My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Chitown021']You have to enter at least one code every couple months or you lose your entire balance. I can't remember what the exact timeframe is but it's something to that effect.[/quote]

90 days, I believe.

#1 this weekend, I have a smaller sack, that's why there were no codes Friday . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
rjablf 9klkj6

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
Bumps to my TL are appreciated but not required.
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#1 this weekend, I have a smaller sack, that's why there were no codes Friday . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
rjablf 9klkj6

[/quote]

Taken. Thanks!

#2 this weekend, I have a smaller sack, that's why there were no codes Friday . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
bmthkf arnb49

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#2 this weekend, I have a smaller sack, that's why there were no codes Friday . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
bmthkf arnb49

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

I know I wouldn't be lucky enough to get this. Someone used but didn't post I think.

Third this weekend, I have a smaller sack, that's why there were no codes Friday . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
bapw6a ot9xl7

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Third this weekend, I have a smaller sack, that's why there were no codes Friday . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
bapw6a ot9xl7

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

Taken, thanks again hb! :D

A new prize I noticed, along with AMC tickets that are already there, there's another movie ticket option out there. Prizes for Carmike Cinemas, 300 for a B1G1 Ticket offer, and 500 for a Free ticket and small soda. Never heard of this theater in my area, locater shows none on the west coast.

[quote name='Link927']A new prize I noticed, along with AMC tickets that are already there, there's another movie ticket option out there. Prizes for Carmike Cinemas, 300 for a B1G1 Ticket offer, and 500 for a Free ticket and small soda. Never heard of this theater in my area, locater shows none on the west coast.[/QUOTE]
we have one here in fort wayne. It's not too bad but seems a tad overpriced...

[quote name='Tribblewars']Here's a code from 20oz Coke

OWAF RBOX V7VA

As always post when used. Enjoy!!![/QUOTE]

What the hey, I took this one ;). Thanks!

In other news, doesn't it bug the crap out of everyone that they've had that voting on rewards thing up for several months and have yet to provide any of those rewards? Now that I have an iPhone I'd love to cash out on iTunes certs and keep voting for that to no avail. Target/Best Buy/Circuit City/MS Points/Wii Points would all be nice as well yet they just keep teasing us with those options... :bomb:

[quote name='Tribblewars']Another one before I go back to work.

NLX4WT4TVW4W
[/quote]

This one has also already been redeemed and not by me. But thanks for posting the codes! :)

[quote name='Tribblewars']Here's a code from 20oz Coke

A7464LT7075T

As always post when used. Enjoy!!![/quote]

Yippee! I got one, used it. Thanks so much!

Is there even anything worth getting cause I have a stockpile of like 3000 points on mycokerewards and the stuff they have on there that I want is all sweepstakes that I know for a fact I wouldn't win.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Is there even anything worth getting cause I have a stockpile of like 3000 points on mycokerewards and the stuff they have on there that I want is all sweepstakes that I know for a fact I wouldn't win.[/quote]

If only they allowed more than 20 entries per day, then it might be useful.

What I meant is I already have that many points in my account. But ya that would be nice but I have like 10 caps sitting next to me I need to add but if they don't have anything decent on there, why bother? The only decent thing they have on there from what I can see is a free 20oz coke. Which is kinda pathetic.

I'm just stockpiling points right now. Currently at 6600 and haven't really been keeping up on entering them. My original goal was 12k, but I doubt I'll get there. Hopefully this gets extended, if not I'll just spend all my points right near the deadline.

Is the 20 per day codes 10 before 12(noon) and 10 after?

Where does everybody get all these caps and flaps? I only have 155 points and I don't see how anybody could reach 6600 points. Where do you get all these caps from?

AT4WJT 5H47HH *It's possible the the "A" is an "R" because of the way it was stamped. I'm sure it's an "A" though*

[quote name='SLOYAROLE']
AT4WJT 5H47HH *It's possible the the "A" is an "R" because of the way it was stamped. I'm sure it's an "A" though*
[/quote]
Already redeemed. Thanks anyway!

[quote name='SLOYAROLE']
[/quote]

Taken but not by me

[quote name='SLOYAROLE']
[/quote]

Got that one! Thanks! :applause:

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Where does everybody get all these caps and flaps? I only have 155 points and I don't see how anybody could reach 6600 points. Where do you get all these caps from?[/QUOTE]

I've asked people at work to save them for me, you would be suprised how many people are too lazy to enter these, but don't mind throwing them in a box for me. I'm sitting at just over 2200 points with nothing worth getting right now.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Where does everybody get all these caps and flaps? I only have 155 points and I don't see how anybody could reach 6600 points. Where do you get all these caps from?[/quote]

I work at a factory and any given day, they will refill the pop machines, thank God our company buys and fills the Coke machines. Anyways, the can boxes are thrown in the trash and I just tear the points (10 pts per) off of the box and bring them home to enter.

Remember the deadline is near for redeeming those Coke Zero coupons they gave out several months back. I had a whole stack in the car I had completely forgotten about and just redeemed them all yesterday at Target. I think they expire the 9th.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm just stockpiling points right now. Currently at 6600 and haven't really been keeping up on entering them. My original goal was 12k, but I doubt I'll get there. Hopefully this gets extended, if not I'll just spend all my points right near the deadline.

Is the 20 per day codes 10 before 12(noon) and 10 after?[/quote]

Actually it's 10 per day and the 24 hour "day" resets at noon so like today of you were to enter 10 codes before noon and then 10 codes after noon you would not be able to enter codes again until Thursday after noon.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Where does everybody get all these caps and flaps? I only have 155 points and I don't see how anybody could reach 6600 points. Where do you get all these caps from?[/quote]

When there were actually prizes worth saving for I was raiding the recycling bins in my neighborhood on trash day. I spent 3000 pts on the Blockbuster giftcards about a year ago ($75 for 750 pts) and I've gotten back up to about 3500 pts with nothing to spend them on. I hope they either add some decent prizes or extend the program for another day.

[quote name='Chitown021']Actually it's 10 per day and the 24 hour "day" resets at noon so like today of you were to enter 10 codes before noon and then 10 codes after noon you would not be able to enter codes again until Thursday after noon.[/quote]

Thats what I thought. And thats what I will generally do. I'll skip a day, then just enter codes in before noon and shortly after noon and be done for 2 days, and repeat.

[quote name='Chitown021']When there were actually prizes worth saving for I was raiding the recycling bins in my neighborhood on trash day. I spent 3000 pts on the Blockbuster giftcards about a year ago ($75 for 750 pts) and I've gotten back up to about 3500 pts with nothing to spend them on. I hope they either add some decent prizes or extend the program for another day.[/quote]

I wish I were around when they had the BB cards or if they bring them back. That would probably be the best route for me. I could then go to a Game Rush and get stuff I wouldn't find at my local BB.

[quote name='shieryda']They have restaurant.com certificates now, too. Problem is that they cost over 500 points to redeem.[/quote]

There's also a $25 card for 260 points. I almost bit, but after checking Restaurant.com, the nearest participating restaurants are 20+ miles away and don't look/sound too appealing.

[quote name='sp00ge']There's also a $25 card for 260 points. I almost bit, but after checking Restaurant.com, the nearest participating restaurants are 20+ miles away and don't look/sound too appealing.[/quote]

I was pretty happy that I discovered them this week. I found the Chinese restaurant that we like, and which is right down the street from us!

And by the way, your avatar is fucking hilarious!!! I almost pissed my pants watching that episode on Sunday.

bread's done
Back