My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Not sure if this is universal, but the white Coca-Cola shirt is showing up as the Wednesday Deal of the Week for 300 points (regular 600). Available in M-L-XL

[quote name='mushmouthbooze']heres a 30 point code FMK047HA9VX6[/QUOTE]

I was able to use it . Thanks for sharing, that was nice of you.

[quote name='Link927']The Wednesday deal for this week is $10 Live Nation cash for 40pts[/QUOTE]

This could be good, too bad you can only order one per prize...I'd stack up on these. :D

Just a last reminder to enter your Powerade codes today. I did all 120 weekly points today to get the max bonus of 120. Hurry, there isn't much time left.

They added new gift cards including Gamestop, Home Depot, Best Buy. Also, the dvds are back and really discounted as well as a coke bear. Might just cash out now.

Thanks J Bling Blang

wow I feel totally burned about the point values to things. i spent 1700 on the simpsons season 13 and like 1300 on family guy season 8 dvd sets and now they are like 425 and 325 respectively? this is crap and I really do have the right to complain on this one and I will actually do so after I finish this post. On a side note I cashed out 1375 for 2 best buy $25 gift cards and 375 for season 1 of the cleveland show.

they owe me back 1950 points smh @mcr (I understand it actually, I just still feel cheated)

though the best things new I see are

500 points for a 25 best buy gift card
250 points for a 10 gamestop giftcard
375 for the cleveland show first season
175 for the family guy partial endearment dvd
325 for family guy season 8 and
425 for simpsons season 13

yup I was cheated out of 1950 points(smh again)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='J Bling Blang']They added new gift cards including Gamestop, Home Depot, Best Buy. Also, the dvds are back and really discounted as well as a coke bear. Might just cash out now.[/QUOTE]

Been slacking on Coke purchases (3 Mello Yello 12-packs for 3-point bonuses & a free T-shirt? Okay, I'll get back on the wagon), so I didn't have 500 points for the $25 Best Buy gift card, but I did have enough for the 250-point $10 GameStop GC. Thanks, J Bling Blang, for the heads-up!

My pleasure fellow cags. Just redeemed for a x-mas gift for my sis, and might bite on another dvd or best buy gift card. Worth buying now, they don't last too long when added.

Thanks for posting the update, I would have missed out on the BB cards otherwise. I redeemed 485 points on Friday for an AMC ticket and large drink. Not a terrible value but I definitely wish I would have waited so I could have gotten another card.

I am so mad I redeemed for that other junk. At least I had enough left for a few Best Buy cards. It'll cover Black Ops for free anyways.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for posting about the new gift cards...Finally, something to cash out my points on. Got the following for 3250 MCR Points:

1 X $10 Game Stop Gift Card
4 X $25 Best Buy Gift Card
2 X $25 Home Depot Gift Card

Nice - I can't believe there isn't a one per account limit on the Best Buy cards. Of course that means they will go fast. I didn't know about the DVDs either - I may have to consider some of those now.

I put in for 4 Best Buy cards and have enough for another - I might as well just do it.

On my wife's and daughter's accounts I only had about 100-200 points and unfortunately this news broke right after the reset time for the week so while I put 120 points in I'm done for a full week now. It will take 1-2 more weeks to get enough for Best Buy cards on their accounts and they will probably be gone by then. So the question is do I cash out at the lesser value for the GS card, or one of the DVDs? Or risk waiting for the 500 points and possibly miss out on everything?

I'm quite amazed that they came back with reasonable prices for things after getting crappier for years on end. I blew like 800 points on a stupid World Cup Coke-themed soccer ball during the summer :roll:. I wish I had those points back now - but seriously, at the time, I thought that was one of the better redemptions I could make.

More recently, I thought the 280 point $10 Kmart gift cards were a great deal. I'm actually very glad now that they had a 1 per account limit on those because otherwise I probably would have cashed out my 2600 point main account on those. The Best Buy $25 cards for 500 points are a way better deal.

Thanks for the heads up! I got two BB cards. Thought about the DVD sets, but I wouldn't watch any of them enough for a long time as I'm too busy. I also saw Glee The First Season DVD set for 500 points I think.

[quote name='slowdive21']fuck BB cards are oos already.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that was fast. For some stupid reason I only got 4 of the 5 that I could get yesterday, and saved the last 650 in my account for some stupid ass reason. I'm not sure if I should just go for $20 in GS credit at this point or wait for a possible restock...

[quote name='io']Damn, that was fast. For some stupid reason I only got 4 of the 5 that I could get yesterday, and saved the last 650 in my account for some stupid ass reason. I'm not sure if I should just go for $20 in GS credit at this point or wait for a possible restock...[/QUOTE]Did the same thing except I got two instead of the possible three. Kinda wanted to wait and see if any new dvds got added I guess.

Yesterday I ended up cashing in some of my points for 6 $10 Gamestop giftcards. I'd much rather have gotten the $25 Best Buy cards, but I didn't want to run the risk of them not restocking next month and missing out on getting what amounts to a free game entirely.

Looks like the other 2 good gift cards are out of stock too. ($25 Home Depot & $10 Gamestop) Hopefully on the 30th/1st they'll restock the $25 Best Buy gift cards.

This was the first time in years (?) that anything good has shown up in the reward section. Hope this is a sign of things to come as opposed to a "lets throw em a bone and keep them coming back for a few more years".

