My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='whodeybengals9']so, what are the "BIGASS" rewards coming in October?[/QUOTE]

You can get a preview of some of the items when you scroll over them on the page at the MCR site. No descriptions of course, but you can get a feel for what they're offering

Well, FWIW, I just got a notice that 2 of the 3 Kmart cards (ordered on different accounts) are shipping... So that's kind of fast. I just wanted them by Oct 19th when the $15 Fallout New Vegas coupons are active, though maybe I'll finally get in on that Kmart coupon chaining deal if I have some GC's to get the ball rolling. Maybe they'll have some sort of offer for the new Professor Layton.

I have some Fresca codes, but is this one of those dumbass "double points" days that only works if you were sent an invitation for it like some previous ones have been?

I haven't been able to take part in a double points day in like 2 years.

[quote name='io']I have some Fresca codes, but is this one of those dumbass "double points" days that only works if you were sent an invitation for it like some previous ones have been?

I haven't been able to take part in a double points day in like 2 years.[/QUOTE]
This was not an email. It was on the front page in the 1|2|3|4 flip ad.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I got my K-mart gift card today.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I'll hafta use mine after it comes in with the hoard of Kmart gaming coupons I've accumulated now. Where's that updated Kmart clearance list when I need it? ;)

[quote name='shieryda']Same. It was waiting for me when I got home from the arcade.:D[/QUOTE]

It arrived for me Saturday as well, but I didn't see it in the mailbox until this morning. What to buy next (both at Kmart & My Coke Rewards)?

[quote name='io']Dammit, no Kmart cards for me yet. What, were they sent via parcel post or something!?[/QUOTE]
USPS snail, I think they were mailed from ATL. Mine came last Fri/Sat also.

quick question?? How many points are the caps worth . . ive always seen this MCR & saved a lot of caps from 2liters & soo on. Just wondering if it would be worth it , i really dont drink that much coke lol

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']quick question?? How many points are the caps worth . . ive always seen this MCR & saved a lot of caps from 2liters & soo on. Just wondering if it would be worth it , i really dont drink that much coke lol[/QUOTE]

Caps should be 3 pts each.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']quick question?? How many points are the caps worth . . ive always seen this MCR & saved a lot of caps from 2liters & soo on. Just wondering if it would be worth it , i really dont drink that much coke lol[/QUOTE]

If you don't drink much, then it might not be worth getting into all this - it takes a lot of points to get anything decent.

You get 3 points for a cap, and 10 points for a 12-pack code. Since I have a family of 7 that drinks a lot of soda, I get a lot of codes. But you can go to the site and browse the rewards to see if there's anything you might think is worth it. The "best" cheaper rewards lately have been the $10 Kmart card (I forget how much exactly - 250 points?) and the Napster $10 GC (which is even more I think). There are also some Blockbuster coupons that are a little cheaper might be worthwhile (rent 1 get 1, etc) for you.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']hhmm I looked thru the rewards section & nothing really catches my eye?? is there any gift cards that i DON'T have to use towards shoes or movies??[/QUOTE]

The Kmart one if it is still there. You could use that towards some of the upcoming games that have bonus coupon deals (see the Kmart thread).

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']hhmm I looked thru the rewards section & nothing really catches my eye?? is there any gift cards that i DON'T have to use towards shoes or movies??[/QUOTE]
Kmart GC combined with their recent game deals is actually a really good deal.

BTW, has anyone tried to use these at Sears?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Kmart GC combined with their recent game deals is actually a really good deal.

BTW, has anyone tried to use these at Sears?[/QUOTE]

The site said that these cards should work at the brick-&-mortar as well as online incarnations of Sears, Kmart, and Lands End. Oh, and they were 280 points each (at least when I ordered mine).

[quote name='Kotomine']Just signed up f[r this, probably won't get that many points, but oh well.[/QUOTE]
If you like Fresca [. . .and really . . .who doesn't? ;)] you could get 240 points in a single day. Might I recommend black cherry with the veal and pork- Peach with fish and original with fowl and red meat.

Fresca is awesome - especially the Peach flavor. I just got back from Target where I bought every one they had. Unfortunately, that was only 4... I'll have to try to get more before Thursday.

I had a bunch of Fresca pack codes in storage (along with even more Diet Coke ones) but I had been entering them nearly daily since the instant win game started up. That was stupid, though, because at most I only ever won 10 points (and only on about 1 out of 10-20 entries), which is the same as you'll be getting for every Fresca pack on the 16th, But of course I couldn't know they'd do a double points day again - it has been so damn long (the stupid regular Coke only World Cup one doesn't count since who the hell drinks regular Coke? :lol:).

FWIW, Target has 12-packs 3 for $11 ($3.66), which isn't the best deal, but it beats the $5.50 or whatever they try to charge for them when they are not on sale. It could have been worse as this could have been a Pepsi sale week (like last week). I'm hoping Safeway comes through with a B2G2 sale on Wednesday.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']But in your defense: Who the hell ever saw a Fresca only promo coming. . . ? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, I kind of said that ;). It's too bad it isn't a Diet Coke promo or even a caffeine free Diet Coke one or something, because we go through way more of that, plus it is easier to find. Like I said, Target only had 4 Frescas and they simply don't have the floor space for many more. Meanwhile the whole endcap was full of Coke and Diet Coke.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']USPS snail, I think they were mailed from ATL. Mine came last Fri/Sat also.[/QUOTE]

I got all three of my cards today. They were shipped from MN and it was bulk mail so that could explain the slight differences in delivery times.

