cards or anything valuable to the site again? (retoric)

oh and, are there any items on the site that may be worth something on ebay? i've looked through the site but honestly i have no idea what might be worth something.

[quote name='tea_green']So I've got like 800+ points and I can't seem to find anything worth anything. Any reccomendations?[/quote]

Im holding out for the 6 months of gametap then cashing in.

My Skinit skin just came in, and it ok nothing great. It look like they just print it out and use a 3M product sticker soo it not like the one from gamestop.The picture looks great, it look like it came out from photo print.And it really easy to remove, not like the other one that leave a white stickers around it. I dont think, it not worth to loose 600 points or $15 on it, but if your getting a Custom skin,go for it.

[quote name='rickyff7']My Skinit skin just came in, and it ok nothing great. It look like they just print it out and use a 3M product sticker soo it not like the one from gamestop.The picture looks great, it look like it came out from photo print.And it really easy to remove, not like the other one that leave a white stickers around it. I dont think, it not worth to loose 600 points or $15 on it, but if your getting a Custom skin,go for it.[/quote]

What did you get this for? Im thinking of getting one for my phone. I wouldnt mind a laptop, but the terms mention the smaller items such as mp3 players or phones.

[quote name='Link927']What did you get this for? Im thinking of getting one for my phone. I wouldnt mind a laptop, but the terms mention the smaller items such as mp3 players or phones.[/quote]

I got it from Disney Movie rewards for 400 points, but i got for my 8gb zune.

[quote name='rickyff7']I got it from Disney Movie rewards for 400 points, but i got for my 8gb zune.[/quote]

When you used the coupon code, was it a take 15 off or just a free item? I would definetly consider it if I could pay only 15 for a laptop skin

[quote name='Link927']When you used the coupon code, was it a take 15 off or just a free item? I would definetly consider it if I could pay only 15 for a laptop skin[/quote]

Just a free item, that all.

[quote name='volt1up']How do coke points expire? Is it if you dont log in, or what?[/quote]

You have to enter at least one code every couple months or you lose your entire balance. I can't remember what the exact timeframe is but it's something to that effect.

[quote name='Chitown021']You have to enter at least one code every couple months or you lose your entire balance. I can't remember what the exact timeframe is but it's something to that effect.[/quote]

ah okay,thankyou!

bread's done
Back