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']This was the first time in years (?) that anything good has shown up in the reward section. Hope this is a sign of things to come as opposed to a "lets throw em a bone and keep them coming back for a few more years".[/QUOTE]
They had Best Buy gift cards last month too I think, but it was the same type of thing, they sold out within 24 hours of listing them. I agree though, up until these gift cards there really hasn't been much of anything I wanted to spend my points on.

Woo. Got in on the nike gift card drops. Snagged a $50 NikeID card as it works on the regular Nike store. Ordered clearance... a pair of $30 black walking shoes and a $10 basketball for my nephews and it came out $49.

If anyone's interested, you may wanna get on it soon. The normal $50 Nike Store card sold out and the ID one says right on the description that it works on all Nike Stores, so it's hard to tell how long before the unwashed masses realize it.

Oh, and there's a few different men's shoes that fall under the $50 value minus the $8 ground shipping.

Wait, now the GS cards are gone already too? #-o

Oh well, at least I did get 2 of those yesterday with the secondary accounts. I still have 650 sitting on my main account though - d'oh!

Just picked up 20 snapfish holiday cards for 30 pts. Not a bad deal for those family folks out there.

It's a wednesday only deal so jump on it if interested.

Is it okay to post some codes here that I'm not going to use? I hope so, because here they are. Codes are worth 30 points each.

P94A7PALNT4X
6X9N9FXWMHPA

[quote name='Denada']Is it okay to post some codes here that I'm not going to use? I hope so, because here they are. Codes are worth 30 points each.

P94A7PALNT4X
6X9N9FXWMHPA[/QUOTE]

thanks for the codes

Figured the BB and GS gift cards would be gone before I got a chance to get them. Oh well , used some points on the Family Guy and American Dad sets , and thinking about getting the Glee set for my parents for christmas. Still have plenty of points to use.

Already got shipping notices on my 4 Best Buy cards! I just wish I had gotten another or 2 GS cards with my last chunk of points. I should have known better (but then the Kmart cards were around for so long...).

Anyways, the family wants an iPad so I figured this $100 is the incentive I need to pick that up for them (it will be a collective Christmas present for them).

[quote name='io']Already got shipping notices on my 4 Best Buy cards! I just wish I had gotten another or 2 GS cards with my last chunk of points. I should have known better (but then the Kmart cards were around for so long...).

Anyways, the family wants an iPad so I figured this $100 is the incentive I need to pick that up for them (it will be a collective Christmas present for them).[/QUOTE]Got shippig notices on my two cards, but wtf is up with 15-20 day delivery. Are these being shipped by Pony Express?

[quote name='jdawgg76']Got shipping notices on my two cards, but wtf is up with 15-20 day delivery. Are these being shipped by Pony Express?[/QUOTE]

I know right? I got an e-mail today too on my BB GC and was taken aback by the shipping time. Hopefully they just give themselves a large window of time so we don't start bugging them right away.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I know right? I got an e-mail today too on my BB GC and was taken aback by the shipping time. Hopefully they just give themselves a large window of time so we don't start bugging them right away.[/QUOTE]

The Kmart and Chilis giftcards I've ordered recently have only taken 3 days to arrive after getting the 'your purchase has shipped' email.

i grabbed a bb gc. like 3 days ago i tried to redeem and it sad sold out even though there were still listed as being in stock. the next day i was showinng the gf my woes of it being sold out and boom it let me redeem my points! woot

Reading some of the posts it looks like the same thing happened to me. About a week before the point drops, I redeemed some points to get AMC tickets. Since the point requirements dropped on those about 600 points I was a little mad. I figured that I would give it a shot and email customer support just for the heck of it. Since I had recently redeemed my points, they credited almost 600 points back into my account. Too late to get BB or GS giftcards but I am going to be keeping my eye out for the next batch to hit. Some of you might want to try this as well. Good luck.

[quote name='reemer99']Reading some of the posts it looks like the same thing happened to me. About a week before the point drops, I redeemed some points to get AMC tickets. Since the point requirements dropped on those about 600 points I was a little mad. I figured that I would give it a shot and email customer support just for the heck of it. Since I had recently redeemed my points, they credited almost 600 points back into my account. Too late to get BB or GS giftcards but I am going to be keeping my eye out for the next batch to hit. Some of you might want to try this as well. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

where did you send your email too? Because I used the customer support form and all I get back is the im sorry you didn't get your reward post. I am half tempted just to say I didn't get either of the dvd box sets just to get another one. I am going to try sending ot the general response because this is getting nowhere fast with me.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']where did you send your email too? Because I used the customer support form and all I get back is the im sorry you didn't get your reward post. I am half tempted just to say I didn't get either of the dvd box sets just to get another one. I am going to try sending ot the general response because this is getting nowhere fast with me.[/QUOTE]

I just used the gerenal customer support form. Must just depend on the person that picks up your case.

I just received my Simpsons set i ordered when it went cheap, and Holy Crap is that some terrible packaging!
A couple of the disk didnt look to great, if it turns out that they dont work is there anything I can do to get them replaced? I havnt done anything with coke rewards in a while so i dont know how they handle these types of issues.

[quote name='nixmahn']How is everyone getting there large number of points? I only have 172 after a year of 20 oz coke bottles[/QUOTE]
By drinking lots of 12 & 20 packs of cans which are worth more points. I go through 25-30 cans a week between work and home. I've also been saving my points for about 2 years since they haven't had anything that interested me.

Some people also get lots of caps from bottle recycling places, or so I was told by someone when the Pepsi promotion for Rock Band tracks was going on. Also some business' stock their own machines and will let their employees have the codes. Then there are the people who get their family members to save points for them.... lots of ways to get points.

bread's done
Back