In any case, I'm tempted to start up a 4th account to get another. These will really come in handy to get the Kmart coupon chain started... If I was a Halo person I could have really made good use of the timely delivery today (get Halo Reach for $30 + $25 future coupon + $25 off selected games). But I'll probably save them until the time the Fallout coaster coupons are active and snag the other games that come out during that period (Kirby, RB3, Fable III, SW:FU 2, etc).

Well, the double points thing is working for Fresca with one apparent exception.

I entered 3 on my account no problem - got 60 points.

Then I made a new account for my son so I could get another Kmart card. I figured I'd buy more Fresca tomorrow (as in later on the 16th ;)) and get 240 points on his account which puts me pretty close to the card amount.

Well, when I entered it on his account I only got 10. So I thought maybe it was only a "special offer" for people who had accounts at a certain time. It may, in fact, be that - but there was a banner at the top advertizing the Fresca double point day so I sent off an email to them about it. They make it very hard to find the contact page on there but it is there. First I tried their stupid "Ask Alaya" thing or whatever it is. It responded with the canned response "There are no double point offers at this time" :roll:. Yeah, that's useful.

So, anyway, I just filled out his account with 20 point codes I'd been saving for after the instant win game. So that means it will be another week and a half before I have enough for the Kmart card - hopefully they last that long.

[quote name='io']Well, the double points thing is working for Fresca with one apparent exception.

Then I made a new account for my son so I could get another Kmart card. I figured I'd buy more Fresca tomorrow (as in later on the 16th ;)) and get 240 points on his account which puts me pretty close to the card amount.

Well, when I entered it on his account I only got 10. So I thought maybe it was only a "special offer" for people who had accounts at a certain time. It may, in fact, be that - but there was a banner at the top advertizing the Fresca double point day so I sent off an email to them about it. They make it very hard to find the contact page on there but it is there. First I tried their stupid "Ask Alaya" thing or whatever it is. It responded with the canned response "There are no double point offers at this time" :roll:. Yeah, that's useful.

So, anyway, I just filled out his account with 20 point codes I'd been saving for after the instant win game. So that means it will be another week and a half before I have enough for the Kmart card - hopefully they last that long.[/QUOTE]

Does SD know about it? That may be your only hope to get another one.

[quote name='io']Well, the double points thing is working for Fresca with one apparent exception.

So, anyway, I just filled out his account with 20 point codes I'd been saving for after the instant win game. So that means it will be another week and a half before I have enough for the Kmart card - hopefully they last that long.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it was because the account was new?
I logged into my brothers empty account (it's been sitting for about a year at 0) and it's working for it.

From SD: Six Flags 1 Day for 250 points

My Coke Rewards has a Six Flags® One-Day Adult Ticket for 250 points. Max redemption is 6 per member.
Link http://www.mycokerewards.com/item..._1_1_h_ a
Banner on Front Page says:
Celebrate Wednesdays with our deal of the day Today only save on a Six Flags® One-Day Adult Ticket And get thrills by day & Fright by night
Product page says:
Experience the rides of your life for less. Get thrills by day & fright by night. Have a spooky adventure.

So what rewards are coming October 1? Or did they just send out an email saying new stuff coming?

K-Mart gift card is a pretty nice reward, cheap-ish too.

Thanks for the Six Flags notice. I'm buying 3 tickets and taking some friends. I don't have much hope for the "big prizes" next month and a Six Flags ticket for 250 points is a great deal.

[quote name='entropic_soul']I looked at the costs for the big prizes in the October contest.. who will ever have enough points for that?[/QUOTE]

A while back when they didnt have a weekly cap it was a lot easier to accumulate points. There's probably a group out there that does have a couple thousand of points, I was up there too at one point

The big ticket rewards are pretty disappointing. I wonder if this is just the first batch or if that's all there is.

just ordered the simpsons season 13 dvd for 1700 points. Imma be pissed though it if doesn't have the big pop out face like the other seasons I already have. Besides It's Ralph how can you not like Ralph?

Anyway Since I still get caps here and there I will probably just burn out the last 4500+ points I have over time on whatever giftcards, dvd sets, and travel discounts when the time arises.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']A $5 chilis giftcard is up for 140 points. At this point I'm cashing out whenever a giftcard I can use pops up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I just cashed out for one too.

Anyone know anything about the 3 month napster subscription going away? I saw it a few months back. I wanted to get it today and now its gone. All I see now is the 1 month and 10 songs. Think they will put it back up? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkKenpachi']just ordered the simpsons season 13 dvd for 1700 points. Imma be pissed though it if doesn't have the big pop out face like the other seasons I already have.
[/QUOTE]
It' doesn't- Standard DVD packaging this time.
Also, the dremel tool is the bottom of the line one if anyone is wondering.

Start saving powerade codes:
Replenish your body and boost your balance with Bonus Points from POWERADE®. Enter codes on 10/25 and you'll pick up DOUBLE the points!

Unfortunately for me I only drink the Zero varieties and they have no points.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Start saving powerade codes:
Replenish your body and boost your balance with Bonus Points from POWERADE®. Enter codes on 10/25 and you'll pick up DOUBLE the points!

Unfortunately for me I only drink the Zero varieties and they have no points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, added it the title.

bread's done
Back